Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

SAUDI DEPORTATION: Holy Lie V Holy Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAUDI DEPORTATION: Holy Lie V Holy Land. (823 Views)

Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land / How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana / Nigerian Hangs Himself In UK Over Fear Of Deportation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAUDI DEPORTATION: Holy Lie V Holy Land. by gajike: 6:32am On Sep 28, 2012
My state which i dont want to mention embark on a fraudulent way to make clearance entry for the women on prigimate from my state. MY SOURCE : i called one of my brother who is also on prigilmage this year to know if this deportation does not affect their state. He explain to me that their board quickly swung into action immidiately they heard what happened to women prigilmage from the north ( taraba) by preparing a document to marry male and female on board as husband and wife and brothers and sisters. He said the woman whom they attached to him as wife was unable to locate him in time as the men are not properly informed before this step was taken. The woman was lucky that it was not her turn yet for clearance before my brother resurface to save her from deportation. 1) MY CONCERN IS THAT IS THIS A GOOD IDEA OR ITS A SIN AGAINST GOD TO TELL LIE IN THIS SITUATION? 2) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THIS ACTION AND THE PEOPLE DOING FAKE MARRIAGE TO GET CITIZENSHIP OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES LIKE UK AND USA. Nairalanders Lets discuss this.
Re: SAUDI DEPORTATION: Holy Lie V Holy Land. by OmoAlata(f): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2012
gajike: Nairalanders Lets discuss this.

I've read what you've written through TWICE and still don't get it
Re: SAUDI DEPORTATION: Holy Lie V Holy Land. by Chanchit: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2012
I knw this is the first and last time they will use this kyn thing hunt 9ja, next time we will be very prepared for them.
Re: SAUDI DEPORTATION: Holy Lie V Holy Land. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Omo Alata:

I've read what you've written through TWICE and still don't get it
grin grin i think he is indirectly telling us that moslems are all full of crap

@ OP, you want to know how i feel about the situation ? your whole religion is based on lies, you guys are going over there to mecca to worship some black stone and then to make matters worse you all have to pretend to be married to each other so they will let you go worship that black stone. YOU ALL ARE LUNATICS grin grin

ATHEISTS ARE LUNATICS TOO
BUDDHISTS ARE LUNATICS
EVEN AHMEDINEJAD ADMITTED THAT CHRIST IS COMING BACK.
Re: SAUDI DEPORTATION: Holy Lie V Holy Land. by ParisLove1: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2012
To get the answers to questionn click [size=30pt]Here[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students / President Of Ghana Gives Himself A 50% Salary Increase... / Famous Picture Of Libyan Playing Guitar For Soldiers At The War Front!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.