Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria (1449 Views)

16 Rich Habits That Will Help You In Life / Who Will Help Me Fund My Paypal Account? / A Fund Cooperative Club That Will Help You Raise Enough Money To Start A Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria by jerryusa: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2006
plz i want somebody that will help me to invest in Nigeria,i hope this site is real.
thanks
jerry
Re: Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria by KOT: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2006
My Man,

About who can help you invest in naija I dont know about that one. I mean Investment is not really something you want to put into somebody else hand. You need to know what you want to invest on. What about if it goes wrong which account to you want to put that.

I will suggest you look into it yourself. I would like to believe everyone that comes on this site have a good intention, If you can visit naija yourself go down and look round to see what youwould like to invest in. And with naija no disrespect you have to stay close to your investment or else you wont have anything to show for it.

If I would suggest to you what you can invest on, in naija Shares are alright if you know good ones to invest and fix investment like land and property is just that this kind of investment are long term. And you can do it yourself.

Good luck,
Re: Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria by mrtee(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2006
hi jerry, with regards to ur posting, i guess i will help in the area of investing in quality shares in Nigeria.I have been doing this since last year, thats is educating people especially the youths on the importance and need to invest in shares while they are still young mostly i go to Universities and NYSC camp to present lectures on shares, then invest for the interested students or corppers .i have invested mostly in the Nigerian stocks(viable ones)i collaborate with a stockbroker firm to do this business.
For one oon one disscusion kindly reach me thru my email or call me (01 4355565,08037243515)
Its hard to trust people this days but never the less one has to , i assure u that we will do good business.Cos i am real. see ya bye.
Re: Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria by dWorx(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2006
KOT [/b]is right and the [b]mrTee's not wrong either,
Now if you were looking for someone to PARTNER with, that would be a different thing and I'd sure be interested.
And then it'll have to be an all hands on-deck kind of thing,

So[b] Let me know[/b], Ur Move [Are U a Chess Player?].
Re: Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria by Seun(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2006
If you're foolish enough to send your money to a stranger on an Internet forum then maybe you don't deserve to own that money in the first place. angry
Re: Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria by Reverend(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2006
Everybody!

This guy is a troll and is just messing around! Take no notice of him and do not waste your time or become involved!
Re: Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria by ajayi1(m): 4:52am On May 11, 2006
You need to be carefull not to full your self, you must come and see what is going before send sending any money to anybody.
Re: Who Will Help Me Invest In Nigeria by MP007(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2007
jerry usa plz dont try this with nigeria , they with 419 u ,, 410 u , even 411 you, do it urself. there are many ways of investing urself , u dont need nobody to help with ur cash , all u need is advicde, u better be careful!

(1) (Reply)

Nim Management Professional Examination / A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital / Cway Dispenser @ The Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.