Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. (2014 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by eduson77(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2012
According to research,Nigeria rated the most rejected and hated country around the globe not minding her achievements or strenght.

Oxd int quots:Nigerians should stop screeming all over the internet;its time they go outthere and take actions."die once and die no more".

Its high time nigerians speak criticaly to her government by showing anger and love of the nation by action.writing on internet alone cannot help it because none of her leader(Obj,GEJ or atiku )have time to browse the net and read worthless lines.They are kid no more..
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by dasparrow: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2012
eduson77: According to research,Nigeria rated the most rejected and hated country around the globe not minding her achievements or strenght.

Oxd int quots:Nigerians should stop screeming all over the internet;its time they go outthere and take actions."die once and die no more".

Its high time nigerians speak criticaly to her government by showing anger and love of the nation by action.stop making noise here on internet because none of her leader(Obj,GEJ or atiku )have time to browse the net and read worthless lines.They are kid no more..

Who is this one? Another African hater and troll? Don't you people get tired? Is this all we Africans know when it comes to utilizing the internet? Spreading hate? So if Nigeria is the most hated country around the globe, where does that leave the United States of America, Israel, Iran, UK? This link and many other internet sites think otherwise: http://zzpat.tripod.com/cvb/march_2007/poll_us_third_most_hated_country_on_earth.html

You claim according to research. Research from whom? From you? How did you conclude on your findings? Where is your link to resources that support your claim? I know there is a thread right now talking about Malawians and their hatred for Nigerians. I guess you are a scorned hateful Malawian? Please you Africans should leave Nigerians alone. This forum is for Nigerians and friends of Nigerians and not enemies of Nigerians. I guess most of you lack reading comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2012
eduson77: According to research,Nigeria rated the most rejected and hated country around the globe not minding her achievements or strenght.

Its high time nigerians speak criticaly to her government by showing anger and love of the nation by action.writing on internet alone cannot help it because none of her leader(Obj,GEJ or atiku )have time to browse the net and read worthless lines.They are kid no more..
According to which fuucccking research? Dont you fuuccking i..diots get tired of spreading hate towards Nigeria? Haba.... This slowpoke registered just some days ago,and this is his first topic... Why won't you i..diots leave us alone...ehn
I know you may be trying to tell Nigerians to wake up and face their leaders,but using the bolded above is un-acceptable.. Rubbish...
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by eduson77(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2012
Nothing like they jst hate us mr.man.thats the fact.and for your info,am a nigerian and the research was made by me.stop puting the blame on whatever.lets go out there and make them hear our voice than making a hel.l of noise here on NL..
@garri-warlord,u better make a better title rather than being a warlord for food.
Make impact that will live when you leave.
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by andrewza: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Why would it matter how hated you are. SA was hated had made 7 nukes. Amrica is hated yet we buy oil in there currency. Any case posting a fact with out proof is a sine you are a re-tar-d
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2012
eduson77: Nothing like they jst hate us mr.man.thats the fact.and for your info,am a nigerian and the research was made by me.stop puting the blame on whatever.lets go out there and make them hear our voice than making a hel.l of noise here on NL..
@garri-warlord,u better make a better title rather than being a warlord for food.
Make impact that will live when you leave
Dont let my name decieve you.. I want the Nigerian people to make their voice heard,more than you do.. You can also go check my comments on serious threads.
Gone are the days of this reaearch says,that research said "so so and so"... There are some things you dont need research to tell you and you dont need to believe every research you see.. Both you and i have something in common though "To make the Nigerian voice heard".. I like you for that..
I still dont agree that Nigeria is the most hated on rejected country in te world...
I thought you were another african hater.. Dont blame though cos that's what we see this days...
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by eduson77(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2012
If you want your magazine of novel to sell,you must use a topic that will attract the society.nigeria is not the most hated bt the topic brought you here..
If we can ginja the mind of fellow youths to go out the (oct 1) and display our anger,bet me in few years to come,you and i will have a nigeria that needs no america or europian helping hands or advice.lets make a revolution that will kip our names on the board forever..
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Dont let my name decieve you.. I want the Nigerian people to make their voice heard,more than you do.. You can also go check my comments on serious threads.
Gone are the days of this reaearch says,that research said "so so and so"... There are some things you dont need research to tell you and you dont need to believe every research you see.. Both you and i have something in common though "To make the Nigerian voice heard".. I like you for that..
I still dont agree that Nigeria is the most hated on rejected country in te world...
I thought you were another african hater.. Dont blame though cos that's what we see this days...
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by eduson77(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2012
If you want your magazine or novel to sell,you must use a topic that will attract the society.nigeria is not the most hated bt the topic brought you here..
If we can ginja the mind of fellow youths to go out the (oct 1) and display our anger,bet me in few years to come,you and i will have a nigeria that needs no america or europian helping hands or advice.lets make a revolution that will kip our names on the board forever..
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by bashr8: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
nigerians hate themselves so why should they be bothered about who hates them , rubbish
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
eduson77: If you want your magazine or novel to sell,you must use a topic that will attract the society.nigeria is not the most hated bt the topic brought you here..
Ok now i understand your tactics.. It worked though.. How i wish my people will wake up and face the government...
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
bashr8: nigerians hate themselves so why should they be bothered about who hates them , rubbish
Thank you my brother.. No only Nigeria.. Africans in general hate themselves.. A seed of dis-unity has been planted in our midst to bring hatred... We must find a way to destroy that seed....
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by eduson77(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
do u knw d meaning of hate?look,till we change our mindset n face d fact,we head no where.
bashr8: nigerians hate themselves so why should they be bothered about who hates them , rubbish
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
& so? Who asked Ɣou for dis info? Kip it τ̅o Ūя̅self u f.a.g.g.o.t! *singing* ice prince_juju* If Ɣou fly too much, they turn terrorist & if u try τ̅o shine too bright, they turn eclipse, some of y'all be showin love way back! Now u hatin my success? Ђδω †ЂΞ fcck am i suppose τ̅o relate ∂α†? Or shud i be upset? But see homie! i gat kick so fly! Jet Li homie...ℓoℓ
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by eduson77(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
see ur life...
Jenams: & so? Who asked Ɣou for dis info? Kip it τ̅o Ūя̅self u f.a.g.g.o.t! *singing* ice prince_juju* If Ɣou fly too much, they turn terrorist & if u try τ̅o shine too bright, they turn eclipse, some of y'all be showin love way back! Now u hatin my success? Ђδω †ЂΞ fcck am i suppose τ̅o relate ∂α†? Or shud i be upset? But see homie! i gat kick so fly! Jet Li homie...ℓoℓ
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
eduson77: see ur life...
Ђδω Ūя̅ life be?
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by oilsuop: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
sad sad
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by Callotti: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
No surprises there.
You sow hatred, you reap hatred.
What is so loveable about Nigerians around the world?
As individuals, you may find a few. . .BUT COLLECTIVELY?
It is always the same sad story.
Pity! cry
Re: Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
This is so sad cry cry
At one point, I was so proud to claim Nigeria.
I dont know anymore. This embarrassment na wa, esp if I'm not contributing or benefiting (national cake) from it.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Updates: Architectural Drawings 3D Of Delta City Mall, Efunrun / Mayhem Averted As Okorocha’s Supporters, Mbaise Youths Clash / Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.