Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (89704 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Biodun556(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2023
cool

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Biodun556(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2023
The girl should hold her parents very well

She's parading fake result

Her porported SMS is 'outgoing' which means she typed it herself

Then notice the alignment on the fake result is not normal

Attached is the picture of the price the fraudulent website charge to upgrade results

173 Likes 19 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Good.........
No place for fraudster in Nigeria...........latter nah Dem go still shout call Nigeria "ZOO"......

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by bennybuhari: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2023
That's wrong! I thought they said DSS is still conducting an investigation. If anything happens to that young girl, there will be serious consequences

63 Likes 19 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Gbadebo19(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=Biodun556 post=124200831]JAMB, after considering the weighty infraction committed by Ms. Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma, and in line with it's established procedures, has withdrawn her 2023 UTME result and also BARRED her from sitting the Board’s examination for the next THREE (3) years

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by JovialRPiller: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2023
Gbadebo19:
Oponu, this propaganda cannot add 30 kobo to your miserable and unfortunate life

Where is the propaganda you are talking about?

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Biodun556(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2023
N
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by illicit(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2023
249 is still a good score

I teach English

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
who we go believe now?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Biodun556(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:

I teach English

Of course, that means JAMB never compromise her hard work but somebody is desperate somewhere

209 Likes 18 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by DevilsEqual(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
I checked the one she posted earlier and her date of birth didnt tally with this
In fact, the examination date was May and not this...I just tire

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by DesChyko: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Why is there a difference in her date of birth? Review the two images you posted.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Biodun556(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
DesChyko:

Why is there a difference in her date of birth? Review the two images you posted.
The person who helped her to forge the result could have made the mistake

What you in-put in the system is the out-put you will get

109 Likes 14 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by 9jatriot(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
That is what I do not understand. She already had a good result, why then did she see the need to declare herself the highest JAMB scorer?

illicit:

I teach English

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by yarimo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Little girl knows how to forged results

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Thermodynamics(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Good.........
No place for fraudster in Nigeria...........latter nah Dem go still shout call Nigeria "ZOO"......

But Tinubu the drug dealer has a place in Nigeria

55 Likes 18 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Sharpsharp00123: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gbadebo19:
Oponu, this propaganda cannot add 30 kobo to your miserable and unfortunate life
so revealing d truth is propaganda to u n u write projects for people right?

So this is how u will write what they won’t b able to defend for them Shebi?

U shouldn’t b taken serious

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by BreconHills(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
That's wrong! I thought they said DSS is still conducting an investigation. If anything happens to that young girl, there will be serious consequences

Why should anything happen to her? She is pushing her claim everywhere, should Jamb keep quiet? Jamb has conducted its own investigation, DSS is next. The matter will probably go to court.

Jamb has a duty to defend their process, their result and their logo and to do so aggressively in the same public domain in which the girl is asserting her truth.

Do you know that foreign higher education institutions are watching this very closely? If for some reason they begin to doubt jambs process say bye bye to overseas education using Nigerian qualifications.

278 Likes 30 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by sukar886: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Good.........
I bet it that you are a fraudster, abeg make una leave the innocent girl alone

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Gbadebo19(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
so revealing d truth is propaganda to u n u write projects for people right?

So this is how u will write what they won’t b able to defend for them Shebi?

U shouldn’t b taken serious
I dont take low lifes and never do wells like you serious. Someone posted an unconfirmed info without any source, and later went to edit it. Mind you, jamb has no statutory power to do this kind of thing in this regard. Just same as police declaring someone a thief just because they arrested them

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Sharpsharp00123: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gbadebo19:

I dont take low lifes and never do wells like you serious. Someone posted an unconfirmed info without any source, and later went to edit it. Mind you, jamb has no statutory power to do this kind of thing in this regard. Just same as police declaring someone a thief just because they arrested them
I only pity people who take u serious with d rubbish on your signature, I will prefer to give my work to a vulcanizer than someone like u with your level of reasoning

Person wey never chop dey call me lowlife, if I wan deal with u na to just call u say I wan give u work n I wan see u in person then add to your misery’s by dealing with u

But I will not tow that path, what will I gain from punishing a man already punished by d devil

121 Likes 16 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by jeromestarks: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
This Nmeseoma girl has been disvirgined right from jss3 that's why she could have the guts to forge result.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
APC is full of bigots

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by nairalee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's sad that this girl and/or her people just dragged themselves into public space to shame themselves.

I just imagine myself planning to marry a girl or do business with someone only to search for her name online and see several publications of her committing fraud several years ago

Just for money and for clout they're forever going to be known for fraud. A good name is indeed better than riches.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by slawomir: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm

Hmmmm
This nation hmmmm

We are not really angry about corruption we are just pretending to be angry because we are not the one carrying out the corruption

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by sogodihno: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
It is ibo people that will finally destroy this girl completely, if this has happened to any Yoruba or hausa girl, it won't have fester to this stage.

The victim mentality of ibos is the reason why jamb is going all the way to prove themselves.

At the end of the day, it is the girl and his family that will suffer it.

Her tribe men, should continue the victim mentality

182 Likes 17 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Which kind wahala be this! 249 is already a great score fa. I just tire. Please God let her be innocent o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Animegirl(f): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wow
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Successlane: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
The little girl could be innocent, but probably fell victim of a fraudulent group manipulating results for students.

SSS should softly interrogate the girl, the parent and her friends to get those operating the fraudulent services and bring them to book.

They could be the REAL culprits here.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let the poor girl breath

13 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.