Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

FBN ATM Service; a monumental disappointment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FBN ATM Service; a monumental disappointment (756 Views)

Monumental Fraud Hits Fidelity Bank! ... / FBN Capital MD, Osaze Osifo Is Dead / UPS Courier: My Frustrating Disappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FBN ATM Service; a monumental disappointment by abysirius(m): 1:37am On Sep 30, 2012
For once I see reason why it is not d best to put all money in only 1 bank. It was a terrible experience this weekend for many of the customers of the above mentioned bank. Majority were left stranded at their different ATM points trying to get some money for the weekend. While other pple using other banks were smiling to there various homes, pple in my class couldn't do the same. There is no service! So we couldn't get our own money.

This epileptic service started yesterday and to know that the same problem was left unrectified is not a welcome dev. This wasn't actually the first time I experiencd this. Although I understnd that some withdrew today. But the fact remains that their ATM service has been poor. How do they expect a family man to cope with children and wife @ home expecting dad to bring in money.

Is this bank truly the first? This to me is a serious torture and I hope they apologise to their customers. Honestly I'm really beginning to weigh my options if switching bank will be the next thing. But before then, in ur own view, rate FBN and let's share from ur own personal experience of any of these new gen banks with FBN a case to discuss.
Re: FBN ATM Service; a monumental disappointment by nusdog: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
Never again will i keep all my money in one bank. This is so terrible. I'm so stranded right now. Professionalism is one missing attitude in naija. Massive incompetence and irresponsibility on the part of First Bank.

(1) (Reply)

New Line Of Shoes , Dealers / Wholesalers Take Advantage Of It. / Pls How Much Do Transcity Trans Company Ibadan Pays A Graduate / We Are Urgently Looking For Suppliers Of These Scraps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.