Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) (3457 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts / Winner Of Gtbank Porsche 911 Giveaway Draw Opts For Cash Equivalent / How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) by beloxxi(m): 5:29am On Mar 16, 2016
GTBank, the No. 1 Nigerian most flexible, reliable and accurate bank, has come up with loads of flexible customer care service on your mobile device. You don't need to have a smart phone to operate these services offered by gtbank, am going to outline to you. Do you know that with just a phone as smallA as a Nokia torchlight, you can transact all businesses that deals with banking on easy steps on your non browsing nokia torch?

Let me be straight to the point. with gtbank as your bank, weekend rush and hustle is not for you neither airtime recharge, transfer, 'share n sell' nor Quickteller payments, Inter-bank transfer/Intra-bank transfer, bill payments. Name them all banking and online services are done through the phone. I cannot remember the last time I walked into Gtbank to transact any business of mine.

Image result for gtbank INTERNET SERVICES

SHOCKING SERVICES RUN BY GTBANK:

Account opening: On dialing of *737# you would receive a command prompt, REPLY 1, and you would be asked to present your first name, last name, D.O.B, sex. After that you would receive an sms cointaing your account details.

Mobile Money subscribers can:

Check balance

Purchase airtime (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN)

Withdraw cash from GTBank ATMs without a card

Pay bills (DStv, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks etc.)

Pay for purchases at select merchant locations

Transfer money – from a linked GTBank account to e-wallet; from e-wallet back to a linked bank account; from e-wallet to other e-wallets (GTBank and other Mobile Money subscribers); from e-wallet to other GTBank accounts; from e-wallet to phone number(s) – that is non-Mobile Money subscriber.

2. Account balance: You can check your gtbank account balance by dialing *737# and reply the sms prompt with (2) and your account balance for gtbank would be sent to you via sms ans a fee of N10.00 (ten naira) would be charged for mobile account balance statement. Its a lot better than working or transporting your self to any gtbank branch and still queue up to get just your account balance... this service by gtbank is a kudos!!!

3. PURCHASE AIRTIME: This is the 3rd item on the *737# list. Purchasing of airtime using gtbank 737 is one of the fastest and cheap means of buying, selling or transferring airtime to self, customer of families and friends. It is just done by dialing on your mobile phone.

Image result for gtbank INTERNET SERVICES

for self recharge >> *737*AMOUNT#
for third party dial >> *737*AMOUNT*THIRD PARTIES NO.# and you would be prompted to choose the receivers network, after that you would be required to enter the the last four digits of your gtbank master card (missing? click here) number.

Using this gtbank mobile recharge services comes with extra airtime bonus available for all networks. Dial *559*2# to check your bonus.

4.TRANSFER FUNDS: You can easily transfer money to others or self from your gtbank to any gtbank account, even other bank accounts by just using gtbanks sms menu *737#. You would prompted to enter amount, Nurban account number of the receiver and finally you are to enter your last four digit shown on your Gtbank's card.

5. CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL: This service does not require a card service for you to initiate transfers or withdrawal.

6. GENERATE TOKEN: For gtbanks users the work token is not a new thing right? well for some who doesn't know and wish to know:

The GTBank TOKEN gives you optimal protection against online thefts, hackers and fraudsters. It is the key that grants you full access to carry out 3rd party transfers and payments online via the GTBank internet banking platform anywhere in the world.

How to use a token? SEE GTBANK CARD SAFETY TIPS >> CLICK ME PLEASE

The token device is required when:

Transferring money from your account to another GTBank account or to other banks.
Generating secure codes
Conducting FX transfers
Processing Cash/Draft In transit
Adding more service options on our Internet Banking platform (add service)
Making FX Sales e.t.c

Note: When conducting any of the transactions listed above, you will be required to input a 6-digit code in a defined field to validate and conclude the transaction. This code can be generated by clicking the white button on the device.

Benefits

The token always generates a random code for every transaction thereby making it impossible for another person to carry out online transactions from your account.
There is no need to visit a branch. With a token you can carry out online transactions anywhere in the world.
You can send money to family and friends and make payments from a computer and web-enabled mobile phone
The token is the latest in banking security technology which uses a 128 bit data encryption to protect your account details

Features

Transfer to any GTBank account and other banks in Nigeria
Pay for your HITV subscription.
Pay for your phone bills (MTN postpaid) and internet services (Starcomms)
Pay for your US Visa fee
Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
Sell Foreign currencies from your domiciliary account(s) to the bank.
Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world
Place a standing order on your account

How can I get a token?

Click here to download the form now.
Complete the form
Drop the completed form at any of our branches OR scan and mail them to internetbanking@gtbank.com
Pick up token immediately from the same branch.

7. RETRIEVE OR REGISTER FOR INTERNET BANKING: With gtbank mobile banking , you can retrieve your internet banking id or register for a new one if you haven't registered before. It comes via sms and its fast and free. With this service I don't go to gtbanks anymore.

SEE FULL POST HERE
http://www.infotanus.com.ng/2016/03/gtbank-power-of-sms.html

Re: 11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) by defemidefemi(m): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2016
9ice information...Pls, how does the CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL work?
Re: 11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) by bigtt76(f): 5:40am On Mar 16, 2016
With a long stick I will transact using any of these features grin
Re: 11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) by beloxxi(m): 5:51am On Mar 16, 2016
defemidefemi:
9ice information...Pls, how does the CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL work?
all questions are answred on the full blogpost
Re: 11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) by defemidefemi(m): 5:56am On Mar 16, 2016
beloxxi:
all questions are answred on the full blogpost
Okay, thanks boss.
Re: 11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Account ppening aspect and oda feautures so wonderful. I jst opened an acc by dialing d code.
Re: 11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) by Lincolnburrows(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2016
I noticed that one thing that sells gtb is advert. Most banks have these features but they don't advertise. I've been enjoying these features in zenith bank for more than one year.

(1) (Reply)

Paying Nepa Bills / Breaking: List Of Loan Apps Backlisted By CBN: / I Need Help On Placing Bet On Naira Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.