Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... (3452 Views)

Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) / 20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / Aliko Dangote Is Richer Than Roman Abromovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
Friend, the rich work not for money but to build a business system in
which other people work for them and their system pays them money. While
the poor and the middle class work for money. The fact is that the rich are
not motivated by fiat money i.e the cash which thrills most people, rather
they are inspired to create values which solve their money problem.

How is this possible? You may ask.
When the rich have money problem, they think of what they can provide which
will attend to human needs. The idea is to offer the society something
which will solve their needs and the people will naturally exchange this
for money. That way, they will continue to ask for the rich's value in
exchange for money. To sustain their valuable products and services, the
rich build a business system around their products and services, and the
employees and self employed consultants/contracts work in their system thus
minding the business of the rich. These people are paid a little percentage
of the proceeds from the business system while the owner of the system get
paid the biggest chunk of the proceeds. This is why the rich will continue
to get richer while the poor and the middle class get poorer.

The secret is that if you want to be rich and attain financial freedom,
start building your own business system. Business systems pay the rich
passive income and passive income makes the rich wealthy and financially
free. Friend, I guess you know that you become financially free when your
passive income exceeds your living expenses.

Friend, there are three ways to own a business system. They are;
i. Create a business system from scratch.
ii. Buy a franchise of a business.
iii. Start a network marketing business by buying into an existing business
system.
Among the three, starting a network marketing business is the easiest and
least expensive. More so, it is the one that has the best business support
and is open to every day ordinary people like majority of the poor and
middle class people.

6 Likes

Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Emmy9ite(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nice one, it all comes down to our mind set!
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by ayandee: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
@poster, this is inspiring. You gave a succint summary of Robert Kiyosaki's book "business school'
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
ayandee: @poster, this is inspiring. You gave a succint summary of Robert Kiyosaki's book "business school'
grin
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thanks guys for the encouragement.
In the face of face of economic recession, downsizing, merger and acquisition and high level of job lost, it is important that every employee think of having a Plan B. Sure, whether your job looks secured or not, Plan B is always good. After all, one is risky. Let's look at this illustration together, if you visit a friend and he gives you a chair that has one leg to sit with, how will you see such a friend. Isn't he wicked? The fact is that most of us are doing ourselves this same thing by keeping to one source of income i.e a paid job only.
If you ask for my candid advise, I'll ask you to look for a good network marketing company, find an upline who understands the business and is ready to help you succeed and sign up under him/her. Just disabuse your mind of every negative thing you think about network marketing and join the league of golden age entrepreneurs who are building solid Plan B business via network marketing.
If network marketing is not a good avenue to build wealth, Donald Trump would not launch Trump Network, Richard Brandson will not launch Vie Network, Robert Kiyosaki will not write a book to endorse the industry, Warren Buffet will not invest to the industry and many more great guys here.
In Nigeria, Prof. Pat Utomi is the country chairman of Avenues to Wealth, an MLM Company. There are people of all social strata building a wealth system through the network marketing industry both within Nigeria and around the globe. If you ask for my recommendation, I'll ask you to consider the company that I'm involved in. If you're interested to know about it, check my link below.
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
The Power of Leverage

Leveraged income can be defined as the income derived from the efforts of others. Unfortunately the majority of people in the world today earn a linear income, which basically means that they trade their time for money and unfortunately no matter how clever they are or how high their hourly rate, they are still restricted to only 24 hours in a day and therefore a limited earning potential. Leverage on the other hand, allows you to use the time and efforts of others to create an income. By learning to leverage your time, you can financially benefit not only from your own efforts, but from other people’s efforts as well. Hence, the below statement;

“I would rather earn 1% of 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts”
John Paul Getty
(American Billionaire)

How Can I Leverage Other Peoples Efforts?
Imagine that you are in the business of mowing lawns and that you could make $40 for every lawn that is mown. If you were to average 5 lawns per day, you would earn a gross income of $200 a day before expenses. This is an example of a linear income where you use 100% of your own efforts to create an income. This is what the majority of people do their entire lives.
Now imagine that you owned a lawn mowing referral business where instead of mowing the lawns yourself, you spend your time finding lawns that need to be mowed and employ contractors to do the physical work. Let’s say you have got to the point where your business now employs 20 contractors that each mows 5 lawns per day. You pay each contractor $30 per lawn, but you charge $40, such that you make a profit of $10 per lawn. 20 contractors mowing 5 laws each means that you are now mowing a total of 100 lawns a day, which is a lot more then what you could have done by yourself. Even though now you are only earning $10 a lawn in profit yourself, when you add it up your miles in front. Using the power of leverage you are now earning $1000 a day (ie $10 per lawn x 100 lawns per day = $1000 per day).
So basically you could spend your days getting dirty and sweating as you work hard (not that there is anything wrong with this) and get paid $200 a day, in which you then need to deduct expenses such as running costs and maintenance OR you could earn $1000 per day, just finding yards that need to be mowed. As a smart businessperson which is the smarter option?

Don’t get us wrong, to get to the stage where you can start to leverage off others you may have to do the physical work first. That is, it might take you a year of mowing lawns yourself before you have an adequate customer base before you can start to employ contractors to do the work for you. But a smart business person is willing to make short-term sacrifices to make long term gains.
Unfortunately in most traditional businesses, like the example above, the only ones who benefit from the work of others are the business owners, even though it is loyal hard-working employees that do most of the work.

Does this mean you should quit your job tomorrow and start your own business? Well if you have a solid referral base, a good understanding of cash flow, management skills and the capital to get you started, you might consider it. Unfortunately the majority of people are not in this position. The good news is that today there is a business opportunity that allows you to use the power of leverage without having to quit your current job, or require a substantial up-front investment. This is the power of network marketing.
Not only does network marketing allow you to benefit from the work efforts of others but it also earns you a residual income, the kind of income that when you walk away, it continues to pay you. Because network marketing uses both the power of leverage and a residual based income it is now being recognized and endorsed by many business leaders in the world today.

“If I lost everything and had to start again, I would find myself a great network marketing company and get to work!”
- Donald Trump, on the David Letterman Show

Network marketing is no longer something to joke about; it is creating more millionaires today than the dot com boom industry did before the bubble burst. This is the reason why respected entrepreneurs like Warren Buffet, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, economic forecasters like Paul Zane Pilzer and life and business coaches such as Dr. Denis Waitley are all recommending this proven system. In fact there are about 150 000 people just like you, joining network marketing every single week.

Traditional businesses fall into the trap of developing and training people, just for them to move on to starting their own business and become a direct competitor. One of the main advantages of the network marketing business model is that it allows you to help others succeed without creating competition, instead you get to leverage off the success of others, ultimately contributing to your success.
Better still is the fact that you don’t need a university degree or large capital to get started in the industry. Network marketing offers the power of leverage to earn a residual income to anyone who is willing to succeed.
As with any business opportunity, in order to be successful you find that timing is half of it and execution is the other half. If you're looking for the right business opportunity that allows you to capitalize on both the power of leverage and growing market trends to create a powerful residual income then network marketing is the answer you have been looking for.

Contributed by Troy Rocavert (US Network Marketing Top Earner)
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
The Secret Of Wealth Is Leverage and Residual Income

Some people go through their entire lives without being exposed to the term residual income, however with our education background and experience in wealth creation we feel that it is our duty to let people know that there is a better way.
Residual income, also known as passive income, can be defined as income streams that are generated from the past efforts of an individual and/or current effort of others. A good example of this includes the additional pay given to a performer for re-runs, repeated use of a film, radio or TV commercial etc., in which the performer appears.
To fully appreciate the concept of residual income we must first understand the way in which most people get paid, and that is in the form of linear income. Linear income refers to trading hours for money. For example, most people go to work for 8 hours a day and get paid for 8 hours work. The problem with linear income is that there are only so many hours you can work and the minute you stop working, you stop getting paid.
In my early days, I graduated as an engineer, found myself a job and like most people every fortnight I got paid a check for 80 hours of work. After a couple of years of working as an engineer, I got married to my lovely wife and before long we had our first child. Three months before our first child was born I filed for paternity leave. It was on this day, I learnt that I would not get paid for paternity leave and I would have to take holiday leave to receive payment. Living with a mortgage, I was forced back to work so we could pay the bills when I would have preferred to be at home, looking after my first child and my wife.
I’m telling you this story because many of you may find yourselves in a similar situation, where when you stop working so will your pay - this is the limitation of a linear income.
It was at this stage of my life I knew I had to find a way to make money even when I wasn’t at work. As the law of attraction took effect, it was not long after that an old university mate called me to catch up. When I told him my dilemma he basically told me there was a better way. He explained that if I implemented the right strategies I potentially could stop work, travel around the world for 6 months, lazing in the hot sun sipping on a margarita in the Caribbean and my income would continue to roll in. This kind of income sounded very appealing, as I’m sure it does to you. My friend then went on to explain the concept of residual income and I have not looked back since.
After doing a bit of research and reading a few books on the issues, I discovered residual income was not a new concept and that the wealthiest people in the world today do not trade their time for money, instead they earn their wealth through the means of residual income.
To demonstrate how residual income works, let’s use the example of a well known actor such as Mel Gibson. Mel started his film debut at the age of 18, starring as the lead role in the movie Mad Max, which was first released on 12 April 1979. The film was independently financed and had a reported budget of AU$300,000 — of which $15,000 was paid to Mel for his performance. To date, there has been over a $100 million dollars in profits made worldwide from this production.
For fun, let’s say there has been 10 million DVDs sold with a profit of $10 each, totalling the $100 million in profits made. Now let’s say that Mel made a deal with George Millar, the producer, to receive 50 cents for every DVD sold. Despite the fact that Mel only made $15 000 for initially starring in the film, to date he would have been paid $5 million dollars in royalties for the 2 years work he did almost 30 years ago.
Now I’m not sure if Mel was savvy to this way of making money back then, but he definitely is now. Today when Mel Gibson stars in a movie, he may get paid more than $20 Million dollars up front for the role, but as a smart businessman he also ensures he gets paid royalties, meaning that he continues to get paid a small commission from related merchandise item sold. Although Mel has finished making a movie which can take 12 months to complete, he will continue to get paid for the rest of his life. Now that’s residual income.
Other examples include writing a book or a song where you continue to get paid a royalty each time the book is sold or the song is played on the radio. I know you’re probably thinking yeah, but I’m not an actor or I can’t write or sing, well neither can I, but what I do know is that there are other ways that allow the average person to earn a residual income. I just encourage you to do your research to see which method works best for you.
The good news is that there are several avenues to generate a residual income, some of which are discussed below.
Operate a traditional business

In this option you choose to start your own business and sell or resell goods or services earning a profit on each item sold. Although many people initially consider this option they soon learn that this method usually requires a major financial investment which many do not have. Additionally there is the need to have a good understanding of cash flow, marketing and management skills and if your business succeeds you won't have just one boss; every customer becomes your boss.
Although some may find owning a traditional business rewarding, this risky venture usually requires a huge commitment with very long hours where you basically become a slave to your business. This is not to deter people from looking at this option, as with the right approach it can be financially rewarding. Research does however suggests that the odds are against success, especially if you begin without substantial funding. About 80% of small businesses fail within their first year. A further 15% will fail within 5 years. Out of the 5% left very few will be around for another 5 years.
Investments

Stocks and bonds, real estate, venture capital, and other investments are proven ways to earn residual income - but they require substantial up front capital. For your money to earn money, you must have a great deal of it to start with, which is great if you do, but unfortunately most people don't. The current average superannuation payout is about $226 000. If this amount was invested at the current interest rate of 5% this would equal $11 300 p/a in interest or $217 per week to live on. How much do you live on now? Are you willing to give up your quality of life, or is there a better way?

Network Marketing

This method of delivering goods and services to the public is creating one of the fastest growing industries across the world, offering distributors a residual income in return for a low risk investment. In particular there are about 150 000 people globally entering the network marketing industry every single week, all hoping to capitalize on this growing trend that is being endorsed by leading financial businessmen worldwide.
Robert Kiyosaki, famous author of many wealth creation books including the "Rich Dad Poor Dad" series, has been a big advocate for the network marketing industry for many years. He explains that anyone with drive, determination and perseverance can build wealth and residual income through a revolutionary business model that is designed for people who like helping people.
For people who desire residual income who don’t have the capital to earn it through investments, or the talent to earn it through royalties, network marketing is a growing trend that offers a simple business model that is proven to help everyday people earn financial freedom through residual income.

At A2W SuccessPlus Team, I help people who are committed to owning their lives to build a network marketing business system that will continue to pay them big residual income all their life. It takes just a short two years if you are committed to our system. You can have a date with us through the link below.

Article contributed by Troy Rocavert (US Network Marketing Superstar)
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
How Being Poor Can Make You Rich

“The rich get richer because they learn to solve financial problems. They see financial problems as opportunities to learn, to grow, to become smarter, and to become richer” –Robert T. Kiyosaki
Poverty in its true sense is the state of having no resources to take care of your needs. This state is not a static condition except if the person suffering it has allowed his state to affect his mindset. Being poor and seeing yourself as such depend on your mindset.
The mind is one of the most powerful possessions that a man has. What you feed your mind determines what comes out of it. If you allow negative thoughts and information to filter into your mind, it will also provide negative result. But, if you read positive materials and think positively, your attitude will be productive. The good book tells us that God created us in his own image and likeness, thus we resemble him in his creative spirit (ability). This means that our mind has the power to think out ideas that can take care of every situation we find ourselves.
I learned from my millionaire mentor that financial problem is a resource, if you solve the problem. Therefore, I learned to welcome my financial problems such as not having enough money or being faced with mountain of debts in good fate and use them as resources and opportunities to learn. When I am faced with these kinds of financial problem, what I think is; what can I sell or create to solve this problem? This will challenge me to start looking for opportunities around me which I can explore.
You should know that it takes continuous improvement of one’s financial intelligence to get rich. Financial intelligence, you know; is that part of our mental intelligence we use to solve our financial problems. In as much as the rich see financial problems as opportunities to learn, to grow, to become smarter, and to become richer, the poor see money problem only as a problem. They think that if they have more money, their money problem would be over. Little do they know that their attitude towards money problem is actually a problem on itself. The middle class on the other hand, think they can outsmart their money problem by being smarter academically and professionally. Most lack financial education, which is why most tend to value financial security rather than take on financial challenges. Instead of becoming entrepreneurs, they work for entrepreneurs. Instead of investing, they turn their money over to financial experts to manage their money. Instead of increasing their financial IQ, they stay busy, hiding in their offices.
If you want to grow financially, you have to start taking action, and stop playing it safe. By making mistake, you learn and become smarter. When you solve a financial problem, you get richer. After solving each problem that comes your way, just look back, there are several persons who are facing similar financial challenge. You can help them solve theirs and make some money for yourself. This you can do by documenting your newly achieved feat in any form of information product and sell it for some money. It is important to state that in the course of moving from state of poverty to affluence, your focus should not to be to work for money (fiat money). This is because you cannot get wealthy by working for money. You can only be wealthy by creating values and building a business system around your values. If you learn how to work to build a business system so that other people will work for you in your system which will be paying you money, then see yourself as an entrepreneur on the path to financial freedom. There are three ways to build a business system. They are;
i. Create a business system from scratch.
ii. Buy a franchise of a business.
iii. Start a network marketing business by buying into an existing business system.
Among the three, starting a network marketing business is the easiest and least expensive. More so, it is the one that has the best business support and is open to every day ordinary people like majority of the poor and middle class people. If you really want to start solving your financial problem by building a network marketing business, join my SuccessPlus team now and leverage on our experience.
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hmmmm! It baffles me that some persons will come to Nairaland hoping that they will get business idea suggestion from others. Anyway, I'm not trying to say it'll not work but I think the best business idea that can turn you to a great entrepreneur that will stand the test of time and build a business system that will survive for generations to come is the one that you come up with yourself or you see a gap in something that is already existing and you come up with a better way of doing that thing.
Wealth is not a short term agenda. It's meant to be concrete and well rooted less you'll easily move from grace to grass. Think about this.

1 Like

Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Emmy9ite(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
You are doing a good job here bro. Keep it up!
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2012
Interesting...
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
If you study these success tips to make more money and master just a few of them as well as practise them daily, your life will surge at geometric progression in the next 12 months. They have been working for me.

Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
The rich invent their own money while the middle class and the poor depend on others for their own money. Wouldn't it be fantastic for you to be your own Central Bank, inventing your own money? What do you think?

The rich identify the human needs/challenges around their environment and come up with solutions to these needs. Then, they go further to turn these valuable ideas(solutions) to products or services and build a business system which will be sustaining their products/services. They employ the smartest people to work in their business system. These smart guys get paid a marginal percentage of their work time productivity while the owner of the business system pockets the lion share of the business proceeds, which he reinvests in acquiring more assets that go on to work for him and pay him handsomely. This is why the rich will continue to get richer while the middle class will continue to struggle financially and the poor get poorer.

The moment I understood this secret of getting rich, my paradigm changed and my perception about money and work also changed. Then, I started minding my business while I'm still working my full time paid job. It may interest you to know that I'm still working my full time day paid job but I'm at the same time seriously minding my business. By my goal, I'll be firing my boss next year before August to face my business full time.

Friend, you can do exactly what the rich are doing but you need to first get educated. Why not pick a good book right away and finish reading it in the next 7 days. Then, start implementing what the book taught you. You can start with Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad. After that, start taking action while you're reading your second book, preferably, Jack Canfield et al's The Power of Focus.

See you at the top!!!
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Sles: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
This is a good write-up, pls is there a way u can help with d 39 tips for success, my phone can not open pdf format. Thanks
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Sles, you can download it here http://www.successplusteam.com/39successtips.pdf
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by 9jagobetta: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2012
Oh you are doing a very great job here poster. However, Just in addition, an entrepreneur is a person who find a need/problem and create a solution with a system of making others benefit by buying and selling the solution, that is, people selling it are the people working to make your solution available to the problem and by so doing earning a living from your solution system which also bring a rightful return to you from everyone that sells/buy your solution, while people buying your solution are the ones out there with the problem who gladly await and welcome your solution of value with an open hand and an appreciating willing heart to pay in cash or whatever form good you desire. You may had the reading of these two books of knowledge: THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING By Norman Vincent Pale & THINK AND GROW RICH By Napoleon Hill. See you all at the top and God bless you all.
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by dapmillz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hello people, @success+ is really doing a great job here. Now, I
Believe there's wealth in every problem we face as human beings.
This is what the rich do that makes them wealthy. They identify
Human needs/problems/challenges arround them and find a solution
To it which brings them wealth.
There's this formula for wealth I just saw on a site, I think you should see it
Here: Wealth= Problem+ThinkingTime+Solution+Action+Persistence+Focus.
Think over it...cheers
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
I'm happy that other nairaland members are beginning to appreciate my posts. Thank you, Seun Osewa for creating this platform. It'll pay no one any good if you keep your knowledge to yourself alone because in sharing it, you learn more. More over, when you're teaching others, you'll be forced to learn more because the expectations from you will always be high.

Most importantly, one of the secrets of wealth creation is helping others get what they want. Zig Ziglar put it this way; "You can get everything you want in life, if you will help enough other people get what they want" and John F. Kennedy put it this way; "Do not think of what America can do for you, rather think of what you can do for America". It may interest you to know that it pays more when you give free. The hottest selling word in the whole wide world is the word, FREE. If not, why is Facebook turning in billions of dollars for Mark Zuckerberg and why is Google pumping in billions of dollars for Larry Page? Let's come back home, how much do you think Seun Osewa and Linda Ikeji net monthly? Learn to first give freely so as to launch your personality and brand. While you're giving freely, let your focus not be money making but to touch somebody's live with your values. When enough persons start feeling the WIIFM (What's In It For Me) of your value to them, the money will start coming naturally and your bank account may not be able to accomodate your wealth.

I hope you have grabbed this secret of wealth creation? See you at the top.
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 4:37am On Dec 22, 2012
As the year 2012 is drawing close to the end, I believe it is time for a retrospect. Look inward and see how much of your goals you were able to achieve. Find out what worked for you and what didn't work for you. I recommend you concentrate on perfecting those things that worked for you so that you can consolidate on them in the year 2013. Also, make out some time to analyze what didn't work and see what you can learn from it so that you don't make same mistake in 2013.

Friend, if you don't have set goals in 2012, I'm sorry for you. It's like playing in a football match where there is no goal post. I can't imagine what a chaotic situation it'll be. Kindly learn how to set goals and start your 2013 with your set goals. Let me give you the fundamentals of goal setting. Your goal must be SMART. That is, it must be Specific, Measurable,Achievable, Result-oriented and Time bound. Find the attached document on how to set SMART goals.

Is you want to make it in Nigeria, I recommend you get a mentor. Somebody who has successfully achieved what you want to achieve. If you ride on his back, while you are on your journey together with him/her, the journey will be smoother and more productive for you. Also, it's important you have a hero-model. Somebody that you aspire to be like and you model your life like his/her. If you want to be a successful entrepreneur in Nigeria, there is one man that I recommend you take as a hero-model. His name is Dr. Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase. He is the chairman Complete Communication Ltd, the publishers of Complete Sports and iSoccer. Also, he is the co-founder and chairman, Success Attitude Development Center (SADC) who are the publishers of SuccessDigest Extra Magazine. He is a man of sound character and impeccable business management principles. He wrote a nice book that chronicle how he built his multimillion naira business from scratch and how you can copy him and replicate the same success story for yourself. He titled the book; HOW TO MAKE IT IN NIGERIA BUILDING YOUR WEALTH FROM GROUND FLOOR UP. I have read the book and have followed his suggestion and that was how I started by entrepreneurship journey and today, I'm the CEO of SuccessPlus Services, the parent company of SuccessPlus Academy, a personal growth coaching and consulting outfit. I recommend you read the book. You can get a soft copy here; http://www.cmsaffiliatemoneymachine.com/buy-product/msdm_0096/successplus

Finally, don't forget to download for FREE the document on how to set a smart goal and set your 2013 smart goals before this year packs up.

Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
SUPER EAGLES IN TOMORROW'S AFCON FINAL; COULD YOU HAVE BELIEVED IT?

Tomorrow, our own Super Eagles will be battling it out with Burkina Faso's National team in the AFCON 2013 finals...I pray for their victory.

Friend, just cast your mind back to Saturday 19th January, 2013 when the tournament started, did you believe in Stephen Keshi and his team? Were you among those who criticized his team selection? If yes, you didn't do anything wrong...You only expressed your opinion. Just like you, so many people didn't believe in him and his team. They were not given any chance in so many people's minds. But, what is important is that Stephen Keshi has proved you and many other people wrong.

Similarly, presently so many people may not believe in you and the natural abilities God has deposited in you...ability to think critically and achieve results thus achieving FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE. Why not prove them wrong...just take action. You can start by picking a copy of Napoleon Hill's "THINK AND GROW RICH" read it and assimilate the knowledge therein and start taking action. You're born to win.

See You at the Top!
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 5:25am On Mar 18, 2013
Revealing the new Corporate Identity of SUCCESSPLUS SERVICES. We're repositioning to truly deliver the plus element to your success.
Why not find out what's new with our free mentoring program? Click the link below to get access!

Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2013
I have been so busy that I lost focus on this thread. Just like me, do you use to lose focus? We all do but successful people have a way of checking themselves from detrailing so long. They have a dream book where the write down every of their goals and action plans. This they review daily to keep themselves focus.
So you want to be successful? Do you have a dream book? Do you review yours daily? Becoming successful is simply study and application of the obvious. Follow the success principles and you will be successful too.
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by dheaven: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Success+:
Hmmmm! It baffles me that some persons will come to Nairaland hoping that they will get business idea suggestion from others. Anyway, I'm not trying to say it'll not work but I think the best business idea that can turn you to a great entrepreneur that will stand the test of time and build a business system that will survive for generations to come is the one that you come up with yourself or you see a gap in something that is already existing and you come up with a better way of doing that thing.
Wealth is not a short term agenda. It's meant to be concrete and well rooted less you'll easily move from grace to grass. Think about this.
THIS IS THE MAIN THING
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by bizngr(f): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wow! This is incredible. So glad a Nigerian retail won the award. Who says something good can't still come out of this country should think again! Congratulations guys.
Read the full story here. http://www.bizngr.com/entrepreneurs/jumia-won-world-retail-award-becomes-first-african-company-win-award/

The rest of us, let's keep trying. Our hustle will pay off soon.
Re: The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... by Success15(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
bizngr: Wow! This is incredible. So glad a Nigerian retail won the award. Who says something good can't still come out of this country should think again! Congratulations guys.
Read the full story here. http://www.bizngr.com/entrepreneurs/jumia-won-world-retail-award-becomes-first-african-company-win-award/

The rest of us, let's keep trying. Our hustle will pay off soon.
Sure! Focus does it. Anybody that thinks that there is no potentials for great wealth creation here in Nigeria should think again. As much as our problems are, so are the opportunitoes for wealth creation.
It must not be big, you can start small. Currently, I'm working on something that will help the numerois struggling network marketers in Nigeria to improve in their business faster.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Legit!!!make Cool Cash Without Working!!! / Palmpay Free Airtime Referral Program, Get N300 Per Referral / 11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.