Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (15905 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by almondjoy(f): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2008
Dalby:

he should have kept it quite, why? it makes[b] women [/b] look bad interesting

I will pretend I did not see that! angry
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Dalby(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2008
almondjoy:

I will pretend I did not see that! angry

We would not quarrel about this, but your friend here is saying that Gbenga should have kept quite, why
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2008
A wicked man can get no peace, even in his own house.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by splashbaby(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
You see why all these bstard should be mutallabed! 500 million, Haitians would use this money for two years budget and will leave the poorest nation tag, Let us do the Mutallab now
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by jumobi1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2010
I dislike women like her. Why didn't she spill the beans when she was spending stolen $? Now she is about to be scratched off, she is snitching as if she is righteous.
She can go to hell too.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by daveniyi4gold(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
May God help Nigeria
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by abrat: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
daveniyi4gold: May God help Nigeria

AMEN
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by free13: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jakumo: As a final footnote to this saga, Iyabo Obasanjo's treasury looting has now been officially and unofficially forgiven and forgotten, freeing up our 300-pound hero to live the rest of her life in decadent opulence. Praise the Lord and Pass the Loot.

grin grin grin
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Kobojunkie: WOW,  500 million Naira income?? this is HUGE ,  Is this real embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed shocked shocked Even Payments from HIV health consultants?? God help us in that country oooo!!! Tori don wowo!!!

tufe: yes oo, let them be more and more exposed

chai...our money ooo
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by tmotmo: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2013
kizmartino:

chai...our money ooo

Old stuff.
I learnt from reliable sources that President GEJ had revoked deal and gave it to his late brother when the going started getting bad between him and OBJ
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by strangest(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2013
So in order words, Gbenga's kids may be his dad's?? I doubt if a DNA test can prove anything here... OMG... Shame on you Obj
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
tmotmo:

Old stuff.
I learnt from reliable sources that President GEJ had revoked deal and gave it to his late brother when the going started getting bad between him and OBJ

wht are u SAYING

Wedar old or new stori..nah our money dem take dey play nah..

Chai..our money ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy / Senate Advocates Impeachment Of Non-Performing President And Governors / Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.