Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

FCMB Invites. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCMB Invites. (4145 Views)

Glo Retail Experience Center Invites / Reasons You Don't Get Much Job Invites As You Should / Why Aren't We Getting The Invites??? Is Placard The Answer??? (2) (3) (4)

FCMB Invites. by hoebamaa(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
FCMB invites you for an apt.test tomorrow 15th december,2015 by 9am @fcmb 28,Creek Road Apapa.
Note : I just received the message today.
Re: FCMB Invites. by odohprecious: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
me too, do you know Wat role they are inviting people for?
Re: FCMB Invites. by intuit(f): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Marketing...
Re: FCMB Invites. by hoebamaa(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
odohprecious:
I don't knw.i can't even remember when i applied.
Re: FCMB Invites. by hoebamaa(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
intuit:
Marketing...
More info plz.
Re: FCMB Invites. by intuit(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
It's marketing, the pay is 40-45 + commission sha.... but it's going to be on a contract basis... you will write aptitude test...
hoebamaa:
More info plz.
Re: FCMB Invites. by Chukwee05: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pl
intuit:
It's marketing, the pay is 40-45 + commission sha.... but it's going to be on a contract basis... you will write aptitude test...
pls how did u apply?
Re: FCMB Invites. by Chukwee05: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
hoebamaa:
FCMB invites you for an apt.test tomorrow 15th december,2015 by 9am @fcmb 28,Creek Road Apapa.
pls how did u apply
Re: FCMB Invites. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Gate crashing on my mind.....abeg drop full details of the test
Re: FCMB Invites. by chiefo101(f): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
For those that attended the interview please give us info. How did it go?
Re: FCMB Invites. by hoebamaa(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
odohprecious:
How was the apt.test
Re: FCMB Invites. by iphiy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Got an interview test. I called the guys number on it asking for the nature of job. Omo na sales oo... Marketing tins... I ruuuuuuun.......
Re: FCMB Invites. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Is it worth trying?
I got same invite for tumorow and I don't know if I should go for it or not...house I need ur advice
Re: FCMB Invites. by tee4naija(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2015
hoebamaa:
if u don't like a marketing job, please, don't waste your time attending the test/interview. I wrote a test about three years ago at that same venue and was interviewed about a week later. I was offered the a marketing job with a monthly deposit target of N6 million and N25,000.00 salary. I just blamed myself for attending the interview cos I travelled twice from Ibadan to the venue.
Re: FCMB Invites. by Eddodoh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Who know about Credit Direct Ltd, a subsidiary of FCMB and the positions they r currently recruiting for?
Re: FCMB Invites. by odohprecious: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
hoebamaa:
How was the apt.test
I didn't go
Re: FCMB Invites. by iphiy(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Please who went for the interview what was the outcome.. How did d deal and negotiation go.?
Re: FCMB Invites. by guchilady: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Eddodoh:
Who know about Credit Direct Ltd, a subsidiary of FCMB and the positions they r currently recruiting for?
credit direct is jx all about helpn dem source 4 loan 4rm individuals,private orgs,civil servants etc...its jx dia loan section,,dey re lookn 4 mkters who wl help dem source 4 loans chikena nd d pay is by commission on target met.so if u get strenght 4 mktn fyn,,if u can't RUN!
Re: FCMB Invites. by 20dollarblogs: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Relocate Your Business From N7,000 - Serviced & Virtual Offices in Victoria Island, Lagos - www.elainedavidltd.com

Re: FCMB Invites. by Eddodoh(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
guchilady:
credit direct is jx all about helpn dem source 4 loan 4rm individuals,private orgs,civil servants etc...its jx dia loan section,,dey re lookn 4 mkters who wl help dem source 4 loans chikena nd d pay is by commission on target met.so if u get strenght 4 mktn fyn,,if u can't RUN!
I really appreciate. My contact on LinkedIn who z d Head, Recruitment contacted me to know if i'll lyk to work wit them

Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. / Entry Level For Naseni / Maritime And Logistics Company Job Recruitment (11 Positions)