Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans (3626 Views)

Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital / Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Rossikk(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Land Of Israel Rejects Africans

[img]http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=194643[/img]

Police arrest 17 in Tel Aviv after 1,000-strong rally in which MK Danon says "infiltrators are a national plague, must be deported."

Speaking at the rally in south Tel Aviv late Wednesday, MK Danny Danon (Likud), chairman of the “Deportation Now” movement, called for the immediate expulsion of African migrants from Israel.

Danon said: “The infiltrators are a national plague and we must deport them immediately before it’s too late – the Sudanese can go back to Sudan and the rest should be deported to other countries in Africa...''

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=271210

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by CyberG: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rossikk: Land Of Israel Rejects Africans

[img]http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=194643[/img]

Police arrest 17 in Tel Aviv after 1,000-strong rally in which MK Danon says "infiltrators are a national plague, must be deported."

Speaking at the rally in south Tel Aviv late Wednesday, MK Danny Danon (Likud), chairman of the “Deportation Now” movement, called for the immediate expulsion of African migrants from Israel.

Danon said: “The infiltrators are a national plague and we must deport them immediately before it’s too late – the Sudanese can go back to Sudan and the rest should be deported to other countries in Africa...''

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=271210

What about the so-called Nigerian Israelites? Why can't they stay since they are also jews as per their recent story?? Shouldn't they all be transported to Israel to be united with their claimed origin? Answers anyone??

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by DuduNegro: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
I want to bet NL that the "others" referenced in that article are ibos. Anyone disagree?

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Ngodigha: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dudu_Negro: I want to bet NL that the "others" referenced in that article are ibos. Anyone disagree?
Shu up your stinking mouth for once, plural fool.

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by DuduNegro: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shut up! .......tree hopping baboon

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
CyberG:

What about the so-called Nigerian Israelites? Why can't they stay since they are also jews as per their recent story?? Shouldn't they all be transported to Israel to be united with their claimed origin? Answers anyone??
yeah we are nigerian isrealites! At least its better than being thrown from the sky! tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by CyberG: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: yeah we are nigerian isrealites! At least its better than being thrown from the sky! tongue

You are not making any sense! Why are you even quoting me? Just make your comments and move on...'cos cat sleep rat go bit him tail, wetin she dey find? I would rather not join issues with you and I advise you move on and leave me alone.
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Rossikk(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wow.. I see many christians are dodging this thread. They were very quick to jump on the Saudi debacle.

Nothing like a mirror shoved in one's deluded face.

2 Likes

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Rossikk(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ewooohh! Una sorry o! grin grin

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

(Reuters) - Israel said on Monday it had started rounding up African migrants in the first stage of a controversial "emergency plan" to intern and deport thousands deemed a threat to the Jewish character of the state.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/11/us-israel-africans-idUSBRE85A0VI20120611

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
CyberG:

You are not making any sense! Why are you even quoting me?
so na you dey make sense abi? Your sense no complete I swear! Quit the tribal bigotry and stop fooling yourself!!

3 Likes

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by ektbear: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
In your diseased mind, Does Christianity require one to visit Israel as part of your faith?

Wetin concern Christians with what a land controlled by a different religion (Judaism) does?
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Elueme: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rossikk: Wow.. I see many christians are dodging this thread. They were very quick to jump on the Saudi debacle.

When will your likes develop brains?what's the relatioinship between Christianity and Judaism ? And can't you fathom that they are deporting Muslim Africans or Sudan and others mean Nigeria and south Africa .. Grow up bro
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
Is that not the same land those rogue chairmen and local councillors spend million to visit?

I will ban all political foreign trips when I get to aso rock.
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Elueme: When will your likes develop brains?what's the relatioinship between Christianity and Judaism ? And can't you fathom that they are deporting Muslim Africans or Sudan and others mean Nigeria and south Africa .. Grow up bro

I'm surprised you took the time out to reply that ape who goes by the username Rossikk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Rossikk(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Elueme: When will your likes develop brains?what's the relationship between Christianity and Judaism ?

Asks a goat who carries almost the entire Jewish Torah in his 'holy' bible (which he calls the old testament).

And can't you fathom that they are deporting Muslim Africans or Sudan and others mean Nigeria and south Africa .. Grow up bro

Many of the Africans deported and attacked were christians, such as the South Sudanese. Even the so-called Ethiopian Jews are being harassed and deported!!! Africans are Africans, irrespective of their religion or nationality. That is what people like you need to understand. While you foolishly fuel internal divisions, outsiders simply scorn you for being....an African. Even as you persist in your asss-kissing duties towards them, their history, and their religions. Elevating theirs over yours. That's the truth, and that's why they scorn you, no matter how many excuses you come in here making for them and for your sorry self..

5 Likes

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by CyberG: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: so na you dey make sense abi? Your sense no complete I swear! Quit the tribal bigotry and stop fooling yourself!!

I think the ibo stupidity is attacking your black brains....and again, I don't know you and don't care. Stop quoting me and leave me the fvck alone...don't play the victim when I respond to you in a really harsh manner. Just walk on by, you're a little tribalist fish....when the leading ibo tribalist bastards show up; you will see the gloves come off! Now leave me alone, I don't care to talk to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
CyberG:

I think the ibo stupidity is attacking your black brains....and again, I don't know you and don't care. Stop quoting me and leave me the fvck alone...don't play the victim when I respond to you in a really harsh manner. Just walk on by, you're a little tribalist fish....when the leading ibo tribalist bastards show up; you will see the gloves come off! Now leave me alone, I don't care to talk to you.
some peeps are just naturally stewpid!!

3 Likes

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
LOL ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA!! grin grin

Those two nations dont agree on many things but... in the case of barring the black man from their land, they see eye to eye. grin

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
ekt_bear: In your diseased mind, Does Christianity require one to visit Israel as part of your faith?

Wetin concern Christians with what a land controlled by a different religion (Judaism) does?

Christianity like Islam, has roots within the Jewish faith.

Just as the Muslims perform hajj trips to mecca, so did the early Christians to Isreal. It's because of the Anti-Jewish sentiments that developed within the Christian faith (like around the time of Hitler and even earlier hence the founding of different Christian sects/denominations and the massacring of Jews by X-tians) that many have since ceased doing so. But those who call themselves Orthodox Christians (no such thing) still make the pilgrimage to Israel.

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by eduson77(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
shut up mr.man...africans are been maltreated bcus of sensles pple like u.
CyberG:

You are not making any sense! Why are you even quoting me? Just make your comments and move on...'cos cat sleep rat go bit him tail, wetin she dey find? I would rather not join issues with you and I advise you move on and leave me alone.
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Akanbiedu(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2012
I knew this topic would not last 2 pages.

Ipako onipako dun ri.
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Tittos: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rossikk: Wow.. I see many christians are dodging this thread. They were very quick to jump on the Saudi debacle.

And how does this thread affect christianity..Israelites are manly jews and a lot of atheists..or do u just want to make noise
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
The Israeli butt kissers have gone into hiding grin
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
Both Nigeria xtia and muslims are truely idiots.U why will anyone in his right mind,defend both Isreal and Saudi?It's only in Nigeria dat u will see people think,dat being jew make u special.
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by redsun(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Both Nigeria xtia and muslims are truely idiots.U why will anyone in his right mind,defend both Isreal and Saudi?It's only in Nigeria dat u will see people think,dat being jew make u special.

Oh yeah.I dont think any rational igbo man will think that he is jewish,but in the likeness of jewish shrewdness,i agree.Some igbos could be very tight and resourceful with scarce resources,especially money,like the jews are known for.
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Horus(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRejl0CY0Q4

Video of Nigerian Physician Brutally Beaten @ Barnes-Jewish Hospital

A Nigerian resident physician, who had worked at this hospital for 3 years, was brutally beaten, charged with trespassing (while still employed @ the hospital), thrown in jail, and reported to the FBI as a terrorist.
The FBI did their investigation about the terrorist allegations and cleared him, thankfully.
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by ektbear: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
what is the connection between your post above and anything else that has to do with the thread
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
What of the Nigerian Jews?

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by redsun(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Most of these wild jews acting like this are mostly the socalled eastern europe jews that migrated to isreal not too long ago.Some of them are ironically open neo-nazis.They hate anything dark.

And to a great extent,africans deserve what they get in other people's country,since we dont seem fit enough to have countries we can be proud of.It is case of slaves that have been set free,yet,still clamouring around their ex slave masters tables for fallen crumbs.

1 Like

Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by Horus(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
ekt_bear: what is the connection between your post above and anything else that has to do with the thread
jews beating an African. And you dont see a connection with the thread?
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by ektbear: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Which Jews beat the African in question?

Or are you saying because the hospital is called Barnes-Jewish, the security staff there are Jews or controlled by Jews?
Re: The Land Of Israel Rejects Africans by ektbear: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
I eagerly await your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like OBJ, Like IBB, Like Buhari: The Generation That Pocketed Nigeria. / Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. / Popular Osun State-born Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah A.K.A Baba Peculiar Storms Natio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.