Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (89556 Views)

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man / I Need The School Fees Details For Covenant University Or Any Other Private Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by dafizee: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2006
i intend to apply for admission at BABCOCK UNIVERSITY but i am confuse as i want to study an engineering course( civil to be precise), but a school such as babcock doesn't have any engineering course to offer. What a shame! If schools like Igbenedion University and convenant university can boost of courses in engineering, Law and even Medicine, what is babcock doing to compete with them. They boost they provide better facilities than babcock, yet convenant charges less.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Seun(m): 12:59am On Apr 25, 2006
Covenant is better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Onabs: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2006
Babcock is better dan Convent any day. Yes, both unis have funny rules and all but at least Babcock gives one the rite to hav ones privacy in terms of having using ur own fone on campus.
I am a graduate of Babcock and am proud of the skool any day, any time. The skool has made me to be a responsible and religious person even though am a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by dafizee: 1:28pm On May 04, 2006
Since u re a grad. of d sch., can u give me some hints n tales of it.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by IAH(f): 11:11pm On May 04, 2006
Yeah, Babcock is better than Covenant! I think Babcock is the best private University in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Seun(m): 3:24am On May 05, 2006
Except for the restrictive policies, I don't know in what respect Covenant University can be said to be inferior to Babcock University. Please explain further. What is their infrastructure like? teaching methods?
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by dafizee: 7:10pm On May 05, 2006
you can visit there website http://babcockuni.edu.ng
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by kboy2z(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2006
I think babcock is very better,
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Chinie(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2006
babcock is way better than covenant.academic-wise babcock is better,socially babcock is better.so,
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by sstar(f): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2006
definitely babcock is waybetter, best believe , cos i'm a witness to that
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by nostrings(f): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2006
i happened to be a graduate of babcock university. i think it happens to be the best not because i finished from there but because it gives the wholistic education that it boasts of. though when u r there, u wonder what you are going through but at the end of the day you are better for it. this does not mean the other private universities does not not offer the same but there is a world of difference between a babcock graduate and any other private university graduate. but in your case, i think u should go with your course since BU does not have it. and ven if they do start now, you might end up being an experiment.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by lordimpaq(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2006
yeah i'm also a graudate

BU is the best private for now
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Nosu(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2006
convenant is better and more recognised than Babcock.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2006
lordimpaq:

yeah i'm also a graudate

BU is the best private for now

Nice meeting you hear.
Babcock is about quality and not quantity. Babcock is the bomb.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by cowgal: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2006
i am a graduate of babcock univeristy,i am so proud of babcock,and always will be,yes when we were in it,it was horrible,thats a fact but i have learnt so much from it even with the rules, it helps to curb some of our bad habits without us realising it,i don't want to compare b.u and c.u, they both have their good and bad sides, the point is that no matter what univeristy you go to,make the most use of it because if you don't, you would regret it,hail babcock university forever,
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by whiteroses(f): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2006
hi would like to be a student of babcock college so can i study medicine at the school because i surf their wensite and no course says medicine, someone reply. thanks
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2006
IM a proud Hebronite anyday grin
Covenant University is def better by faaaaaaaaaaaar
it is the 98th in top hundred Unis in Africa in just four years
No other private Uni is there.
Its also the cheapest
Talkin abt rules, its all abt discipline,
they tell u dnt use fones for just 4yrs
of which u will still go for holidays and use ur fones
after which ull be using fones till u die, will u stay in the school forever?
that is no basis of comparism, CU is def IT wink

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by moremia(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2006
WELL,I DEPENDS ON THE COURSE U WANT TO DO
BUT IF U R CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF
RESTRICTIONS,THEN I THINK U SHLD TRY BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY IN BENIN
THEY HAVE LOTS OF LECTURES 4RM OTHER UNIVERSITIES,GOOD CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND AND LESS N MORE REASONABLE RESTRICTIONS COMPARED TO D OTHER PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2006
I dont think anyone shld go to BIU -Benson idahosa , jst yet
my sistas went there the sch is quite messed up, they need some serious upgrades!
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by joshsy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2006
i think Babcock is ok
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Hayorbahmy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2006
I dont think the comparism is worth it at all, We all def know that education in 9ja is bleeped but given the options to compare I guess it all depends on the individual,the kind of course you are planning to do and other personal factors.

But be rest assured that neither of the two universities has reached the standard of what a good university is . But for a start they are doing preety good especially CU
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by naijafan(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2006
babcock university! proud to belong
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by blackbarbi: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2007
hmm [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]babcock is still d best, they ar full of shit's thou they might be funny wit their rule, lik shoulder lenght, no make up grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2007
Why would u want to go to a place thats F.O.S undecided
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by oIo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2007
Babcock and Convenant are good universities.
Convenant and Babcock have great prospects.
Babcock and Convenant have strong Biblical foundations.
Convenant and Babcock are not competitors.
Babcock and Convenant are well recognised though Babcock is more recognised.
Babcock graduate'll tell u babcock's the best school
Convenant students will tell u convenant is the best

BUT HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOU THAT CO[b]N[/b]VENANT STUDENTS CAN'T SPELL COVENANT
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Mystique(f): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2007
The two schools are crap!! (glorified secondary schools) tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2007
Mystique, ur rantings are Crap tongue
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2007
Mystique:

The two schools are crap!! (glorified secondary schools) tongue

seriously. The only things that make these schools better than state universities is the fact that people actually graduate on time. Other than that you might as well be in secondary schools with their idiotic rules.

No phone
No eating meat
Be in your dorm by 9
Cant wear trousers
Cant use earrings
Cant wear this kinda shirt
Cant use this kinda bag

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2007
@TOH

totally untrue, only the fone part for CU
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2007
oh please. They have requirements for their clothes. Two of my best friends attend/attended these schools. One graduated from babCock and one is still in Covenant.

She's not allowed to wear sleeveless. Where the hell do they think they are? Alaska?

BTW, everything I listed is a mix of the rules of Covenant and BabCock. point still remains that it's typical seconday school bullshit
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2007
Alaska, whut a comparism
yes, no sleeveless, so? so many tops wiv sleeves ooh
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2007
The Alaska comparison was to show that asking people not to wear comfortable clothes in a country with such hott weather like Nigeria is just malicious as opposed to Alaska.

babyish garbage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.