Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Are We Going To Say About Nigeria Police Killing Her Citizen? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are We Going To Say About Nigeria Police Killing Her Citizen? (520 Views)

How Long Are We Going To Be Slaves To DSTV? By Ecetera / Bird Reportedly Turns To Woman In Oshodi, Confesses To Killing Her Husband / What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are We Going To Say About Nigeria Police Killing Her Citizen? by effizzyman: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs. Chinwe Ozuah, the mother of Ugochukwu Ozuah, the man who was allegedly killed by policemen five days after his wedding, on Thursday in Lagos said the police should be held responsible for her son’s death.

Chinwe, who held back tears, recalled that she saw her son a day before the incident, lamenting that she did not know that was the last time she would see him.

She said, “The police killed my son and all I want for him is justice. The last time I saw him was last Wednesday and we spoke. He made so many promises to me but unfortunately he was killed.

The deceased’s elder sister, Nkechi Nnoyelu, berated the Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, for insensitivity.

She said, “The only son of the family has been killed and yet the police still remain insensitive. The PPRO, who has been granting press interviews, never even deemed it fit to condole with the family.

“The police are saying that my brother was attacked by armed robbers but his phones were not stolen, he had money in his wallet which was untouched and yet they call it a robbery.

(1) (Reply)

The Crafty Harlot - Gains And Pains To The Patronizer. / 22yrs Old Girl Commits Suicide In Calabar. / NYSC Service On Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.