Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) (22325 Views)

Robbery At Abibu Oki Street, Marina (Photos) / DSS Operatives Involved In Armed Robbery In Abuja, Arrested / Photos: Two Men Injured After Being Involved In Sallah Bloodbath (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by mustspin: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
alaoeri: There's nothing ppl won't condemn in Nigeria, nevertheless BRT is much more conducive than Molue.
abi o, atleast no annoying preacher or drug seller and you can be sure your wallet or fone wont go missing mysteriously
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Sprumbaba: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
I
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01:

This particular brt bus does not look banged up as you wanted it painted, apart from the bonnet that got involved in the accident, the bus up here looks neat and okay.

Looking at the picture from this angle, you prolly cant see the cuts and bruises on the bus.. Any Lagosian here can attest to the fact that you can barely find any one month old BRT bus that doesnt have scrathes, bangs and dents all over it.. The question that arises is that a bus that has a lane all to itself, how do they still manage to wreck it?
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
omiobo: Thank God. Nigeria needs prayer and fasting.
hin don teh
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by citypulseng(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
I think it is more of dumb driving than drunk driving... Just imagine the wreckage these guyz are causing the government. Even LAMATA is doing nothing about maintenance gan. Chei! Only God will continue to save from this country wahala sha... Thank God nobody die in the crash!!!

Check out my blog via www.citypulseng..com
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Foxybone(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
DISUNITED

My eyes no dey see each other
Yet dem be best of friends
My ears no dey hear each other
Yet one pain na the other pain
My lips dey together
Both for blessing and to look for trouble
My nose get two hole
No be because one no fit breath alone
Everything for my body na two
Even my head na two... Outer and Inner layer
The only thing wey be one
Still get two ball soldiers wey stand guard

Why I no go talk my mind
Why I go drink yet my eyes still dey see
Wetin I never hear before
Even nature self dey against us
Today you go hear boom
Tomorrow you go hear schiaaan!!!
When cutlass scratch ground
Na only the ground dey wait see who hold am
Na wetin my people fight for be this
Abi na wetin Our leaders preach be this

Like play play Nigeria don dabaru
You look around, everything don scatarru
Mother earth dey vomit flooding
Wetin we never hear dey happen
School children dey die innocently
Yet you say make I keep quite
One drum of palmwine na wetin I need
Na the only thing wey go calm me down be that

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE WITH BLOOD

(IN MEMORY OF THE MUBI VICTIMS)

1 Like

Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Faheedat: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gentlemen and Ladies,
it high time we need to get it right now
This is another calamity.
Please all those that are involve in the safety department that there is need for RANDOM CHECK OF ALL THE PILOTS WITHOUT NOTICE PROBABLY ON WEEKLY BASIS.
This is not acceptable,Some Pilots are not Human being and the felt they are above the law according to their driving habit
Some of them are on drugs
Some of them not eligible to drive
Finally most of the Buses are not road worthiness
EKO KONI BAJE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Halogen50(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
tayoccu:

My uncles did you read what the OP wrote or you just skimmed through it and decided to exhibit your stupidity?

Anyway thank God nobody died

Aha! i finally found someone who can read
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by segzicres(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
Most ya'll call'n GOD to everything are all illetrates. GOD did not put alcohol in the drivers throat or did "HE" steer d steering with them. Mscheew
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by sparkle10(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

Looking at the picture from this angle, you prolly cant see the cuts and bruises on the bus.. Any Lagosian here can attest to the fact that you can barely find any one month old BRT bus that doesnt have scrathes, bangs and dents all over it.. The question that arises is that a bus that has a lane all to itself, how do they still manage to wreck it?

Another molue called BRT yet FRSC will not question the road worthiness of these buses.

Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by andyanders: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
BRT is a moving coffin because from what I have witnessed, almost all BRT drivers are mad as they do not consider any other road users.
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by wirewire(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=chucky234]Wetin the driver drink before him enter steering,all these agbero drivers wey Fashola dey employ to dey drive Lagosians sef.[/quote
What r u asking,ddnt u read b4 u start commenting.
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by komek(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
berem: na wetin you just write now? undecided
He lacks good Education.
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by SOLIDTEARZ(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
I think the flautuation of the price should be blamed for this
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by chyket(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2012
@okijajuju ,most of the vehicles up to about 90% are owned by NURTW and other private Companies.The major problem we have is that the V.I.O is actually not doing their work and these BRT Operators behave as if they are above the law because of the prioritization of their operations by Govt.
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2012
chucky234: Wetin the driver drink before him enter steering,all these agbero drivers wey Fashola dey employ to dey drive Lagosians sef.

Shut up ur stinking mouth joor...do you know whether the tyre burst while on motion, which can cause the bus to swave to the sides, or maybe he was tryingg to avoid a bigger disaster by running into the walls...C'mon and bloody lagosian
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2012
chyket: @okijajuju ,most of the vehicles up to about 90% are owned by NURTW and other private Companies.The major problem we have is that the V.I.O is actually not doing their work and these BRT Operators behave as if they are above the law because of the prioritization of their operations by Govt.

For me o!! The problem is with the government.. They love shortcut solutions to problems.. Every Administration in Nigeria comes into office, and spend millions of Naira on Buses, cars and keke Napep for mass transit programs.. In Rivers State, we had Odili taxis which were Blue and white peugeots.. Today none is existing!! Cross Rivers State under Imoke bought Suzuki cars, today, all are gone.. Fashola invests in BRT. Today, look at those buses.. Tomorrow, another government would come in and repeat the same mistake.. These drivers need to attend a 6 - 8 months driving and customer relations course.. They need to also undergo medicals for drugs and alcohol amongst other tests before being allowed unto our roads.. Speed Limits need to be put on those vehicles and the drivers jailed for reckless accidents that is their faults..

Look at Dangote.. He needed drivers for his trucks, he got graduates and trained them frst before giving them his trucks to drive..
Re: BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
what is BRT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) / Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) / Air Force Begins Bombing Of Bandits In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.