Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Must Barca Cheat To Win! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Must Barca Cheat To Win! (17805 Views)

Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Barca Cheat To Win! by iyobs7(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Must refs be the 12th player for Barcelona Wetin PEPE do to deserve that red card naw it happened against arsenal will Man U be another victim angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by switch47(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Barcelona did not cheat.i dont like the second yellow card but hey real did not take the chances they had earlier. Barca played well.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by 1025: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
this is what i hate about barca. they always put preasure on the ref to give red cards/yellow cards to oponents.
look at that silly alves rolling on the picth as if he was destroyed by a tiper and at the end of the day, he just came back to the picth.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by AjanleKoko: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
Do you guys know that rap song titled Kick, Push?

Madrid are really good at Kick Push, and Playing with 10 men.
So Barca showed them they were equally good at diving.

After all the kick, push, and dive game, and the game was balanced perfectly for Mou at 10-11, Messi brought out the otumokpo grin
Sorry guys.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Ibomade1: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
That is Barca for you. They will be rolling on the floor as if someone just dropped them with a shot gun.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by holydante(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
Y☺u are asking what Pepe did? Its obvious Y☺u were using your village twitter account to follow ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ match.

When Y☺u refuse to play ball,that's what Y☺u get,JM is not a prophet and he consistently talks about his team playn 10 against 11, he sure knows ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ outcome of doing rugby than playing.

Y☺u are all a bunch of silly Mourinho groupies, dnt fret,he'l soon leave Real Cows and jump ship to ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ premiership so that Y☺u guys will continue ur idolising of a negative minded coach that ruins ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ beautiful game.

We are Barcelona
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Apr 28, 2011
What pepe did

Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by iwayeye(m): 1:55am On Apr 28, 2011
I doubt if they can actually do without cheating, UEFA refs always give in to their cheat. I doubt such team full of cheats shd really be referred to as world best team, best indeed
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by MeGaStReEt: 2:33am On Apr 28, 2011
Everytime a Barcelona player gets within 2­ feet of an opponent they throw themselves on the floor­ and hold their faces - it is absolutely hillarious.­ Busquets and Pedro both did it today. Run into an­ opposition players and dive on the floor holding your­ face while the rest of your team surround the ref. To­ be honest it saddens me that they choose to do this,­ because they are a brilliant team when they actually­ choose to play football rather than play act. However,­ if they do win the Champions League it will, like their­ previous win be tainted by the way they achieved it.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by MeGaStReEt: 2:48am On Apr 28, 2011
lol @Busquet. This guy have no business with football. I saw this guy fell down, hold his face as if he was elbowed, but when I watched the replay, we saw that did not even make any contact with his face, rather his leg, but he (Busquet) hold his face and start rolling around, with the ref surrounded with all Barca players and the rest on the bench about to enter the field to join in the protest, the ref gave the Maldrid player a yellow card.

Barca play some good football, but, why would they have to cheat to get their opponent booked? I thought Dani Alves was never going to play football till next season. its just too bad
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by montelik(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Barca play some good football, but, why would they have to cheat to get their opponent booked? I thought Dani Alves was never going to play football till next season. its just too bad

grin grin grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2011
Barsa is not the best team in the world. UEFA has already orchestra the barsa as the winner of this competition. Anythg can still happen if JM can still prove he is d special one whn he goes to nou camp but i doubt dat.
I just pity RM dat they fell for the cheap trap.
The same thing dey did against arsenal to get to where dey r now.
Nonsense club angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by michael19: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2011
barca has a father

They are shame to football

ALVAS --totally actor
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by holydante(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2011
UEFA is not hearing your whinnings on NL, the best way to get attention? all of you line up on 3rd mainland end of Oworo(at least i have counted about 40 of you) and at the count of H A L A M A D R I D, take a dive into the lagoon.

I bet you the news will get to UEFA faster than anything. undecided

Silly
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by emyworld: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2011
its very sad. barca received the help of uefa. referees always help them to win. Real madrid played badly but that does not reflect the bias the ref showed on barca. its hilarious and ridiculous. very very despicable. Guardiola for my money will not succeed in any other club apart from barca. anybody can coach barca cos its a made team with systems instituted by rijkaad et al. But real is a different story. Anyways, copa del rey is in the bag already ate least there is a trophy ahead of next season.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by okgerald(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2011
Barca is good but they cheat a lot. 2 or 3 barca players should have gotten second yellow card for those talking about rules but the ref looked the other way. Messi should have gotten a card for a glaring bookable offence in a match of đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ intensity but wor happened? Nada.

Barca Must Cheat!! Up Man U̶̲̥̅̊ !
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by medjai(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2011
In football, you don't show your studs when making a tackle, that's why Pepe was sent off.
Scholes was sent off for a similar challenge on Zabaleta in the FA cup semis.
Y'all had better go learn the rules and stop complaining.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by baslone: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2011
Alves should have been booked last night too. Same against Arsenal!!!

"Football is a game of men, Whenever u play against Barcelona, whenever u touch dem, dey r on d floor crying like a baby. Whenever u make contact in a 50-50 dey e on d floor, crying, putting their hand over their face, and their manager, their fans, they are always crying.Barcelona are a fantastic club, don't get me wrong, but they have to stop a little bit of that" Adebayour
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by baslone: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2011
4 me in a few days I have played three games against Barcelona, and each time we have to play with 10 [men]. That's something I cannot believe and today maybe Pepe committed a foul but I don't think it was a red card and it was difficult for the team.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by baslone: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2011
"I don’t know if it’s the Unicef publicity or the friendship of [Spanish FA president Angel] Villar at Uefa, where he is vice president, I don’t know if it’s because they are so nice, but they have got great power. The rest of us have no chance."
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by medjai(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

lol @Busquet. This guy have no business with football. I saw this guy fell down, hold his face as if he was elbowed, but when I watched the replay, we saw that did not even make any contact with his face, rather his leg, but he (Busquet) hold his face and start rolling around, with the ref surrounded with all Barca players and the rest on the bench about to enter the field to join in the protest, the ref gave the Maldrid player a yellow card.

And Di Maria didn't dive?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by holydante(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2011
below is an excerpts from Ian Chadband's UK's telegraph Chief Sports Correspondent, they are not part of UEFA and surely not in the payroll of Barca, its quite a long one but it makes for an objective reading,

''The only problem was that in this quite wretched third chapter of football’s most hyped tetralogy it was obvious once again that Mourinho is still only truly the boss of cynicism, the master of stifling and strangulation, the prince of risk aversion.

Off you go: Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is sent off to the stands by the fourth official at the Santiago Bernebeu
Yes, it had to be all about him, him, him again. He will moan to the high heavens about Real being reduced to 10 men once again and he will somehow doubtless try to take the moral high ground over his own sending off for his sarcastic applause when Pepe was dismissed.
Of course, as ever, he even milked his own shame as he wandered haughtily away from the technical area.
Yet does the man ever ask himself why so many games involving his sides degenerate in this way? Real regularly end with 10 men against Barça because Mourinho knows the only way to beat them is to smack them out of their princely stride.
Does he care? Of course not. And so we should have no sympathy with him when Barcelona, the team trying to play all the football out there and worthy winners through Leo Messi’s genius, seek to finish the job next week.

Thanks to Mourinho, instead of the beautiful game we might have witnessed in our fond dreams, we had another Mou team, packed with juicy talent, set up to scrap, harry and force Barcelona into a street fight.
So we had Lassana Diarra snapping at Messi and knocking him over like a prizefighting trophy. So we had Pedro feigning serious injury under an innocuous but typically niggly Alvaro Arbeloa challenge – yes, of course, Barca were not angels either with all the diving and absurd theatrics.
And so we had an almighty melee at half-time with stewards and players all involved, the sort of fracas, which even though Barca’s substitute keeper Pinto ended up being the one sent off for slapping Arbeloa, had Mourinho’s aggravating fingerprints all over it.
Make no mistake. Only one man was responsible for setting the agenda for a poisonous Clasico with his unworthy wind ups of Guardiola the previous day. The game was just as ugly as the prelude with most of the attractive, ambitious fare being conjured by Barça, making the neutral yearn for Guardiola to have his day.
You sensed even Cristiano Ronaldo, Real’s most positive influence, was as frustrated as hell with the approach, at one point barking petulantly as team-mates who weren’t supporting him.
For long periods, you could only feel the real ‘puto amo’ out there was little Xavi Hernandez, being his usual dazzling puppeteer self.
The sweetest moment of the evening was when he and Messi bewitched Real’s defence, requiring Casillas to make a dazzling save from Xavi’s strike.
But football deserved something so much better than this. After the verbal punch-up between Pep and Jose – or the exploding quiet man versus the Alberto Einstein of the press conference room – we should have been focusing on a more authentic, appetising sporting duel between the two best footballers on the planet, not a nah-na-na-na-na playground spat between two supposed grown ups who just can’t help themselves.
Even Spain’s World Cup-winning coach, the former Real boss Vicente del Bosque had been left wondering aloud whether the atmosphere surrounding the matches was now becoming so poisonous that it might “seep into the international team dressing room.”
Yet for once, Mourinho’s outrageous pre-match approach backfired. After the news of Guardiola’s outburst had been relayed to his players, they apparently gave him a spontaneous round of applause when he returned to the team hotel.
So, perhaps the timing of the riposte actually was a deliberate ploy to charge up his charges, who had seemed fatigued and well below their peerless best of late.
Last night, they were the “------- bosses” and if there is any justice, Messi’s 51st and 52nd goals of the season will set up a Manchester United-Barcelona final at Wembley. Mr Mourinho, on this evidence again, we can do without.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2011
Busquets is the king of cheats.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by nateevs(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
@Holydante

And then we will watch ManU against Barcelona to see if Real are the only team that parks the bus when playing Barca.
You cannot beat them with expansive football. It is impossible. If every team had a Messi, no one will park the bus.
They will turn you to shreds. How many games do you think Barca will win if they didn't have Messi?

Tactical brilliance dictates that you devise a pattern of play according to the prevailing condition.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by holydante(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
nateevs:

@Holydante

And then we will watch ManU against Barcelona to see if Real are the only team that parks the bus when playing Barca.
You cannot beat them with expansive football. It is impossible. If every team had a Messi, no one will park the bus.
They will turn you to shreds. How many games do you think Barca will win if they didn't have Messi?

Tactical brilliance dictates that you devise a pattern of play according to the prevailing condition.
A new convert to the game of footie reading the above will take it that Man U has never squared up against Barcelona before undecided

We take it one game at a time bruv, before Wembley, there is a return fixture, so Camp Nou beckons; however SAF surely will never employ JM's eyesore tactics, its a one-off final and it has everything to play for.

As an aside, what is you guys fixation with Lionel Messi and why do you think we should not have him in our ranks? did we poach him from any club? did we out price him from Jmouth? The club in her wisdom took a risk on a teen and his family that Mourinho would have spat at if he was given the opportunity and now you are making such a distatasteful remark about if he was not in our Team, why wont he be in our Team, I ask you undecided

Please listen to yourself before you post
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Diligence: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
To beat Barca, u hv gat to out-cheat 'em! Havg ref to send an opponent player out has always bn their game plan - is it against Chelsea in 2nd leg semi-final or against Arsenal, etc! Hey that's not world-class!
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by fxtopedia(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
FARCA is KING of [size=28pt]CHEAT!!![/size]
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Orikinla(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
Poster, the commentators also raised the suspicion. I am directing  UEFA to this discussion. It is not a joke.  Arsenal was cheated. UEFA wants a Man U and Barca final.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by otokx(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
Barcelona showed the true stuff of champions, all round winners in every area whether off pitch or on pitch tactics, their falling down happily did get to me but then its part of the entertainment and drama.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Ericology(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2011
1025:

this is what i hate about barca. they always put preasure on the ref to give red cards/yellow cards to oponents.
look at that silly alves rolling on the picth as if he was destroyed by a tiper and at the end of the day, he just came back to the picth.

The dont put pressure on refs to issue red cards, they put pressure on opponent and make them commit dumb blunders, Thats why they r de best
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
Am waiting to see Barca being helped by referee and uefa to beat Man U at Wembley wink wink wink wink wink wink
They got away with it with Arsenal, now Madrid.

Nonsense. If Messi is that good, she should leave Barca and try his skills in premiership or Italian league.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Bukkilove(f): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
Ha ; I know about two teams in the world; BARCELONA and the whole world. And by the way; most of these people who talk nonsense about Barca know absolute nothing about Football in particular. They never played on a standard pitch before because if they have, they'ld know that after running up and down, anything u do even including kicking the ball is with force. So if PEPE could have done that to you I think u won't be strong enough to type this topic.What is this hate on Barca, Messi all about? Most of u only sit down at home and watch like if it's a child's play. Please I imploy u to stop the HATRED on Barca wink wink wink BARCELONA WE'RE THE BEST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Charlton Atletic : EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 10th January 2023 / Rubin Kazan Vs Chelsea: Europa League (3 - 2) On 11th April, 2013 / Manchester City Vs Dortmund (2 - 1) On 6th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.