Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. (21531 Views)

Beware Of Malaysia / Get Malaysia Student Visa In Just 5weeks / Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ayoflyn(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2012
[size=14pt]Good day nairalanders . Please kindly let me know price Malaysia student visa application.I have received my VAL visa approval letter, and i am heading to Abuja for the visa application, i have my offer of admission letter and the Visa approval letter, i will really like an advice from nairalanders on what to expect and what again ill have to prep to go there. Thank you in anticipation. Cheers.[/size]
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ayoflyn(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
pls need advice....
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Next2Bezee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
Good Day Bro, Here's what you'll need...

1. Original Admission Offer Letter (Sent By your school via courier)
2. Original Malaysian Immigration Approval Letter (Also Sent by your school via Courier)
3. Original Yellow Fever Card (Get this in a general Hospital or LGA health center because they are scanned at the airport)
4. Photocopy of Passport Datapage
5. #1,000 Visa Application fee
6. Visa Application Form (You'll be given 1 at the embassy gate)
7. You'll get your Visa 5 working days after application

I'm currently on my way to Malaysia, Hope it goes well, Cheers! cool

2 Likes

Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ayoflyn(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2012
Next2Bezee: Good Day Bro, Here's what you'll need...

1. Original Admission Offer Letter (Sent By your school via courier)
2. Original Malaysian Immigration Approval Letter (Also Sent by your school via Courier)
3. Original Yellow Fever Card (Get this in a general Hospital or LGA health center because they are scanned at the airport)
4. Photocopy of Passport Datapage
5. #1,000 Visa Application fee
6. Visa Application Form (You'll be given 1 at the embassy gate)
7. You'll get your Visa 5 working days after application

I'm currently on my way to Malaysia, Hope it goes well, Cheers! cool

[size=14pt]i am so grateful for your answer, i have all but yellow card, will get that tomorrow and ill be on my way to Abuja,can the visa be picked up by someone ill appoint? because ill not want to stay that long in Abuja hopefully ill take off to Malaysia on wed next week, have booked with Emirates[/size]
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by babamoha(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
How is life in malaysia Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ mean how to survive in malaysia.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Next2Bezee(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
ayoflyn:

[size=14pt]i am so grateful for your answer, i have all but yellow card, will get that tomorrow and ill be on my way to Abuja,can the visa be picked up by someone ill appoint? because ill not want to stay that long in Abuja hopefully ill take off to Malaysia on wed next week, have booked with Emirates[/size]

Its my first time applying for their visa and i live in Lagos so to be safe i flew to Abuja on the collection date and got it myself and flew back that night...I'm advising u to try and collect it yourself. Except you've paid ur school fees and have a reciept to prove it don't book a one-way tickey or else you'll be made to purchase a return ticket there or you'll not be allowed to travel.

I'm flying with Emirates as well :-)

Also be wary of hungry NDLEA boys that'll try to scam you for all your worth at the airport. I was able to calmly talk my way out without paying a dime, Cheers. cool
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by obalukan: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
I thank God you people. Which school you admisiona nd how much is the school fee? I am directing my question to both of you.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ayoflyn(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Its my first time applying for their visa and i live in Lagos so to be safe i flew to Abuja on the collection date and got it myself and flew back that night...I'm advising u to try and collect it yourself. Except you've paid ur school fees and have a reciept to prove it don't book a one-way tickey or else you'll be made to purchase a return ticket there or you'll not be allowed to travel.

I'm flying with Emirates as well :-)

Also be wary of hungry NDLEA boys that'll try to scam you for all your worth at the airport. I was able to calmly talk my way out without paying a dime, Cheers. cool

Thank you once again buddy, your advice is really helpfull, what school did you get your admission? mine is Limkokwing try to add me on YM my id is - ayoflyn , so we can chat up better, my school reps said they are picking me up at KLIA so do you think its still compulsory to buy the 2 way ticket? concerning the NDLE guys i believe as long as i am clean there shouldn't be any prob, kindly reply thanx once again buddy.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Next2Bezee(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
ayoflyn:

Thank you once again buddy, your advice is really helpfull, what school did you get your admission? mine is Limkokwing try to add me on YM my id is - ayoflyn , so we can chat up better, my school reps said they are picking me up at KLIA so do you think its still compulsory to buy the 2 way ticket? concerning the NDLE guys i believe as long as i am clean there shouldn't be any prob, kindly reply thanx once again buddy.

I'm got admission into Segi University College. Its been a long time since i used YM but I'll reactivate and add you. Yes my School reps had to come and clear me at the immigration counter and Yours will have to do the same for you or you won't be allowed to pass.

NDLEA guys are going to try and rope you in by telling you to present their Drug clearance form which costs #25,000 and takes about a month to process, you can pretty much imagine the rest. Cheers cool
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by obalukan: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
I wish you best of luck in your journey to malaysia.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ayoflyn(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2012
Next2Bezee:

I'm got admission into Segi University College. Its been a long time since i used YM but I'll reactivate and add you. Yes my School reps had to come and clear me at the immigration counter and Yours will have to do the same for you or you won't be allowed to pass.

NDLEA guys are going to try and rope you in by telling you to present their Drug clearance form which costs #25,000 and takes about a month to process, you can pretty much imagine the rest. Cheers cool

Thank you for clarifying the problem nigerians face with the bloody NDLEA officials, it only shows how corrupt the country is. I really hope ill not fall victim to them. I am already thinking of the way to bypass their demands. thanks once again kindly let me know your YM id so ill know when i have added you so we can chat up better. Cheers
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Fiver: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
What the average cost of their tuition fee for postgraduate and is accommodation included ?

whats the monthly cost of living for a solo guy
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ayoflyn(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Fiver: What the average cost of their tuition fee for postgraduate and is accommodation included ?

the tuition is 7-8k $ in my school Limkokwing, accomodation from 150$ and above per month, cost of living depnds on your standards, but will require at least 250$ and above monthly, Cheers.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Next2Bezee(m): 12:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Fiver: What the average cost of their tuition fee for postgraduate and is accommodation included ?

Not sure about postgraduate studies here but sure accommodation is needed except you already have someone to live with here.

Things here are not too expensive but then again there are also a lot of things waiting to drink your money right outta ur wallet if u know what i mean... wink
Cost of living depends on the style of life you'd want to lead here.

ayoflyn:

the tuition is 7-8k $ in my school Limkokwing, accomodation from 150$ and above per month, cost of living depnds on your standards, but will require at least 250$ and above monthly, Cheers.

Really? I pay about $3900 a year in tuition fee. You got Accommodation spot on though....$250 monthly spending are only for guys living it big here... I'd say $125 is more than enough and $80 - $100 if you only want to be able to eat properly and save money. Cheers cool
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ghettodreamz(m): 5:10am On Sep 26, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Not sure about postgraduate studies here but sure accommodation is needed except you already have someone to live with here.

Things here are not too expensive but then again there are also a lot of things waiting to drink your money right outta ur wallet if u know what i mean... wink
Cost of living depends on the style of life you'd want to lead here.

Really? I pay about $3900 a year in tuition fee. You got Accommodation spot on though....$250 monthly spending are only for guys living it big here... I'd say $125 is more than enough and $80 - $100 if you only want to be able to eat properly and save money. Cheers cool

I think you are so on point with the cost of living you painted here, and $3900 per a year is still fair to an extent, because I knew East London Uni tuition is from 9k pounds & above being a Brit school. But that SEGI rang a bell, are you sure that school is recognized by the Ministry of Edu in Nigeria? Of course, I was there months back and I saw that SEGI wasn't recognized, but not sure when you left home and if the school is now recognized or something but try and find out about it, just my 2 cents.

By the way, are you in Kuala Lumpur or where? Did you got your accommodation upon arrival to Malaysia or before leaving home?
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ghettodreamz(m): 5:18am On Sep 26, 2012
ayoflyn:

Thank you for clarifying the problem nigerians face with the bloody NDLEA officials, it only shows how corrupt the country is. I really hope ill not fall victim to them. I am already thinking of the way to bypass their demands. thanks once again kindly let me know your YM id so ill know when i have added you so we can chat up better. Cheers

Guy the ready for those NDLEA oooo, if care is not taking they might want to delay you there for hours and watch you miss your flight oooo, so don't think they aren't tough, I was there months ago and I knew what I went through, you need to come see the checking and their so called screening ports, as long as you are carrying a virgin passport, either you are going out to study or work, they believed anybody leaving homeland is going seeking for a greener pasture and would want to do all they could to get their own sort from you or delay you and eventually miss your flight. Just be smart and above all pray harder on your departure date from Nigeria if you don't have any cash to give them, ask for God's mercies and favour to see you through your checking in and screenings, just to avoid any form of embarrassment and delays as a first time traveler,a friend suggested I use one of the Airforce Senior Officer there to help me with the whole processes, and I'd to pay him $200 (From my BTA) plus giving him few thousand local currency, that can't happen again when next I might want to travel from Nigeria because I know by then I would have had more stars added to my passport pages. You stand high chances of having problem with the NDLEA guys only when you are a first time traveller with a virgin passy.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by Next2Bezee(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2012
ghettodreamz:

I think you are so on point with the cost of living you painted here, and $3900 per a year is still fair to an extent, because I knew East London Uni tuition is from 9k pounds & above being a Brit school. But that SEGI rang a bell, are you sure that school is recognized by the Ministry of Edu in Nigeria? Of course, I was there months back and I saw that SEGI wasn't recognized, but not sure when you left home and if the school is now recognized or something but try and find out about it, just my 2 cents.

By the way, are you in Kuala Lumpur or where? Did you got your accommodation upon arrival to Malaysia or before leaving home?

Here...http://www.segi.edu.my/happening/nigerian-minister-of-education-dialogue-with-segi-students
The Nigerian Minister of educated visited the school on July 2012.

Yeah i secured Admission at the school dorm before getting here, infact one must else they won't even see Malaysia beyond their immigration counter. I am in Segi Kota Damansara which is in Selangor.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ghettodreamz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Here...http://www.segi.edu.my/happening/nigerian-minister-of-education-dialogue-with-segi-students
The Nigerian Minister of educated visited the school on July 2012.

Yeah i secured Admission at the school dorm before getting here, infact one must else they won't even see Malaysia beyond their immigration counter. I am in Segi Kota Damansara which is in Selangor.

Oh I see. Peradventure that might be one of the many issues he was there to addressed with the school,would like to exchange some words with you, will PM you right away.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Sorry Boss, i learnt this only happen in Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

Have anyone encounter the-same issue at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport??
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by excondido(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
ghettodreamz:

pls i will appreciate if u can help clarify some misgivings on the kind of activities (hustling) most nigerians indulge in to meet up over there. though it seems u ve not been there but ur advice will be very useful in helping me make my mind up.

what are the legit jobs an international student can be offered and how difficult or easy it is getting this jobs. tnx
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ghettodreamz(m): 4:35am On Dec 26, 2012
Sorry bro,I don't check thread topic updates often, I guess I must have missed this, I know it's already late now. However,I would convincingly say, most of the Naija boiz over there are into Guy-man hustling mode... I've had friends who visit often for vacations, had friends who also had his BSC from Uni Of East London, there in Malaysia years back.

Truth be told,most guys over there are into finger work things, if you know what I'm talking about.

I won't advise you go there, thinking you would be able to land yourself a job (legit-wise), the chances might be realistic but not guaranteed.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by gunners4u: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Does usa immigrant need NDLEA clearance form to travel
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by julianauche19: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
please whats the estimated cost for me tp travel to malayasia with a student visa,both the visa fee and the BTA and flight ticket and assumed schools tution for the recognized nursing schools there..
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by mattfeuter(m): 1:31am On Dec 29, 2012
julianauche19: please whats the estimated cost for me tp travel to malayasia with a student visa,both the visa fee and the BTA and flight ticket and assumed schools tution for the recognized nursing schools there..
You need to realise that everything isn't automatic in malaysia....first you need to get a school, apply for addmission, get accepted, get your visa and that's when you can start talking about bta and flight ticket.

1 Like

Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by gunners4u: 4:49am On Dec 29, 2012
Pls does usa immgirant also need NDLEA clearance to travel
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by julianauche19: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
mattfeuter:
You need to realise that everything isn't automatic in malaysia....first you need to get a school, apply for addmission, get accepted, get your visa and that's when you can start talking about bta and flight ticket.
so please there school fees is normally how much for bachelors degree? someone pls answer me,am goin for studies
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by mizzochocinco: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
First tell us if you are goin to study or you are going to be a yahoo boy
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by julianauche19: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
so please there school fees is normally how much for bachelors degree?
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by ayoflyn(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Thanks to all that gave their opinion, I am here since october. All is well and cool. Good luck to those comming over. Cheers.
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by mattfeuter(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2013
ayoflyn: Thanks to all that gave their opinion, I am here since october. All is well and cool. Good luck to those comming over. Cheers.

Oh really? That's pretty cool. . .where in malaysia do u reside?
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by kollinsjoe: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2013
Please I need to get it clearer. Do I need to visit malaysia first to submit my completed application form with the necessary required documents as well as the fees before getting the admission letter? I have seen a university with the course of my choice they require that the admission form be submitted with the fees and copies of all required documents. please I need someone to advise me.

or better still, can someone please outline to me the logical sequence in getting admission, visa and full registration.

Cheers
Re: Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. by samally: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2013
££VICTOR££:

Sorry Boss, i learnt this only happen in Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

Have anyone encounter the-same issue at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport??

yep....noting like that in abuja

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' / Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight / Bus Tumbles At Otedola Bridge, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.