Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches (807 Views)

2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Must Barca Cheat To Win! / Why Must D Refs Help Man U Win Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches by davies123: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
I watched Sevilla vs Barcelona and was disgusted by the blatant cheating.Their win was stolen from them,plain robbery, barca players couldnt event celebrate d win cos they know they didn't deserve it!All barca fans shuld be ashamed to support a club like this!I used to be a barca fans as of 2010 but the constant cheating drove me away!its pathetic!I have no respect for their success.Its not without cheating!
Re: Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches by sholatech(m): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2012
In your own mind. I can provide several instances of your club benefitting from referee decision. You just have bad belle. So head butt in football is not red card
Re: Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches by davies123: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2012
davies123: I watched Sevilla vs Barcelona and was disgusted by the blatant cheating.Their win was stolen from them,plain robbery, barca players couldnt event celebrate d win cos they know they didn't deserve it!All barca fans shuld be ashamed to support a club like this!I used to be a barca fans as of 2010 but the constant cheating drove me away!its pathetic!I have no respect for their success.Its not without cheating!
My brother where u watching d match with black and white Tv?Was that a headbutt?
Re: Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches by scantee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
go take ur pill
Re: Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches by davies123: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
scantee: go take ur pill
Typical barca fan!No enuf sense to argue rationally?

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Asia Tour 2013: Club Executives Plan For Match In Vietnam. / Manchester United VS Crystal Palace- Today By 12:45pm / Debate;who Will Win The 2014/2015 Premier League Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.