Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,374 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Enquiry Concerning UK General Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiry Concerning UK General Student Visa (533 Views)

UK General Visitors Visa / Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Enquiry Concerning UK General Student Visa by NariJJ(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hi, I submitted my application for a UK tier 4 student visa at the vfs center in Lagos on the 10th of September. It usually takes 15 working days for the application to be processed. I have been tracking mine online and the status for thirteen working days was "your visa application dispatched to the british deputy high commission for processing" but on the 14th day the status became ''your visa application has been forwarded to the british high commission'' which is in Abuja. Does this mean that the descion is to be made in Abuja? And if so do you think my visa would be ready within the next 1 or 2 days for collection? my course also started on the 24th of September and today is 29th. please I'll like to see your replies, thank you. Also has anyone else experienced this?
Re: Enquiry Concerning UK General Student Visa by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2012

1 Like

(1)

About The Processing / Need Your Responses. / Obudu Easter Fun Fair With Dontasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.