Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview (26941 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Any Successful Dangote Graduate Driver Here? Pls Narrate Your Ordeal / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by awesome31: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2012
10 over 10: Shame on all of u that got this demotional text..Poverty has eaten deep into ur system n so can't think straight..Modern Mumus
i dont blame you i'm seriously sure that your type dnt even c garri chop let alone kwuri kwuri. Mind of a pauper. Outdated mumu
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by awesome31: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2012
ehie: guys dont listen to those who will condem you,but offer u nothing,will any of them give you fifty thousand if u need it?no,dont be discouraged,its a step n not the end,n u have d whole world ahead of u.there is dignity in labour,once you make peace within urself about ur job,that is the only thing that matters,your life is your play,other people are just minor charactrs,wish all of u well
ehie if ur type are 2 in 9ja belive me its gona be well God bless u 4 dt totful coment. Dnt mind dem is all blc of poverty dy mak all dos useles cmnt
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by wonlasewonimi: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2012
awesome31: i got the mesage and also they emailed me too while i didnt apply. But i'm suprised to see this thread in nairaland, why because is it not sem graudates who revoked sayin that dangote insulted 9ja graduates?. To me i was happy to hear the news the day he declared it. Because it shows how love he av 4 us 9ja graduat8s. although i didnt aply n i got the mesage i wil ansa my cal at PH zone. C u all there. 1 love my piple.

Na wa o
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

Nothing like grammers but grammer.

Dont shoot ur feet.
Its grammar and not grammer...na that dey kill you...ITK

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by BEN30: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2012
Those of you that wil start d interview on 2nd better open ur ears nd shine ur eyes so can info d house.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by UmarSanda: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2012
Adebhayor: A friend of mine also got the text message but the problem is he doesn't know how to drive yet, hope he can attend the interview and will there be training for those who doesn't know how to drive yet. He has passion for the job though and he's willing to learn fast. Thanks
u dnt need driving experience,its clearly stated
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Franklin698: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2012
Hey rum,i applied bt havn't got any message,kan any1 suggest wat 2 do.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by cleric(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2012
Franklin698: Hey rum,i applied bt havn't got any message,kan any1 suggest wat 2 do.
Perhaps you're over qualified in the sense that you have. 2.1 or a 1st. They might have something better for you.
As for those who applied and got called,i am happy for you. There is dignity in labour. Just use this as a stepping stone by packaging yourself well and not by having a gf in every trailer rest along the route. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Somex10202(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2012
Plis i would like to know,for those of u dat were able to open d link via ur phone,is ur name on wot u open or is just the normal venue,date and time that we just saw here?am asking because some people dat didnt get the text message may want to attend as well.i got the text just dat it didnt open
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by tpapi: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
me no understand this graduate driver stuff is it graduate as drivers or graduate handling the transport department as procurement or journey manager abeg more light before thunder fire dangote group
av u seen a petrol tanker,they wil a drivin sometin similar to that but a superior model
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Olasunkyone: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

questions like - would you put a heavy brick on the accelerator whilst travelling on a long journey?
Abaa! 1 of d questions mite goes thus: as a university Graduate, wot interest do u av in drivin Trucks?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Somex10202(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Adebhayor: A friend of mine also got the text message but the problem is he doesn't know how to drive yet, hope he can attend the interview and will there be training for those who doesn't know how to drive yet. He has passion for the job though and he's willing to learn fast. Thanks
yes u dnt nid to know how to drive they wud be intensive training for does dat qualify
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Olasunkyone: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
Na wa o! I don recvd 2 msgs 4rm DANGOTE GRP nw. E b lik say i don dey enta transport academy small*2 wink
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by mkoabiola: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
Wertin happpppppen I applied but av not gotten any txt mssage or rply frm dem!
Wat is wrong? Or is dat all?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by omoakin76: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hey guys if anyone got the test message that means u applied I also applied and got a message to call some numbers for infos and also got test message with a link to see the date,time and venue that affect me. I am going on the said dates 9th-14th of october. So guys don't be scared its on dangotes website if you google it. Its real and am looking forward to it. hope to meet anyone invited in here at the lagos venue at oregun. cheers

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by tpapi: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
awesome31: abeg mak i ask babes dey included?
u wan send people go igbobi

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by omotola1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
omoakin76: Hey guys if anyone got the test message that means u applied I also applied and got a message to call some numbers for infos and also got test message with a link to see the date,time and venue that affect me. I am going on the said dates 9th-14th of october. So guys don't be scared its on dangotes website if you google it. Its real and am looking forward to it. hope to meet anyone invited in here at the lagos venue at oregun. cheers
i got the text too. Pls where at oregun is it?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by tpapi: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
mko abiola: Wertin happpppppen I applied but av not gotten any txt mssage or rply frm dem!
they dont need people wit MBA
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by omoakin76: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
Most people who visit this site come to hunt for jobs, now dangote is offering nigerian graduates employment as graduate drivers so what's the big deal in it. Its worth the try and if I or anyone else that got the message is lucky to be trained and employed. That will put a stop to anyone insulting dangote. The man try joor. Working for dangote will be worth it don't u guys thinks.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Sharrap who be your babe for here na trailler your mate dey carry lean how to drive yeye graduate

I mean how to drive truck. Guy make u dey use ur brain.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by calabaman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
Also got the invite yesterday when i had virtually givenup hope about it. Forget what people may say, its what u want that truly matters and also it so happens to put food on the table so what d heck! Wud see u guys on the interview date! *i have started practising how to drive trailers on GTA san andreas lol
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by shereef19: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
let us appreciate dangote with what he bring due to unemployment crisis in nigeria, in the publish it was writen that is not most to no ao to drive, that means is not everybody that will drive
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by LeJeun3: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
yorke:

I don't understand you. What's the meaning of the rubbish u type?

Shey na trailer you wan use learn driving abi?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by LeJeun3: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
mko abiola: Wertin happpppppen I applied but av not gotten any txt mssage or rply frm dem!

Guy I guess we'll just gate crash d interview.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by mkoabiola: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
LeJeun3:

Guy I guess we'll just gate crash d interview.
Lol
True talk .no b lie
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by LeJeun3: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
mko abiola:
Lol
True talk .no b lie

I'll be in lagos for mine. Its closer to me.
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by MsBella: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
Didn't women apply? Most of the comments here are from men smiley
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by Pitokwe(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
My problem here is that I ve been trying to call all the phone numbers sent,but non seems to be picking!!!
I want to comfirm if the lagos interview ll b for a the whole week or wen it gets to ones turn.want to know how to arrange my schdule.has any one called the numbers?
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by charles009(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
make una no worry! it is well
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by justdozie(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
grin ph zone
Re: Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview by loftyone(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
I got the msg too but nothing in my email...Wish I know what the interview is gonna be like,driving test?..hope so.but if na trailer,abegi I no fit/sabi drive dt one ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 / 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv / Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.