Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo (13201 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / Gbenga Obasanjo, Ex-wife In Another Tussle Over Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by mcino: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
THE CURRENT MEDIA SPAT BETWEEN THE EX-PRESIDENT AND THE CURRENT PRESIDENT MADE ME TO LOOK AT OBJ'S LIFE WITH RETROSPECT, AND THIS POPPED UP. FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE . . .Enjoy
My Father Made Love To My Wife —Gbenga Obasanjo
In what appears to be a messy divorce between Gbenga Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, and his estranged wife, Mojisola Olayemisi Amope, the first son of the former president has dropped a bombshell on his father’s alleged sexual intimacy with his wife, Moji.

BY SAHARA REPORTERS
Moji Obasanjo - Former wife of GbengaIn what appears to be a messy divorce between Gbenga Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, and his estranged wife, Mojisola Olayemisi Amope, the first son of the former president has dropped a bombshell on his father’s alleged sexual intimacy with his wife, Moji. Gbenga not only accused his own father and Nigeria’s former president of having sex with his wife before awarding contracts to her, but also alleged that his wife’s father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and other men slept with her.

This shocking revelation is contained in an affidavit he submitted to the court in response to a messy divorce case already in court.

Gbenga’s celebrated marriage to Moji, which took place at the Archbishop Vinning Memorial Church, Ikeja, in April, 2000, headed for the rocks barely four years after the lovebirds exchanged marital vows.

Moji had allegedly deserted her matrimonial home on 2 December, 2004 and never returned until this messy divorce battle that is bound to ruffle many feathers.

According to the affidavit signed on behalf of Gbenga Obasanjo by his counsel, Emankhu Addeh of Addeh & Associates, “The petitioner (Gbenga) avers that the respondent (Moji) confided in him severally while they were living together (sic) that she had been sexually abused and defiled by her father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo on several occasions.

“The petitioner avers that it was his bid to forcefully put an end to this ignoble acts on the part of his father-in-law, Otunba Alex Onabanjo, that led to the total breakdown of relations between himself and Otunba Onabanjo.

“The petitioner further avers that he knows for a fact that the respondent committed adultery with and had an intimate, sexual relationship with his own father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, in order to get contracts from the government.

“The petitioner avers that the Respondent also got rewarded for her adulterous acts with several oil contracts with the NNPC from his father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, amongst which was the NNPC Consultancy training in supply chain management and project management awarded to her company Bowen and Brown.

“The petitioner avers that lurid sexual relationship of the Respondent with her own father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and his father General Olusegun Obasanjo, has brought him great pain and psychological trauma and is the primary reason for the breakdown of his marriage to the Respondent.

“The petitioner avers that the respondent while married to him was also committing adultery with one Mr. Olumide Ogunlesi.

“The petitioner avers that the Respondent shamelessly carried on her sexual escapades without any thought as to the psychological effect of same on him.”

Gbenga further stated in the affidavit that the paternity of the two children that are the product of his marriage to Moji was in doubt, considering the alleged multiple sexual relationships she had with several men.

Consequently, Gbenga is opting for a DNA test to be conducted to ascertain who really is the father of the children.

“The petitioner avers that it is now necessary for a court ordered DNA test to be carried out on both himself, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and General Olusegun Obasanjo by a competent independent medical laboratory chosen by the court, in order to ascertain the actual paternity of the children of the marriage as the continued uncertainty about their actual paternity is making his life a misery.

“The petitioner avers that the actual father of the children of the marriage will be found amongst himself, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and General Olusegun Obasanjo and same must be addressed immediately.

“The petitioner avers that it is pertinent that this is done before further deliberations in this matter as the issue of the children’s paternity is integral to the determination of the suit and must thus be resolved and laid to rest urgently.”

http://saharareporters.com/2008/01/13/my-father-made-love-my-wife-%E2%80%94gbenga-obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by chimerase2: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Y bring it up nw

3 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by holatin(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
really ?
where is the wife
if na try then its d fault of the bitch who allow someone her dad age to sleep with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
OP! SERIOUSLY?! SINCE 2008? angry angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by cjrane: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
General Olusegun Obasanjo is truly a dog.
Same thing they accused him of doing with Oby Ezekwesili.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jessiecah(f): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
as old as home alone pt 1 undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by tit(f): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
gbenga,
sorry ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 29, 2014
This is incest! Shame to an assumed god forsaken, brain derailed elder state man. With all this atrocities under his house. He's calling another man corrupt. Shameless man. He deserved to be stoned to death.

19 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by win1234: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2014
thesame people who destroyed Nigeria are now claiming to be saving it. The Gods must hv forsaken us.

12 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by bright007(f): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmm... what an act of shame......this can only happen in Nigeria.......
it cant happen in Pakistan where i school
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Akinsz: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2014
We all know about the story, is no more news. Next...
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by chronique(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2014
And to think this same Obasanjo,had the impetus to criticize Jonathan? A man who has no control of his home,is worse than an infidel(according to the bible). Iyabo Obasanjo told Nigerians how devilish her father was. Gbenga has also shared his own predicament;may God never allow us have such fathers. This man weights nothing.

18 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Ogboni......... lipsrsealed
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by emirate0(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014
Tho d news is old. We are quick to call obj a dog Bt in our communities men are doing worse tins. So free d man. He didn't rape her. By d way it seems dis moji is a cheerful gIver grin

It's non of my bizzness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2014
chimerase2:
Y bring it up nw
Are u supporting evil?

3 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by ednut1(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2014
stale gist
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Soloter(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2014
@Op, i dont have issues with your doing the bidding of your paymaster- pdp. however, i just wish you note that, even if you give GEJ 16 years or more to rule this nation, he cant attain 1/4 of what OBJ achieved in 8yrs. also understand that Baba has become an elder state man that has children in the major political parties in the country and is committed to the course of building a great nation- Nigeria. These people that come to Baba are aware of what you've written here yet they hold Baba in high esteem this tells you that Baba has been forgiven and no one cares about his past. instead of aiming needless digs at your boss' critics try to support him by show casing his achievements for this nation and his efforts to keep it as he met it - united.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin grin o pari...baba agbe! oro na kan yin ooo
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by rozayx5(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Soloter:
@Op, i dont have issues with your doing the bidding of your paymaster- pdp. however, i just wish you note that, even if you give GEJ 16 years or more to rule this nation, he cant attain 1/4 of what OBJ achieved in 8yrs. also understand that Baba has become an elder state man that has children in the major political parties in the country and is committed to the course of building a great nation- Nigeria. These people that come to Baba are aware of what you've written here yet they hold Baba in high esteem this tells you that Baba has been forgiven and no one cares about his past. instead of aiming needless digs at your boss' critics try to support him by show casing his achievements for this nation and his efforts to keep it as he met it - united.

please what did OBJ achieve in 8 years, apart from building his stolen empire with atiku?

18 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by honeyad(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2014
ednut1:
stale gist
undecided
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by toyecoach(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2014
mcino:
THE CURRENT MEDIA SPAT BETWEEN THE EX-PRESIDENT AND THE CURRENT PRESIDENT MADE ME TO LOOK AT OBJ'S LIFE WITH RETROSPECT, AND THIS POPPED UP. FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE . . .Enjoy
My Father Made Love To My Wife —Gbenga Obasanjo
In what appears to be a messy divorce between Gbenga Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, and his estranged wife, Mojisola Olayemisi Amope, the first son of the former president has dropped a bombshell on his father’s alleged sexual intimacy with his wife, Moji.

BY SAHARA REPORTERS
Moji Obasanjo - Former wife of GbengaIn what appears to be a messy divorce between Gbenga Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, and his estranged wife, Mojisola Olayemisi Amope, the first son of the former president has dropped a bombshell on his father’s alleged sexual intimacy with his wife, Moji. Gbenga not only accused his own father and Nigeria’s former president of having sex with his wife before awarding contracts to her, but also alleged that his wife’s father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and other men slept with her.

This shocking revelation is contained in an affidavit he submitted to the court in response to a messy divorce case already in court.

Gbenga’s celebrated marriage to Moji, which took place at the Archbishop Vinning Memorial Church, Ikeja, in April, 2000, headed for the rocks barely four years after the lovebirds exchanged marital vows.

Moji had allegedly deserted her matrimonial home on 2 December, 2004 and never returned until this messy divorce battle that is bound to ruffle many feathers.

According to the affidavit signed on behalf of Gbenga Obasanjo by his counsel, Emankhu Addeh of Addeh & Associates, “The petitioner (Gbenga) avers that the respondent (Moji) confided in him severally while they were living together (sic) that she had been sexually abused and defiled by her father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo on several occasions.

“The petitioner avers that it was his bid to forcefully put an end to this ignoble acts on the part of his father-in-law, Otunba Alex Onabanjo, that led to the total breakdown of relations between himself and Otunba Onabanjo.

“The petitioner further avers that he knows for a fact that the respondent committed adultery with and had an intimate, sexual relationship with his own father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, in order to get contracts from the government.

“The petitioner avers that the Respondent also got rewarded for her adulterous acts with several oil contracts with the NNPC from his father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, amongst which was the NNPC Consultancy training in supply chain management and project management awarded to her company Bowen and Brown.

“The petitioner avers that lurid sexual relationship of the Respondent with her own father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and his father General Olusegun Obasanjo, has brought him great pain and psychological trauma and is the primary reason for the breakdown of his marriage to the Respondent.

“The petitioner avers that the respondent while married to him was also committing adultery with one Mr. Olumide Ogunlesi.

“The petitioner avers that the Respondent shamelessly carried on her sexual escapades without any thought as to the psychological effect of same on him.”

Gbenga further stated in the affidavit that the paternity of the two children that are the product of his marriage to Moji was in doubt, considering the alleged multiple sexual relationships she had with several men.

Consequently, Gbenga is opting for a DNA test to be conducted to ascertain who really is the father of the children.

“The petitioner avers that it is now necessary for a court ordered DNA test to be carried out on both himself, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and General Olusegun Obasanjo by a competent independent medical laboratory chosen by the court, in order to ascertain the actual paternity of the children of the marriage as the continued uncertainty about their actual paternity is making his life a misery.

“The petitioner avers that the actual father of the children of the marriage will be found amongst himself, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and General Olusegun Obasanjo and same must be addressed immediately.

“The petitioner avers that it is pertinent that this is done before further deliberations in this matter as the issue of the children’s paternity is integral to the determination of the suit and must thus be resolved and laid to rest urgently.”

http://saharareporters.com/2008/01/13/my-father-made-love-my-wife-%E2%80%94gbenga-obasanjo
Story for the gods! The Obasanjos has nothing to hide .

5 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Bamoha(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2014
thank God am in dubai all dis shit dint happen der
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2014
I thought Nigeria had a higher standard of morality than other African Countries.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2014
Soloter:

Some of you are shameless bumpkins. How can a man be "forgiven" of sleeping with his own son's wife? How can such a man have the audacity to come out in public and make moral judgments of any kind - about ANY issue whatsoever? In saner climes, he would have been banished into perpetual isolation, where he would wallow in shame and sobriety until his lonely death.

Just look at how casually you dogs are waving off such a heinous and unconscionable act (as if it's no big deal) merely because you desperately want to idolise the man and vindicate him in his senseless attacks on President Jonathan. Despicable.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Generalkorex(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Ok. We don hear
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Alvelt14(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2014
This life sha, something dey happen
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by akinsadeez(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2014
This is a very old story nah. Besides people only listen to one side of the story. I think when relations soured between Gbenga and his wife he resolved to deal with her by completely spoiling her reputation. That is why he even went as far as saying her own father slept with her severally. In any case, in divorce proceedings both parties usually add and invent stories and accusations to make their case look good. Its obvious they both had issues but I never believed this story.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by kadas01(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Abomination!

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2014
OBJ IS A SHAMELESS OLD MAN

7 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by mcino: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2014
chimerase2:
Y bring it up nw
Because Obasanjo is in the news. Do you know what? He called Jonathan evil and it is necessary we scrutinise our new saint. Any problem with that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by kilokeys(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2014
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) / Only One Chibok Girl Has A Baby - VP Osinbajo / Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.