Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition (2495 Views)

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello mr seun and mods, i wanna talk about the mr and mrs nairaland post; i wanna ask is there any prize for the winners or any special access they may have on nl?
Actually i think the answer is NO cos it has never been mentioned, and that should be somehow absurd for just competing on a title without prize or something, so i think mr seun should at least reward the winners something, even if it is money or anything, and i also think they should be representing nairaland in any external cases and they should increase their fame morale on nairaland i mean they should be made known more than just putting their names on the frontpage once.
sincere replies by seun,sexkilz,ogugua,mukina2 and other mods will be very nice.
Thanks
Yours sincerely
D rock.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lmaooooooo! Werey!!!!
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Do you get paid for posting on Nairaland? How much were you paid for this post in particular. So, people cannot have fun again except there's a monetary or related award attached to it. You have to pay me for replying to this thread.
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hmm!
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
adaobi123: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It seems you contested for the miss nairaland ma'am?
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Codedrock:
It seems you contested for the miss nairaland ma'am?

yes I did
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Afam4eva: Do you get paid for posting on Nairaland? How much were you paid for this post in particular. So, people cannot have fun again except there's a monetary or related award attached to it. You have to pay me for replying to this thread.
hey bro please dont say that joor, dont you know it is me and you that is bringing seun money? And in the exception of this mr and miss nl of a thing, mr seun should just try to be a giving type; i mean he should just create some contest or anything that will lead to giving that particular nairalander that win it prize..
Bak to the matter of am i paying for posting here? Thats kinda funny bro, there are lots of forum i naija where i can post if that is required.. So pls i am right!
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
There's no prize money. You only achieve popularity tongue

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmaooooooo! Werey!!!!
ah ah sis razz,why na? You should be supporting me here naw..
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
adaobi123: There's no prize money. You only achieve popularity tongue
popularity by few active nairalanders? No! It should be more than that, dont you know those winners are models here?
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Codedrock:
popularity by few active nairalanders? No! It should be more than that, dont you know those winners are models here?

Hmmmmm....are you contesting ?
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
adaobi123:

yes I did
i voted for you, i thought you are gonna win cos i kinda like your structure and face.. But the winner aint bad sha..
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Hmmmmm....are you contesting ?
i think i am..
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
Codedrock:
i think i am..

think ? go and get verified....
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by slimyem: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
Op,wait till forever...and goodluck too! undecided
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
Codedrock:
i voted for you, i thought you are gonna win cos i kinda like your structure and face.. But the winner aint bad sha..

awwww tenks grin cheesy
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Codedrock: Hello mr seun and mods, i wanna talk about the mr and mrs nairaland post; i wanna ask is there any prize for the winners or any special access they may have on nl?
Actually i think the answer is NO cos it has never been mentioned, and that should be somehow absurd for just competing on a title without prize or something, so i think mr seun should at least reward the winners something, even if it is money or anything, and i also think they should be representing nairaland in any external cases and they should increase their fame morale on nairaland i mean they should be made known more than just putting their names on the frontpage once.
sincere replies by seun,sexkilz,ogugua,mukina2 and other mods will be very nice.
Thanks
Yours sincerely
D rock.
pls can u mail me a hard copy of dis letter? So that i will personally hand it over 2 seun

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
We are working on a prize in the next edition.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
sexkillz: We are working on a prize in the next edition.
thats why i like you bro, you really know how to reply users.. But why do they hate you?
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
Codedrock:
thats why i like you bro, you really know how to reply users.. But why do they hate you?
I don't know and I don't care. The more they hate, the better I become; so I say, More hate pls.
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
sexkillz: I don't know and I don't care. The more they hate, the better I become; so I say, More hate pls.
although sha, we all know that makes you more popular on nl..
But bro i have sent my username to the email given, and i havent gotten any message why?
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
Codedrock:
although sha, we all know that makes you more popular on nl..
But bro i have sent my username to the email given, and i havent gotten any message why?
Your face and name is needed.
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by sexkillzisacunt: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
sexkillz: Your face and name is needed.
why?
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
sexkillz: Your face and name is needed.
bro, i havent finish talking dem don start, are you seeing that username above? I mean the guy that asked why?
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
Codedrock:
bro, i havent finish talking dem don start, are you seeing that username above? I mean the guy that asked why?

grin grin

A sexkillz hater, send your pics to ogugua88 or sexkillz

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by tpia5: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
mr and mrs or mr and miss
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

A sexkillz hater, send your pics to ogugua88 or sexkillz
i am on that process...
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by SlyIg(f): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2013
Codedrock:

Popularity ke!
Personally, i do not kw the moniker of any Mr or Miss Nairaland before. Even d recent one. But i'm aware that there is such a contest. Its just fun sha.
But Oga Seun should atleast give them sth. Atleast of phone!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Codedrock(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2013
SlyIg:

Popularity ke!
Personally, i do not kw the moniker of any Mr or Miss Nairaland before. Even d recent want but i'm aware that there is such a contest. Its just a fun sha. But Oga Seun should atleast give them sth. Atleast of phone!
thanks joor..
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by Freiburger(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2013
Codedrock: Hello i wanna talk about the mr and mrs nairaland post; i wanna ask is there any prize for the winners or any special access they may have on nl?
Actually i think the answer is NO cos it has never been mentioned, and that should be somehow absurd for just competing on a title without prize or something
Even if the winners weren't awarded any prize, i think winning an award of this kind, is not just a good point one can attach to a profil on a CV, but a perfect one.
Re: Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition by bknight: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Seun, this might be good for business.

Winner of Miss Nairaland (my lovely lupey cheesy) could be face of TeHN (The e-Helpers Network) and participate in such unpaid charity works. Help solicit funds and bring cases that need attention (if in Diaspora).

Place pictures of Mr Nairaland and Miss Nairaland on top of General section page just below Nairaland Form link. This will spice it up, give it a well deserved attention & pride and make some ppl take it better serious. (Wanting their faces too, pot-bellied men go run go gym grin)

The person can get paid to be used as model by advert placers on Nairaland.

Well, Nairaland is becoming a real world afterall grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam Interview / Why Do People Travel To Their Villages For Christmas? Especially Igbos. / Federal Government Loan Enpowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.