Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

5 Signs To Show That You Are Addicted To Video Gaming - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Signs To Show That You Are Addicted To Video Gaming (1406 Views)

King Of PES Soccer Video Gaming Competition 2014! / Why Are Men Attached To Video Games / I'm Addicted To Phone Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs To Show That You Are Addicted To Video Gaming by Todaynatoday: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2012
1. You feel really happy when you're playing games, but as soon as you have to stop, you get angry or upset.
2. Your boss threatens to sack you due to your ineptitude to work and you start pleading “please give me a “1up”
3. You spend more time with your game controller than physically hanging out with your friends.
4. You beat up your friend for no obvious reason and you scream “Fatality”
5. When you are in your car, you are always trying to send other cars crashing out of the road thinking you are in an underground racing challenge
Re: 5 Signs To Show That You Are Addicted To Video Gaming by Pacify: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal On My Fifa / Etighi Sighted In Fifa 14 Celebrations / Amazing FIFA 15 Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.