Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon (16929 Views)

Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by alaoeri: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2012
onatisi: whatever happens to this woman is her business and her husband ,i dont think knowing her full state of health concerns anybody,it is purely a personal matter ,if they are lying or saying the truth i careless,she is not occupying a govt post that will cause any problem to nigeria if she stays away.i beg lets free patience jor.
She's a perm sec in Bayelsa workers of her ministry deserve to know.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Mbechun007: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2012
Dame Jonathan is not a political office holder. She is just a perm sec and the president's wife. WHen will the media stop majoring on minors and deal with the issues that truly matter: Follow up on Farouk Lawan, make sure Arik resumes operations as travellers are going through a grueling time, follow up with budget implementation across board etc. etc. I hope someone is listening?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2012
ujukala: Return quick, your children are missing you.
Yes oh..we the chiidren of "Queen's Grammer School" miss you badly... Mama this is for you " May his goodness lord powerful healthy wishes your stomach's body recovery health living of health body strong recovery living life".. Mama only you can understand us,that's why we love you...

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by jude33084(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2012
Ipso Loquita: my husband and sambo is a good friends of Mr president cheesy

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by jude33084(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2012
Mbechun007: Dame Jonathan is not a political office holder. She is just a perm sec and the president's wife. WHen will the media stop majoring on minors and deal with the issues that truly matter: Follow up on Farouk Lawan, make sure Arik resumes operations as travellers are going through a grueling time, follow up with budget implementation across board etc. etc. I hope someone is listening?

Τhe office of τhe first lady is called what? undecided is it an NGO?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by naijathings(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2012
and this is the same thing they said about yar' adua and they even lied to us saying he came back at mid-night that year. it was such an eye sore to see all the rubbish they were acting in a bid to cover the death of the president back then. it really showed how these people in power see Nigerians as shallow minded and we can't see through their cheap humiliating lies. what am saying is " what the furck is the big deal about telling us the truth in this country ? " angry
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by jude33084(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2012
ismhab: To return to Nigeria inside casket?

Haba! Ŧħåϯ one too harsh na

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Yinkay: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2012
Okay,we are exercising PATIENCE for return of Madam PATIENCE
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by rollystone(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2012
After 34 days of unexplained absence as a perm sec in Bayelsa state I think she shud be declared incapacitated.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by topraj22: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2012
...sippin ma alombo coolcool
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Sagytarius(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2012
fork adict:

I wonder why people, under the guise of freedom of expression just open their dirty mouths and utter absolute crap.

In case you were too young then when yaradua was sick, the one person that exposed the secrecy surrounding his ill health was Dora. She said and i quote albeit not verbatim 'I am the minister of information but i have no information about the status of the president's ill health'

Now does that sound like she was lying?

I was beginning to wonder where he got his gist from.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Mbechun007: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2012
jude33084:

Τhe office of τhe first lady is called what? undecided is it an NGO?

Sweetheart, if the office is not recognised by the constitution, then why give it recognition it doesn't deserve?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by phemmy1987: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2012
I pray she comes home safely and in good health. MISS HER TOO MUCH especially her grammar.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by banki(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2012
onatisi: whatever happens to this woman is her business and her husband ,i dont think knowing her full state of health concerns anybody,it is purely a personal matter ,if they are lying or saying the truth i careless,she is not occupying a govt post that will cause any problem to nigeria if she stays away.i beg lets free patience jor.

It is a lie.... shes the first lady, she is using tax payers money to move around, she has her retinue of staff including spokesmen and spokes women etc whose salaries and allowances are enough to fix the lokoja abuja express road.... so it is our business.

She is a permanent secetary in Bayelsa state so We want to know what is wrong with our permanent secetary ... who approved her sick leave who is standing in for her?

Stop this nonsence of defending this administration at any given opportunity, when they do well praise them when they faulter castigate them, they are guilty of the same nonsence the Yaradua family were tossing Nigerians about for....which Gej and Family are the greatest beneficiaries off so WE DESERVE TO KNOW...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ukpaku: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2012
this report sef the carry 'source, source' too oo, if na sahara report na some go de vex say 'source' too much for the report.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2012
talk true:
This is the main why people should allow her to Rest in Peace

you mean rot in pieces?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Elueme: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2012
Pukkah: She's been away for 34 days. She is fit now.

She is fit now but could not attend a meeting.

She is fit now but they don't know when she will come back.

She is fit now but she needs more rest.

She needs more rest but they don't know how many more days this will take.

This issue has become a needless distraction I must say!

you are the one allowing yourself to be distracted.After any major surgery or illness, it is medically advised that patients pass through a convalescent period, during which sufficient rest is advocated for the body internal mileu to readjust.. Medical personnel are even stricter on this when the patient is a VIP becos no hosp wants her name in the mud by hasty discharge or release of patients because of medicolegal litigations.. This is why the hosp turned down her request of going with her husband to Newyork
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by farm4u: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2012
Hi all Farmafrica is a big farm in Abuja and we offer the best price in the market.

fingerlings N 10

juveniles N20

table sizes of 1kg and above Naira 500

Broodstocks of 1kg and above Naira 1750

Thanks for your time.

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by controlseven: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2012
"The soure says she will be back very soon" Who is this "source"? I think this issue is over-hyped by the media. The President's position is "my wife is resting". I think we have to respect that. The media were awash recently with the news that Omatala's husband was sacked by Air Nigeria which she promptly refuted. The truth is that sometimes these "sources" are wrong but we wound'nt want to hear that and we make immediate conclusions.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Elueme: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2012
[/b]Pls, wait o, am in a limbo here. I thought Sahara Shoprite of lies diagnosed her of neurodegenerative disease, parkinsonism in particular, just yesterday? A patient on admission, manifesting with symptoms of parkinson's disease may not come home soon. Sahara reports, I hail o[b]
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by obinnaoduduwa: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Is a pity that africa is suffering from the hans of liers,and useless leaders,operation for appendicitis is taking decade for her to come bk,I thought she traveled for holiday the next thing she is nt seek the next pray for her etc.I wish her well but God need to deal wit shis ppl
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by onatisi(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Mbechun007: Dame Jonathan is not a political office holder. She is just a perm sec and the president's wife. WHen will the media stop majoring on minors and deal with the issues that truly matter: Follow up on Farouk Lawan, make sure Arik resumes operations as travellers are going through a grueling time, follow up with budget implementation across board etc. etc. I hope someone is listening?
God bless you my brother pls tell them , it is high time Nigerians stop looking for bad news and lets find a way of improving our lives and our nation as a whole
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by ghettodreamz(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2012
femi_seun: Just like the Yaradua story..Prf Dora told all sorts of lies, so lets see where this story will end

Abi na.. Na house chair de wait put for nyash na.. We Nigerians de wait am, hopefully she returns in good health soon, let the will of the father be done.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by onatisi(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2012
Elueme: [/b]Pls, wait o, am in a limbo here. I thought Sahara Shoprite of lies diagnosed her of neurodegenerative disease, parkinsonism in particular, just yesterday? A patient on admission, manifesting with symptoms of parkinson's disease may not come home soon. Sahara reports, I hail o[b]
you too dey mind Sahara ?i don't know why Sahara is always on patience illness ?they are the only one asking about her illness , bet me if she doesn't come back in 6 months Nigerians don't know and wont miss her we have far far far greater problems than to be bothering about dame , like the saying gores Nigeria is greater than any single individual, lets join her family and husband in praying for her safe return and stop speculating bad thing about her .
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by remzytimer: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
HAlleluyah! Thank God ooo...our prayers 4as 2den answered!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by zinosleek(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
So no Naija doctor fit operate on appendicitis and they spent millions on aso rock chemist abi na clinic.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
to purchase very cheap games, please visit http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1466688&aff_id=3453320
and enjoy the independence holiday with family and friends..cheers
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by 24enjay(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Another round of bad English. God help us
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by UNLEASHED(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
She can return 50 years after Jesus comes for all I care
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
A-ZeD:

yeah since my primary school days, they've been saying Jesus is coming soon. 20+ later, he is still coming soon. I wonder who would come sooner Patience or Jesus
oh boy! Abeg no paralyze with laff! Buhahahaha!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Meridian(f): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
A-ZeD:

yeah since my primary school days, they've been saying Jesus is coming soon. 20+ later, he is still coming soon. I wonder who would come sooner Patience or Jesus

Why do u likened Dame Patience's returning soon to that of Jesus' coming. Its nt fair cos He's ur creator. Mr dear He'll come soon. U hv better be ready cos He's nt a man dat He should lie nor repent of His words. His words is true. Shalom
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon by Allurefunky(f): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
U no serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Moves To Secure List Of Properties Owned By Nigerians In Dubai / Kemi Adeosun, Zainab Ahmed To Appear Before House Committee on Public Accounts / Seun-Kuti: Remove My Grandma's-face From N5000 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.