Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

David Mark Exposed By Floods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Exposed By Floods (768 Views)

Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Kachikwu Sanctions NNPC Staff Over Scandalous Project Exposed By PREMIUM TIMES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Mark Exposed By Floods by yoji: 5:26am On Sep 30, 2012
Wen this dude handles the senate, u think he is one responsible leader but this current floods that blocked off the lokoja road has exposed him as another career politician with no interest in development. Was going to kogi for a wedding and was forced to re route tru venue. The roads to otukpo are worse than the roads to hell. And even wen we got to otukpo which is d heart of idoma civilisation, I was appalled. The pot holes in and around the centre of town is enuff to wreck any car. No wonder the ple voted for young alhaji, b4 he was rigged out. David mark is a joke. And to think of the fact that he is eyeing the presidency, makes me shiver for Nigeria. He called labaran maku a careless talker forgetting wen he said telephones were not for poor ple. .
Re: David Mark Exposed By Floods by jamace(m): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2012
I think the guy uses helicopter for his journey to and from Oturkpo to avoid the horror and torture of the wrecked roads.
Re: David Mark Exposed By Floods by ben4ever(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2012
we all know him as selfish and arrogant

(1) (Reply)

BLANK / It’s Wrong For New PPM Clients To Pay N5,000 – Investigation (punch Newspaper) / Buhari Is A Violent Man And A Liar:dr Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.