Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. (1175 Views)

Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by BAMMZ(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
Just wondering what attracted me to Nairaland. I saw fun,education,creativity and many good things. But lately i am wondering if it was just a perception. I wonder why intelligents subjects gets stained by some babies. Why a sweet issue suddenly becomes an avenue for many to display their insulting talent and childishness. Just makes me wonder where those matured,good old members are hiding. I dont want to associate age with maturity but i think it counts most times.
@SEUN,kudos for giving us Nairaland. I see you getting ''there" soon. But please watchout for babies and spoilers. Make dem no spoil your good name and market. See facebook losing members and money cos it is boring for the matured and hijacked by babies . Please bro,try keep NL up for us. Who knows,you might just take over from facebook.
@NAIRALANDERS, let us keep this forum up. Clean. Devoid of insults and childishness. Lets use this forum to build minds and give Nigeria a good name. If we all act like siena of the auto section,with so much maturity, then NL will be a better place,get more members and we'll more fun. (seun will chop up too).
@siena,weldone sir. To all good Nlanders. . .thumbs up. To the babies,please grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by k2039: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by BAMMZ(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2012
....AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT I AM SAYING!

2 Likes

Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2012
@op,when i saw that response i wanted to tell the guy that is the kind of childish mentaity of ppl here on nl.nl is now full of all sorts of animals.the best you can do is just to ignore them
Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
@OP.

Get ready to be insulted.
Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by sultaan(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
What if that is now the true reflection of our inner thought and opinion of each other.

I believe Nigerians don't try to cooperate but compete against each other.Its one thing to have a another opinion on issues, but coming up with contradicting opinion just to show that the first opinion a Nigerian came up with inconsequential without providing a relevant opinion that is tenable. This leads to arguments that seemed obtuse, but if you keep our [b]recent [/b]tendencies in mind and overlook these distractions I believe we(as individuals/group) can form constructive opinions at will.

Since we are in the Politics section, I used the word 'recent' because I think this part of us really overtook our intelligent in June 1993. Its been part of us since 1960 to look at things as one tribe against the other, but in 1993 for the first time Nigerians actually came together to form the least diverse opinion in our history and the failure of such event that was sabotaged by individuals from all the tribes killed the notion that we can resolve issues within the population and unfortunately it will be unintentionally passed to the next generation.

Let us all agree that this was a crazy thought(not necessarily untrue) but then of the reason we just can form an opinion that is acceptable to most of us when it comes to managing Nigeria on this site.

Let try this and seen how well we agree.

Based on previous notion, is Siena a good user on nairaland(?)
I say yes, but I know some will disagree

Should the next President be Igbo who can manage Nigerian economy better because politics is not working?
I think Okonja is the person and Fashola can be VP, Economy playing major role, politics lesser.
Its a good combination if we are truly seeking improvement,but the "thing" within us will seek another alternative.
Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by Callotti: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2012
If you are insulted. . .insult BACK!
Never negotiate with terrorists. . .especially lame ones hiding behind computer screens. kiss
All of which cannot even pass the same streets as you do offline.
Learn to be versatile. . .
If you see a civilized being, deal accordingly. cool
If you encounter a two-faced gossip. . .deal accordingly. cool
If you encounter an 'agbOro',. . . please, remove your paheint and bra. . .and begin the ultimate 'pissing' contest!
Unless you are looking for a tazi dreva or papa put to marry online!
Then feel free to do 'shakara' abi na 'lady' as Fela go call am!
No SsssssssssssaYkin! cool
Fear and cowardice are for 'bastUrds' only! Even those conceived by the HOLY GOATS! cheesy

NL is becoming sanitized. Awon Ashawo O YE MY PEOPLE ati AJUWAYA PATROLLERS. . .aka GAMBARI "moderators and SUPER MODERATOR" gang-bangers have all been outed! Ever since people figured out that the chief culprits were the so-called moderators and SUPA-SUPAS. . . " with multiple handles. . .argggggggggggggggh. . . .tortoise head don h-enter for shell! grin

Mu she she she she she she

Awon "I Yammu MR DANEJARUS. . . I YAMMU Praying For You"!!!

We are still hiding on or offline oooooooooooh! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by dasparrow: 2:43am On Sep 30, 2012
BAMMZ: Just wondering what attracted me to Nairaland. I saw fun,education,creativity and many good things. But lately i am wondering if it was just a perception. I wonder why intelligents subjects gets stained by some babies. Why a sweet issue suddenly becomes an avenue for many to display their insulting talent and childishness. Just makes me wonder where those matured,good old members are hiding. I dont want to associate age with maturity but i think it counts most times.
@SEUN,kudos for giving us Nairaland. I see you getting ''there" soon. But please watchout for babies and spoilers. Make dem no spoil your good name and market. See facebook losing members and money cos it is boring for the matured and hijacked by babies . Please bro,try keep NL up for us. Who knows,you might just take over from facebook.
@NAIRALANDERS, let us keep this forum up. Clean. Devoid of insults and childishness. Lets use this forum to build minds and give Nigeria a good name. If we all act like siena of the auto section,with so much maturity, then NL will be a better place,get more members and we'll more fun. (seun will chop up too).
@siena,weldone sir. To all good Nlanders. . .thumbs up. To the babies,please grow up.

Very well said. There are just too many immature minds on the land. Engage the mature ones and ignore the immature ones.
Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by Gbawe: 5:46am On Sep 30, 2012
Callotti: If you are insulted. . .insult BACK!
Never negotiate with terrorists. . .especially lame ones hiding behind computer screens. kiss
All of which cannot even pass the same streets as you do offline.
Learn to be versatile. . .
If you see a civilized being, deal accordingly. cool

If you encounter a two-faced gossip. . .deal accordingly. cool
If you encounter an 'agbOro',. . . please, remove your paheint and bra. . .and begin the ultimate 'pissing' contest!
Unless you are looking for a tazi dreva or papa put to marry online!
Then feel free to do 'shakara' abi na 'lady' as Fela go call am!
No SsssssssssssaYkin! cool
Fear and cowardice are for 'bastUrds' only! Even those conceived by the HOLY GOATS! cheesy

NL is becoming sanitized. Awon Ashawo O YE MY PEOPLE ati AJUWAYA PATROLERS. . .aka GAMBARI "moderators and SUPER MODERATOR" gang-bangers have all been outed! Ever since people figured out that the chief culprits were the so-called moderators and SUPA-SUPAS. . . " with multiple handles. . .argggggggggggggggh. . . .tortoise head don h-enter for shell! grin

Mu she she she she she she

Awon "I Yammu MR DANEJARUS. . . I YAMMU Praying For You"!!!

We are still hiding on or offline oooooooooooh! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Absolutely spot on !!! In fact, what you write is a good way to prosecute life in general. Weakness is not an option because there are too many wannabe bullies and mentally insecure/unstable folks who go around with a desire to feel good by acting meanly, and without provocation, towards others.

Even looking at the history of man, many wars could have been avoided if some egotistical and aggressive fools did not take others for granted. You are totally correct. Civility deserves civility. Same is true for everything else. Basic essence of life really.

Let us even look at how the Nigerian Government is enriching and pleading with those standing up to them like the former militants and Boko Haram. Many millions is now being paid to militant warlords and the Boko Haram leaders are multi-billionaires any time they are ready to "talk". Yet the FG neglect those they assume to be weaklings i.e ordinary Nigerians. Abeg, weakness is not an option in life. It only means you lose out and own a crappy existence.
Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by Callotti: 6:00am On Sep 30, 2012
Gbawe:

Absolutely spot on !!! In fact, what you write is a good way to prosecute life in general. Weakness is not an option because there are too many wannabe bullies and mentally insecure/unstable folks who go around with a desire to feel good by acting meanly, and without provocation, towards others.

Even looking at the history of man, many wars could have been avoided if some egotistical and aggressive fools did not take others for granted. You are totally correct. Civility deserves civility. Same is true for everything else. Basic essence of life really.

Gbam! kiss
Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by k2039: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2012
sultaan: What if that is now the true reflection of our inner thought and opinion of each other.

I believe Nigerians don't try to cooperate but compete against each other.Its one thing to have a another opinion on issues, but coming up with contradicting opinion just to show that the first opinion a Nigerian came up with inconsequential without providing a relevant opinion that is tenable. This leads to arguments that seemed obtuse, but if you keep our [b]recent [/b]tendencies in mind and overlook these distractions I believe we(as individuals/group) can form constructive opinions at will.

Since we are in the Politics section, I used the word 'recent' because I think this part of us really overtook our intelligent in June 1993. Its been part of us since 1960 to look at things as one tribe against the other, but in 1993 for the first time Nigerians actually came together to form the least diverse opinion in our history and the failure of such event that was sabotaged by individuals from all the tribes killed the notion that we can resolve issues within the population and unfortunately it will be unintentionally passed to the next generation.

Let us all agree that this was a crazy thought(not necessarily untrue) but then of the reason we just can form an opinion that is acceptable to most of us when it comes to managing Nigeria on this site.

Let try this and seen how well we agree.

Based on previous notion, is Siena a good user on nairaland(?)
I say yes, but I know some will disagree

Should the next President be Igbo who can manage Nigerian economy better because politics is not working?
I think Okonja is the person and Fashola can be VP, Economy playing major role, politics lesser.
Its a good combination if we are truly seeking improvement,but the "thing" within us will seek another alternative.

[size=13pt]
You just wrote absolutely rubbish,what's the relevance of your comment to what is being disscussed by the op
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by k2039: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2012
Callotti:

[size=13pt]
Anyone who cant deal with that should go to hell
[/size]

Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by k2039: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2012
onatisi: @op,when i saw that response i wanted to tell the guy that is the kind of childish mentaity of ppl here on nl.nl is now full of all sorts of animals.the best you can do is just to ignore them

Re: Of Age,maturity And Nairaland. by sultaan(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
People

(1) (Reply)

Woman Breastfeeds Dog To 'feel Complete' / What Does It Cost To Be Loved Than To Be Left Alone For A Woman? / How To Use #300 To Get #800 And 30mb And Above On Your Glo Sim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.