Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? (19179 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Gets Turned-on By Will Smith's Brain / Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep / Ella Martins, Genevieve Nnaji’s Alleged Female Lover, Debunks Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Free(f): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2006
WHATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked :ohas anybody else heard of this, i was just reading this on
BET!!!!!! mrs jada sleeps with women!!!! *shocks me*

Woman Claims To Be Jada Pinkett Smith's Lover (April 3, 2006)

An unnamed New Jersey woman has come out claiming to be Jada Pinkett Smith's lesbian lover.
The 36 year old woman said that she and Jada have been meeting up for sexual escapades in
different locations all over the country, The woman said that their affair has been going on for
over three years and that Jada is a full fledged Lesbian.

The woman said: "Jada is a very passionate and caring woman. I believe she's with Will for the
children and for her career. She loves her lifestyle and if she came out as a lesbian, it would be all
over for her. Her children would be gone and her career. I love Jada more than anything and want
to be with her, "It's time Jada come clean. It's 2006 and I know how bad she wants to be honest
to the world and stop lying! I am hoping me coming out will inspire her to do the same." Sorry
unnamed lesbian chick-- Don't hold your breath because Jada has no intention of flushing her
facade of a marriage down the toilet.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by sade511(f): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2006
It cant be true. sad Will and Jada's family is seen as the "perfect" black family and this lady need to to stop.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by GREED(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2006
I though will and jada had a open relationship,so you'd think it doesn't really matter.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by O4real(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2006
@free
Please, can u kindly send us a link to your source of info. You know how shocking it is and will need proof of evidence to absolve oneself. If u can't, then u are sending N****Landers on the free way, which is no way!!!
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Free(f): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2006
gurl not according to what am hearing
I also heard that her and Will were swingers.  I forget what talk show they were on. But dag she got a wonderful husband and some beautiful children, crazy
Will on Open Marriage: Although Will Smith has said he would never cheat on his wife without first asking permission, he has been quoted as saying, "In our marriage vows, we didn't say 'forsaking all others.' The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact, If it came down to it, then one spouse can say to the other, 'Look, I need to have sex with somebody. I'm not going to if you don't approve of it - but please approve of it.'"

http://marriage.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=marriage&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.femalefirst.co.uk%2Fcelebrity%2F24732004.htm.

check this link out is what will says about their marriage
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by hotangel2(f): 1:36am On Apr 15, 2006
They have an open marriage so no yawa.

Anyways i heard that will cleared the whole issue of open marriage. I haven't heard this news so i won't join in the "I CANT BELIEVE IT SCENE". Let me do my own research. cheesy
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by beyunce(f): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2006
ALL THIS NA LIE. Since i have nt seen or heard of it in anyother place apart from this thread.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Free(f): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2006
eeeeeeh!!!!!! lol shehe grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by eveseh(f): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2006
doe she have an femal lover?

what a world grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by trendy(f): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2007
Anything can happen,
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Kinsh(f): 2:01am On Mar 22, 2007
Your jokin me right? I love this famly. I know they r goin tru some hard n tough time but, what am hearin about Jada Pinkett!!! A Lesbian? shocked Wowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n wats d story with dis Open Marriage thingy??
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Free(f): 2:20am On Mar 22, 2007
ooopsy

i reported a rumor

forgive me grin grin grin grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Kinsh(f): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2007
It better be.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Kinsh(f): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2007
I should have checked the date u posted it. Freeeeeeeeeee. U almost gave me an heart attack. Not Will Plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Free(f): 2:29am On Mar 22, 2007
awwwww

yea sorry grin grin

i tot it was tru at first cheesy
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Kinsh(f): 2:36am On Mar 22, 2007
Anyway ur forgiven. I'll n'vr believe a dime thing again unless there is a fact to support it. Nyte
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by shakamc(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2007
this is jealous people trying to bring holywood no 1 family down,it can't happen.anyway let that lesiban gal fly down to london so i will teach wot her thing u should be doing, grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by EssexBoy: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2007
i dont believe nthis.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by 9ja4eva: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2007
Lie big lie.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by MP007(m): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2007
her so-called open marriage to smith sucks, u can fuk anybody u want to as long as u tell u partner , that sucks
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by Migines(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2007
If dis is tru dem my grand mother is a virgin. Some ppl jst lyk to run odaz down. Nt al dis stories re always tru.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by 9ja4eva: 3:17am On Aug 22, 2007
lmao
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by emmablow11(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2007
Can you confirm this story, give us a link,
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2008
Whatever. . . . . angry
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by sophienwa(f): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2008
you guys are so funny. don't u read through before commenting? the person who started the thread has already admitted that she was just spreading rumours o ga oh.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by carmelily: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
@sophienwa

Did you read the date of the thread before you posted?
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by sophienwa(f): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2008
carmelily:

@sophienwa

Did you read the date of the thread before you posted?

actually, yes i did and hence my comment. it is an old thread and to make matters worse, it is no longer relevant cos free already stated that it was just a rumour. the response was based on the post b4 mine thank you.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? by carmelily: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2008
lol lol :d

(1) (Reply)

Ex Miss Nollywood Queen, Princess Seimokumoh Doutimi, Marks Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan / Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.