Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? (2075 Views)

Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest / Sayo Oladeji Wins N1m In Programming Contest (photos) / List Of Nigerian Software That Compete Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
Did you send in an entry to the aforementioned competition? And did you receive an acknowlegdment email?
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by teamgarri: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2012
yes i did. No email from them.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2012
yes i did, no acknowledgement email yet, although i got a response to an enquiry mail, only after a week. the email extends the deadline to friday 28th

please share your experience with the competition, were u able to complete it, if not, where did you halt?

as for me. i didn't touch the sponsor page, PMO admin and the bank admin.
but murdered the rest.
May be the best win.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
I completed it to the best of my ability. The feature I really had fun implementing was the email part. stretched me but I nailed it. Their twitter handle just tweeted at me that entries are being collated, shortlist will be announced by october 10th and the winner by october 15th. May the best man win.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by lordZOUGA(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
what was the content of the test?
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
From my logs, I can see that my application was tested today by somebody from the ministry of comm tech.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
well i got a visit too, ip resolves to intel corporation
i think it's too early to share links.

you did that with python?
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2012
Absolutely. October 10th. The shortlist comes out.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
you did a nice and clean job.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
Thanks @webdezzi
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by pystar: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
I also sent an entry, my app was tested extensively by someone with a nitda.gov.ng email ad.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Shortlist is coming out tomorrow....gen gen....
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2012
today is the day.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by pystar: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
I just got this message from them on twitter:

@ngrcommtech: @Lord__Farquaad @oluremithefish @pystar over 60 entries received, tested and evaluated. Shortlist announcement by end of day Friday
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
over 60?
money wey i don already spend 4 ma mind.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
@webdezzi, you are so sure you will win? REALLY
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by pystar: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
@webdezzi, @8ightball. lets swap links to our solutions,
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
8ightball: @webdezzi, you are so sure you will win? REALLY
why waste my time if i just want to be among. am in for the cash bro.

I think it is still too early to share links.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by pystar: 3:00am On Oct 11, 2012
@webdezzi with your strong belief that you would win, I didnt think you would develop cold feet at sharing links even if its done privately. LOL
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2012
DDOS is easy to setup these days bro.
will trade links after the shortlist. #promise
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
LOL
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
here is mine http://www.oluwaseun.com/
i believe these guy already knew how they do their picking cos i tested 3 of those and they looked like a day job compared to mine.

when you register on http://www.studentcop.com.ng/
it tells you registration successful and your information still remain on the page with the form
thats non standard and unprofessional

the ones chosen are

1. www.ftr-africa.com

2. http://cop.lawal.me

3. www.copwebportal.com

4. www.studentcop.com.ng

5. www.demo.rzaartz.com

Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
The people who rolled out the shortlist know what they were looking for, guess mine too didnt meet up. I am not beating up myself. On to the next big thing. its not a do or die affair @webdezzi
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Javanian: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nice site @webdezzi
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
8ightball: The people who rolled out the shortlist know what they were looking for, guess mine too didnt meet up. I am not beating up myself. On to the next big thing. its not a do or die affair @webdezzi

dont mind my rants, i posted that while still fuming, that took over 300hours actual coding time.
am over it.

Javanian: Nice site @webdezzi
thanks.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by worldbest(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2012
@webdezzi Nice work bro.

Chai!! After using my pocket money to buy fuel...Na wa ooooo smiley http://copnigeria.com
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2012
worldbest: @webdezzi Nice work bro.

Chai!! After using my pocket money to buy fuel...Na wa ooooo smiley http://copnigeria.com

lol. can stop laughing. cos na the fuel i run for 2 weeks dey pain me sef.
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by lordZOUGA(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
@webdezzi, nice homepage... Whoever did that http://studentcop.com.ng should be sued to court for making pple witness his eyesore
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by worldbest(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
webdezzi:

lol. can stop laughing. cos na the fuel i run for 2 weeks dey pain me sef.

lol. na wa o
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
worldbest:

lol. na wa o

it's one of those things.

lordZOUGA: @webdezzi, nice homepage...
thanx
Re: Did You Compete In The Fed Min Of Communication Technology/intel Corp Contest? by 8ightball: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
lets collaborate and do better things, take those 300hours you spent as an investment into honing your coding skills. cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Python Programmers To Collabo And Share Ideas.. / Why Are Females Not Interested In IT?( Esp In Nigeria) / [Help Request] Teach Me How To Design Databases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.