Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" (8803 Views)

"Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Desmond Elliot And Pat Attah, Which Is More Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Why did you choose that name, eh? He's gone jor. I'm into Ramsey, Chidi Mokeme, Olu Jacobs, Genevieve, Tonto, Nse, Monalisa and the likes. Which one is Emeka Ike? Mscheew!

Aha! The Other Day while we were Sleeping, u Exclaimed His Name -- That should be in ya Dreams i guess! shocked

I was Confused u know - i mean my wife is into watching Movies in dreams Or Was that dude her favorite? Yet it baffled me it had to be Emeka that cant even be real for Once in Movies! Many Q's that Needed answers then.

Nice List of Favorites i must commend, but ma Dude beats 'em all -- Guess his Name. . .Hint 1 = His Fair In Complexion!
wink
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by ijebabe: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
El Guapo:

Aha! The Other Day while we were Sleeping, u Exclaimed His Name -- That should be in ya Dreams i guess! shocked

I was Confused u know - i mean my wife is into watching Movies in dreams Or Was that dude her favorite? Yet it baffled me it had to be Emeka that cant even be real for Once in Movies! Many Q's that Needed answers then.

Nice List of Favorites i must commend, but ma Dude beats 'em all -- Guess his Name. . .Hint 1 = His Fair In Complexion!
wink
Lol!
Van Vicker!
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by Afam4eva(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol!
Van Vicker!
Majid Michel
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol!
Van Vicker!

Its Beats ma Imagination that a Stranger guessed right! angry

5 Years U and I have been Under different colors of Bedsheets and u still cant Guess ma Favorite African Actor angry

IJ I Don dey Perceive Divorce
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by ijebabe: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Different colours of what? For your mind!

I don't like stick men so i'll naturally gravitate towards Van. I actually thought of Majid but I was like, 'it can't be' Lol!
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
ijebabe: Different colours of what? For your mind!

Must u tell the World its Just that Yellow Colored Bedsheet i bought during our honeymoon that its still in Use? grin

ijebabe: I don't like stick men so i'll naturally gravitate towards Van. I actually thought of Majid but I was like, 'it can't be' Lol!

It Can Be -- He's Got it all, African Version of Tom Cruise wink

Van Cries a Lot -- And the Directors have noticed that, to now make it his Permanent Role!
angry
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by ijebabe: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
speedyboi:

You won't be disappointed. But there's another movie titled 'reloaded'. Not a bad film, but that's not the movie I'm referring to. So that u won't make a mistake. It is '4play reloaded'. Although 4play reloaded is sequel to '4play' which is very funny as well....but I want u to watch '4play reloaded' first cos it has a better production. If you like the movie, then you can watch previous '4play'.

Also note that the two are done in such a way that you don't have to watch both titles..cos its not so much entwined. wink

When you watch '4play reloaded' ...lemme know and téll me what you think
So I watched 4Play and 4Play reloaded last night....the first was funny but kinda silly to me. It's obvious the movie had a good script but they killed it with the annoying sound effect, pretentious, cheesy lines and unnecessary sex scenes.

Reloaded was much better like you said and I enjoyed that more. It's not a nollywood film though, its a Ghanaian movie.
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
ijebabe:
So I watched 4Play and 4Play reloaded last night....the first was funny but kinda silly to me. It's obvious the movie had a good script but they killed it with the annoying sound effect, pretentious, cheesy lines and unnecessary sex scenes.

Reloaded was much better like you said and I enjoyed that more. It's not a nollywood film though, its a Ghanaian movie.

I'm happy you enjoyed it.
Yea...I know its a Ghanaian movie but just like most Ghanaian movies, nollywood has a copyright to the movie as well(maybe Because of the wider reach). I actually watched the Nollywood reproduced version.

Which was your best scene? Lol. For me, it was the Yvonne Nelson prayer scene. Lmao grin very funny
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by ijebabe: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2012
speedyboi:

I'm happy you enjoyed it.
Yea...I know its a Ghanaian movie but just like most Ghanaian movies, nollywood has a copyright to the movie as well(maybe Because of the wider reach). I actually watched the Nollywood reproduced version.

Which was your best scene? Lol. For me, it was the Yvonne Nelson prayer scene. Lmao grin very funny
The prayer scene was hilarious! What a good way to start off the movie.

I don't know if I have a favourite scene rather there were certain moments I enjoyed watching. Like when the fat lady got introduced to the her skinny cousins husband.
There was the one with majid locked up in the bathroom with another guy.

For a drama comedy its a good film. smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by queensmith: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2012
that prayer was damn hilarious! 'six pac straight up'! loved it.

the first one was down right silly
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by ijebabe: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2012
Lol, she did a good job in that scene. Her earnestness was what killed it grin cheesy

I could relate to it cuz I've done exactly that before lool!

Please don't mention the first part, it was bad!
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
ijebabe:
The prayer scene was hilarious! What a good way to start off the movie.

I don't know if I have a favourite scene rather there were certain moments I enjoyed watching. Like when the fat lady got introduced to the her skinny cousins husband.
There was the one with majid locked up in the bathroom with another guy.

For a drama comedy its a good film. smiley

@ the bolded, that was pretty hilarious as well. grin. Especially when the real husby came and majid figured the 2nd guy wasn't her hubby. I was like wth? Afta enduring the toilet stench!!!!
Again when the husby raised the bathtub curtain, and they had to just put on a defence fake smile! I was like you are both dead today!
The way both of them ran too was funny...lol

Another interesting part was Yvonne Nelson's boyfriend and his nervousness. Damn! That cracked me up. You know upon all the practice, he went there only to find himself asking of his dad grin
And the other day when yvonne touched him and he shivered like he had electric shock.

I also like a scene when Roselyn was jogging and she encountered a bigger lady. I almost fainted laughing. That's my best scene in the prequel.
Then when she was pretending to be having s*x. Meanwhile majid was busy with the cousin.(the person she was supposedly teasing (you know what they say 'its always fun listening to someone's lie especially when you know the truth'. She just simply played along. Lol

Then the gay scene at the beginning. the partner really cracked me up with his behaviour
Re: Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections" by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2012
queensmith: that prayer was damn hilarious! 'six pac straight up'! loved it.
the first one was down right silly

@bolded grin.........chocolate complexion....with a dimple! grin. God pls no potbellies oooo...abeg you! cheesy lmao.....only to open the door to see a wheelchair-ridden toothless old man . grin I choked on my meal that moment.

But there's one part that looks unreal. Who will wait that long at the door? Jeez...I couldn't bliv she went to freshen up! On a normal ground, the person at the door would think there's no one at home and just move along.

Meanwhile, please am I the only who loves the songs and the music score of the reloaded?? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched / Do You Want To Be Nollywood's Next Movie Star? Then Check Out These Auditions / Application For Big Brother Africa 6 Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.