Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life (5851 Views)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Gist making the rounds has it that sexy American singer Janet Jackson is now ready to settle down after 46 years of her presence on earth. According to sources, Janet Jackson and her fiance Wissam al Mana are reportedly planning a $20million wedding.

The couple hope to tie the knot in Doha in Qatar where the billionaire was born and are making arrangements for the ceremony to take place in 2013. According to an insider the wedding will be "one of the biggest, most memorable extravaganzas in recent history".

The sources confirmed to Edeson Online News: "They have tentatively set a late 2013 wedding date. But they are still working out the details and the exact day."

The 46-year-old singer - the sister of the late Michael Jackson - has previously insisted there is nothing wrong with dating younger men as long as the couple are happy.
Janet has been dating Wissam - who is almost a decade younger than her - since summer 2010.

Janet - who was in a seven-year relationship with music producer Jermaine Dupri - said: "My mother always raised us to believe that age was just a number. All of us - my sisters, my brothers - we'll just tell you our ages because it's all about where you are mentally and how you feel about yourself. It doesn't matter."

www...com

Re: FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life by tjskii(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Wow r u serios,had no idea she had brken up with dupri,too bad and I likd dia combination
Re: FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
46? shocked shocked shocked she should be considering divorce by now in the american fashion way
$20 million na 2weeks wedding? undecided undecided
Re: FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life by tellwsdom: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
[/quote][quote author=EdesonNews]FINALLY! Jacket Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life

Ok..whoever that is undecided undecided
Re: FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life by tellwsdom: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
See'em

Re: FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life by frankzone: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2012
Wetin come be jacket jackson again? Ds edeson blogger sef
Re: FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2012
I have corrected the name. thanks for the observation.
frankzone: Wetin come be jacket jackson again? Ds edeson blogger sef
Re: FINALLY! Janet Jackson Has Found A HUSBAND After So Many Years Of Loveless Life by tjskii(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2012
D guy looks somehow,lik wall gecko or sumtin,dosnt look attractiv to me at all tongue

frankzone: Wetin come be jacket jackson again? Ds edeson blogger sef
Ha ha ha my belle o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Super $exy Nigerian Tries To Break The Internet [see Photos] / I Doubt You're From This Planet : Fans React To Mercy Aigbe Hot Outfits (photos) / Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.