Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital (1448 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by chosenone4(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2008
If the idea of easily becoming $50,000 , $75,000 , or even $100,000 richer this year sounds good to you, then you're going to absolutely love what I'm revealing here.

I want to share with you an exciting business opportunity that you can start with little or no start-up capital.This opportunity has arisen as a result of the unrelenting growth of the Internet around the world.

As a Small Business Person
You Can Import Goods From Overseas For Pennies On
the Dollar!

It may have been hard in the past for small entrepreneurs to import cheap products from countries like China, but things have drastically changed. For example, In 1986, total trade between the United States and China was $7.9 billion. By 2005, this total has reached over $170 billion, making China the United States' third largest trading partner.
"Last month, they hit a sales peak of $250,000. They project $2.3 million for the year."
- The Broad Street Journal Online

You can't believe how easy this is. With the right information, you just find products that cost a couple of dollars each and sell them for 1000%+ mark-ups by the thousands with your own Internet sites.

But don't get me wrong. If you don't know what you're doing, there are plenty of traps and landmines along the way. I've seen plenty of people waste a lot of time and lose money because they didn't know the insider secrets of how to get rich in the import Internet business.

But, I'm going to tell you how to do it, step by step. It's so easy it almost seems like a crime.

Imagine being able to purchase products that you can buy for $4.45 each and then resell for $49 each without ever risking an actual penny of your own cash. The prices that you can buy high quality products that are in huge demand offers average people like you and me a chance to cash in on a amazing new business opportunity.

Not only is importing from countries like China easy today, but there is fierce competition between these foreign manufacturers to sell to people like you and me.

Importing is not rocket science, nor does it require you to have a Ph.D. in economics. Armed with some basic knowledge you can begin earning money in a matter of days right on the Internet.

Further information on this amazing business opportunity is available on request.Send your request to chosen-one@myway.com or simply post your email address here.
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by tflow: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
hi,

t2dflow2000@yahoo.com
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by Scream(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2008
4 my guys grin thanks a bunch,
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by sequencel(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2008
thanks please this is my email sequencel@yahoo.com
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by chapsman: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2008
Hello,
this is my email add. chapspee2002@yahoo.Co.Uk thanks
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by chapsman: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2008
Hello,
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by chapsman: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2008
Hello,
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by diana7: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
is this not the same onome okor, i ordered package from since last year and up till now i havent seen anything, so you are still here huh
watch your back
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by ahmed002: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
WHAO! Very interested. email details to olaahmed002@yahoo.com or call 08061103325
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by prosper234(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2008
Please send to me visions2proper@yhoo.com - - 08068689393
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by prosper234(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2008
visions2prosper@yahoo.com is my email addres please send it tom me
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by chosenone4(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2008
Are you looking for a profitable business opportunity that doesn't require capital, risk, selling or extensive training? Something you can operate from home - full or part-time - with the potential to develop into something bigger?

Then hurry up and sign for your copy of the report
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by chosenone4(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2008
Have you not signed up yet?if not hurry up and do so NOW.
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by funmeme(f): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2008
funmmycollins@yahoo.com.

waiting endlessly 4 ur mail
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by ineze(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2008
this is my no 08051093965. you may intimate me on the bizs
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by dejsmiles(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2008
pls send the details to dejmagy2k1@yahoo.com or call 08053405319
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by tooslar: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2008
my e-mail add is tooslar@yahoo.com
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by Bblak(f): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2008
My email is biola288@yahoo.com.waiting for your reply.Thanks
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by napokolo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2008
thanks for offering to help,my e-mail address is: oluwanapo@hotmail.com
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by victor01(m): 2:33am On Feb 28, 2008
i think it's really a wonderful prospect.
my e-mail addy is vokpan@yahoo.com cheers !
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by losjepush: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
I am interested, could pls send me the detail to olusegun_d_law@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: A Business You Can Start With Zero Or Very Small Start-up Capital by aadoye: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2008
Remarkable! I'm interested my email add. is a_adoye@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

How To Convince The Dragons To Invest Their Money Into Your Business Idea / Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c / How Can I Start Sand Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.