Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration (26938 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by emmergo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
This new process applies to ALL applicants, including those who have recently applied using the old application process (via a physical application form).

The new application process is as follows:

You are required to register and obtain your login details (ID and password). Please remember your login details, it will be required each time you want to apply for a particular vacancy. If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it and an email will be sent to your e-mail address.
After registration, in order to apply for any of the vacancies listed, update your CV, then follow the “Available vacancies” link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
The new improved application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time. This is useful for example in the event that you may have completed a new course relevant to the job you are applying for. To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
You may now proceed to apply.
visit: www.fcsc.gov.ng and click “Online Application”

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by polipompom: 6:00am On Oct 05, 2012
got stuck yl filling d form. Precisely @ d point wer i ws asked 2 fill in my pry skl info. Jst ddnt accept it. Who hs completed d applicationn process, did u xperience same? Hw did u resolve it pls?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by ohis4: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2012
I have completed the online form now bt I initially had similar issues u highlighted bt I keep on trying den suddently it worked.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by polipompom: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2012
@ Ohis, tnx 4 ur response. I'l kip trying.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by sporti(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
the website is no longer opening

showing webhosting hub.com

anyone has seen this
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by emmergo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
The site has problem with its host. I hope they resolve it quickly
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by Abbey1045(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
emmergo: The site has problem with its host. I hope they resolve it quickly
nting wrong wit d site.i reg mine usin nokia phone.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by sporti(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Abbey1045: nting wrong wit d site.i reg mine usin nokia phone.

Abbry can u tell us the exact site addy
thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by anitaaliu: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
The site is not functioning. @ Abbey1045. Plz wt site did u reg wit??
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission CV Submition And Registration by Jidefido(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
THE SITE ISNT GOING THRU.....WATS D WAY ROUND PLS

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Online Job Search Is A Waste Of Time / NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023. / Pls Help Eeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.