Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon (16928 Views)

Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Pukkah: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Elueme: you are the one allowing yourself to be distracted.After any major surgery or illness, it is medically advised that patients pass through a convalescent period, during which sufficient rest is advocated for the body internal mileu to readjust.. Medical personnel are even stricter on this when the patient is a VIP becos no hosp wants her name in the mud by hasty discharge or release of patients because of medicolegal litigations.. This is why the hosp turned down her request of going with her husband to Newyork

Is she sick? Do people on vacation pass through a convalescent period?

This is the crux of the matter.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Blueboy0402: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
What/who is this "source"
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by naijathings(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
news reaching us says she has been in the country all this time and she is just going for the operation after 36 days in the mountain of fire. news reaching us grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by miccheck57: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
She'll be back in good health... But will come back a changed being... No more unnecessary and corrupt spending... This is only God's way of making her a new person....
The new DAME is emerging
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by nass07(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wishing quick recovery. And people should please let Patience be.'Especially nairalanders'!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
pyyxxaro: I HEARD SHE'S PREGNANT FOR DAVIDO shocked tongue grin grin ..........

grin grin grin grin grin grin NAIRALAND=COMEDYLAND
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Dee60: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Let us move to the next topic. If she is fine then we give thanks to God for her fitness. Madam, see you soon. Nigerians, stop doubting every thing that is coming from FG. Sometimes they are truthful.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by baslone: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
pyyxxaro: I HEARD SHE'S PREGNANT FOR DAVIDO shocked tongue grin grin ..........

grin grin grin grin grin

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Pukkah: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
miccheck57: She'll be back in good health... But will come back a changed being... No more unnecessary and corrupt spending... This is only God's way of making her a new person....
The new DAME is emerging

Don't forget that Obasanjo was almost killed by the Abacha administration and was later jailed. Did that change him? He even lost his wife while in power. Did that change him?

IBB had a medical condition while in power. Did that change him? Has he also changed after he lost his wife?

By the way, if sickness is the only way for God to change corrupt leaders, then by your logic, all the public officers (appointed and elected) plus the civil servants in Nigeria should fall sick then and later get well.

Don't expect a changed Patience o, after all even the Presidency says she's not sick.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by tnktosin(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
very soon she'd b back, whether DOA is wat we don't know grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by menaxe: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
my dearest
first lady, i know you will surely return
to ur beloved coutry healthy n strong,
atleast to put BAD BELLE PEOPLE to shame..
Cos MANY MEN WISH DEATH ON YOU:

menaxe.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Lawalkay(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
My stake on this issue is that on her arrival date phcn should not seize light at abuja airport or no diesel to power the airport gen. Enough of our leader bad information management. I expect our leaders to know that as soon as our money is used to pay foreign medical bills, we the electorate deserve all info on how every kobo is spent or else we turn them all to enemy. As a member of mf ministy usually prayed by fire by thunder "ememy must d.. "QED.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Siga: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
I still dont get how these guys in power and the so-called spokepersons can LIE blatantly and feel comfortable under their stinking skin....well, I guess money rules....
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Olowoniwa1(f): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Only GOD knows&sees everytin,wot we just need nw is prayer 4 beta improvement....
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ibro360(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
we know she will definately come back, wat we dnt knw is weda dead,alive or as an imbe..............if u add d rest na u knw

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by uncleb(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
When contacted, the First Lady’s Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Ayo Osinlu, said that the First Lady was on vacation and had taken time to rest abroada fter hosting the First Lady’s Conference in Abuja.
He also said that he could not ascertain when Dame Patience would come back from Germany as there was no fixed date for her return to the country.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/28/first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon[/quote]

Make all d bad belle go sidon oooo. Our fisr lady is on vacation niooo.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Adanyebe(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
thanks for winching me quick recoverly..... may God guide u with his Umblera grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by dayokanu(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Elueme: you are the one allowing yourself to be distracted.After any major surgery or illness, it is medically advised that patients pass through a convalescent period, during which sufficient rest is advocated for the body internal mileu to readjust.. Medical personnel are even stricter on this when the patient is a VIP becos no hosp wants her name in the mud by hasty discharge or release of patients because of medicolegal litigations.. This is why the hosp turned down her request of going with her husband to Newyork

Which hospital? We were told she went to relax and she went on vacation. How can someone on vacation be convalescing?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
ghettodreamz: The Nigeria government is nothing but a government of lies and crooks. You can lie to millions of people but you can't lie to someone and that's yourself. Let them continue with their lies and fake news, hopefully one day we shall all know what the truth is, if lies goes on for 20years, one day the truth would definitely surfaces.... smiley
Gbam
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
ibro360: we know she will definately come back, wat we dnt knw is weda dead,alive or as an imbe..............if u add d rest na u knw
Ol boy you wicked o
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Vincent41(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
lat4real: The controversy trailing the health status of Nigeria President First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan may soon come to an end as the Medical Doctors in the Wiesbaden Hospital in Germany have passed her fit.
According to a source who disclosed this to NationalMirror, Mr. Jonathan will soon return to the country,adding that “she wanted to follow her husband to the 67th United Nations General Assembly in New York but she was advised against that by the doctors that, as they they told her that she neededsome more time to rest.
“I can tell you that she is now in a good state aftera successful surgery. She was only treated of appendicitis through surgical operation at the German hospital. The First Lady is in a stable state. The doctors at the hospitals have confirmed her fitness, but she needs more time to rest.
The source could not confirm exactly when Dame Patience would arrive Nigeria. She has been away for 34 days. The source only said “ very soon”
When contacted, the First Lady’s Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Ayo Osinlu, said that the First Lady was on vacation and had taken time to rest abroada fter hosting the First Lady’s Conference in Abuja.
He also said that he could not ascertain when Dame Patience would come back from Germany as there was no fixed date for her return to the country.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/28/first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon

abeg make she de there instead of coming ba ck wit her errors in grammar
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Kemzek: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
wink wot dis woman need is prayer and not all sort of dis assaults,put ursef in her shoe.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Adanyebe(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kemzek: wink wot dis woman need is prayer and not all sort of dis assaults,put ursef in her shoe.
continue to see ur self in her shoe... when she well, her nyaanga go make her neva see u in her shoe....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by prothelley(f): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
I dnt just know why Nigerians are so interested in Patience health. How does telling Nigerians her state of health becomes a national issues? How will your knowing affect the price of .............(u know na) in the market. Make una free dat woman jare......shoooooooo!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ABsI1: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
talk true:
This is the main why people should allow her to Rest in Peace
be it unto you according to your desire and wishes for others.as u wish her to rest in peace,may it be likewise unto you
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by muredo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
Iro n pa iro fun iro?na today?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by muktarmtt(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
fork adict:

I wonder why people, under the guise of freedom of expression just open their dirty mouths and utter absolute crap.

In case you were too young then when yaradua was sick, the one person that exposed the secrecy surrounding his ill health was Dora. She said and i quote albeit not verbatim 'I am the minister of information but i have no information about the status of the president's ill health'

Now does that sound like she was lying?
yeah she's lying bitch
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by mbhs139(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
talk true:
This is the main why people should allow her to Rest in Peace

you be bad pikin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Gigika(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
I wish her well.......
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by mbhs139(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
lat4real: She was only treated of appendicitis through surgical operation at the German hospital

So, no hospital or Doctor fit treat that one for nigeria? Hum!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Operalex: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2012
lat4real: The controversy trailing the health status of Nigeria President First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan may soon come to an end as the Medical Doctors in the Wiesbaden Hospital in Germany have passed her fit.
According to a source who disclosed this to NationalMirror, Mr. Jonathan will soon return to the country,adding that “she wanted to follow her husband to the 67th United Nations General Assembly in New York but she was advised against that by the doctors that, as they they told her that she neededsome more time to rest.
“I can tell you that she is now in a good state aftera successful surgery. She was only treated of appendicitis through surgical operation at the German hospital. The First Lady is in a stable state. The doctors at the hospitals have confirmed her fitness, but she needs more time to rest.
The source could not confirm exactly when Dame Patience would arrive Nigeria. She has been away for 34 days. The source only said “ very soon”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/28/first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=first-lady-patience-jonathan-return-nigeria-soon

power and show, kai female na wa o. I just wish she live up to her name by being patience. May we nt have another bad news again because since time of democracy we have being having death news from presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Moves To Secure List Of Properties Owned By Nigerians In Dubai / Kemi Adeosun, Zainab Ahmed To Appear Before House Committee on Public Accounts / CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.