Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Hocal Invites. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hocal Invites. (2656 Views)

DSS Ogun Invites / FCMB Invites. / Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive Invites For An Online Test (feb 12-14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hocal Invites. by henryj1: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2012
Pls, N/landers, i got this invite this morning from HOCAL :
Dear Sir/Ma,
Sequel 2 ur application 4 employment, u are hereby invited 4 an aptitude test at any of d venues below (pls,consider ur location):...............

how real is it and what is your candid advice. God Bless you as u do so.
Re: Hocal Invites. by ifyalways(f): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2012
Go and find out na undecided
When you guys keep leaving your email addresses online anyhow,what do you expect.
Perhaps wasting your small change on bus,plus the sun or rain that would deal with you would make you wiser.

Go and come share with us.
Re: Hocal Invites. by adeloveu: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
i got this invite this morning from HOCAL :
Dear Sir/Ma,
Sequel 2 ur application 4 employment, u are hereby invited 4 an aptitude test at any of d venues below (pls,consider ur location): OGUN OR LAGOS...............

how is real beacuse i reviced the messgess on phones any call me O7O52201293
Re: Hocal Invites. by smallvill(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
they are real, just go for the test, the vacancies were put on peper some time last month.
Re: Hocal Invites. by smallvill(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
ifyalways: Go and find out na undecided
When you guys keep leaving your email addresses online anyhow,what do you expect.
Perhaps wasting your small change on bus,plus the sun or rain that would deal with you would make you wiser.

you are not helping any one. Stop discourageing people work will not come and meet you at home.

2 Likes

Re: Hocal Invites. by henryj1: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
HOCAL HOTEL AND RESORTS MANAGEMENT INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS IN A NEW HOTEL, A 5 -STAR INTERNATIONAL CLASS OUTFIT, IN SOUTH – WEST, NIGERIA:

Click on any of the job title to apply

GENERAL ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
ROOM DIVISION
FOOD & BEVERAGES DIVISION
MARKETING & SALES DIVISION
ACCOUNT DIVISION
MAINTENANCE DIVISION
PURCHASING AND STORES
could this be the openings.
Re: Hocal Invites. by mrprince3: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
ifyalways: Go and find out na undecided

s h u t the f u k u p if you dont have any reasonable contribution to make. It isnt any body's fault that you werent invited. Must you label any job invite a scam? That's why most of you have remained jobless coz of lost of precious opportunity. You mean you cant even differentiate when a job is a scam or not? This job was massively advertised both on print and electronic media sometimes ago. As a five star hotel ready to take off in ogun state. Beside no money was demanded for the application process. So what point have you to nail this invite. To all that got this invite congrats! Never allow anyone in here to get you discouraged by any means necessary. Wish you all success.

1 Like

Re: Hocal Invites. by sylvophobia: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
@Mr Prince:I understand ur point perfectly well.Bt I think d@ was rather 2 hash.I guess @Ifyalways never meant any harm & wz only trying 2 watch a brothers back,bt channeled it in a wrong direction.& 2 all who gt d invite,pls let's give it a shot,its worth it though.Hope 2c u guys @d Lagos venue.Cheers!
Re: Hocal Invites. by Sheriffc(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nlanders,
Please I got the txt but I had forgotten what I applied for, terrible. Please kindly avail me an advice in this regard. *sigh*
Re: Hocal Invites. by omoakin76: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
its no scam why not google them before accusing
Re: Hocal Invites. by somorinoye(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2012
halo sherif, just go into your sent item in your inbox and punch HOCAL under search, it will bring all the application you have sent so far and u will be able to know what u applied for. All the best.
Re: Hocal Invites. by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2012
Scammers @ work oh!
Only a scam artist would get jittery even when none have called him or her scam.

You guys can hit your keyboards on your heads, I dey kampe!!! How does telling the OP to go and find out become same as calling the company scam? You lot failed English that much ? LMAO

So, OP, did you go?how did it go? Share with us.
Re: Hocal Invites. by ifyalways(f): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2012
Goodluck guys!
Re: Hocal Invites. by Makky37: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2012
Pls,did anyone went for HOCAL Aptitude test 2day at OGUN state.pls,is it real.share wit us.mine is on Mon @ Lagos.what do we expect from the exams.tanks.
Re: Hocal Invites. by henryj1: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
how was the test yestaday and what do we expect, pls, those that had theirs yestaday in Ogun should sheild more light pls. Happy sunday all.
Re: Hocal Invites. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello guys, the above subject refers. Who got the same message for cv. Credentials to be sent b4 sept 5th
I remember we wrote the test @ Yaba.
Re: Hocal Invites. by chukkydee(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Koleemfem05.. Tot dey didnt call anybdy o. Congrats o! Hw is Accord Bank na?
Re: Hocal Invites. by bakusha(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
koleefem05: Hello guys, the above subject refers. Who got the same message for cv. Credentials to be sent b4 sept 5th
I remember we wrote the test @ Yaba.
is it through mail or sms? Cos i wrote d test nd v nt heard 4rm dm all ds y, i neva even tot dy call anybdy
Re: Hocal Invites. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yeah Bakusha, I've forgotten about them too, until I got a text message about 5pm yesterday
Re: Hocal Invites. by talisman35(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2013
i recieved the same sms,and av sent my credntials,friend ,which position did u applied for and what should we expect from the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Aptitude Test- / Private Secondary Schools In Lagos Recruiting Teachers (send In Resume) / Sales/admin Assistants Required In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.