Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Auditions For 'the Adventures Of Akpors' Season 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Auditions For 'the Adventures Of Akpors' Season 2 (980 Views)

Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke / THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS Season 2 / THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS [ The most anticipated episodes 9 & 10 finally out] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auditions For 'the Adventures Of Akpors' Season 2 by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
Erm erm. Testing the mic, testing 1,2 testing aha erm uhmm. Ladies and gentlemen you are highly welcome to this thread where we shall be auditioning for Roles in the Most Anticipated Series in Nairaland jokes section 'The Adventures of Akpors[TAA]' Season 2. I know many have waited for this day and here it is, but most importantly YOU stand a chance to feature in this series!!! The criterias we shall be considering are as follows:
*Ingenuity
*stupidity
*Idiosencracy
*ruthlesness
*forgetfulness
*funny-ness
*and most importantly the ability to fake all the afore- mentioned points.
Now we have some new characters together with some old ones but you can audition for anyone of them by displaying your qualities.
*first we have the lead role of 'Akpors' (a.k.a Micheal Scofield) which will be taken by your one and only.
* Akrika-must have long teeth and be stupid!
*Twale- cunny
*Police-driver
*judge
*drug addicts
*akpors' wife
* akpors' sön Ovrikpo
*soldiers
*B.H members
*other prisoners
*GARRI seller
and thats all for now. So hurry up and show up for the audition!! Auditioning starts by 3pm Saturday 29 sept-3pm sunday 30.sept. See garri sellers and newspapers for details.
'THE ADVENTURES OF AKPORS[TAA] ' The prison Experience!! Coming Soon!!
Showing in cinemas nationwide at N3000
Pirated copies at N100.
Piraters dont bother we'll pirate it by ourselves. Thank you.
Re: Auditions For 'the Adventures Of Akpors' Season 2 by Xymc1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
I audition to be Twale. This series is sure gonna rock. I enjoyed season 1 soooo much. Can't wait. . . .
UP PROJAN!!!
Re: Auditions For 'the Adventures Of Akpors' Season 2 by Laitesmart(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
See you! Incomplete characters!!! Prisoners no go get warder Abeg make i be the warder. Hope lady dey among them sha?
Re: Auditions For 'the Adventures Of Akpors' Season 2 by Laitesmart(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
And by d way. I don dey see am since but i no knw d meaning and i dey fear to ask , make una no bombard me with fipa.
Wetin PROJAN mean?
Re: Auditions For 'the Adventures Of Akpors' Season 2 by larride(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Laitesmart: And by d way. I don dey see am since but i no knw d meaning and i dey fear to ask , make una no bombard me with fipa.
Wetin PROJAN mean?

PROJAN means PROGRESSIVE JOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND

Meanwhile i'm auditioning for the role of one of the Soldiers

grin grin grin grin grin grin shoot on sight cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Akpos 'n' Teacher / Akpos In School / Students New Version Of Waving Flag By Shakira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.