Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigeria @ 52 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @ 52 (464 Views)

Pictures From Senate's Nigeria@52 Dinner / Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! / Nigeria@52: FG Declares Holiday On Oct 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 52 by chexyincx(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Guys please advise the government and the citizenry on how to make Nigeria great again. Happy Independence Anniversaries to all Nigeria home in diaspora.
Re: Nigeria @ 52 by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
chexyincx: Guys please advise the government and the citizenry on how to make Nigeria great again. Happy Independence Anniversaries to all Nigeria home in diaspora.
Advice ke? Do you think those people dont know what to do to make Nigeria great? Look,they don't want to be advised... Is it possible for you to advice someone who purposely removed his ear and eyes, so that you wont use words and writing to remind him of his evil deeds?
Like play like play,Nigeria don reach 52.. Before you know it,we go don reach 100 with far more worse problems... My great people of naija,for how long will we continue to complain..i mean for how long. Cant we start a revolution based on actions rather than the usual word and insults... Dont you want to secure the future of your un-born child and generations to come..if world neva end by then...
Dont you want to tell your grandchilren the story of how you and me brough back Nigerias glory..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 52: Make A Wish For The Nation / National Theatre To Spend N22m On Typewriters- What A Disgrace! / Heavy Downpour: “sign That God Rejected PDP, ACN From Ruling Ondo State”-mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.