Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission (9972 Views)

Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians / Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by giles14(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2012
Pls wot do u cal this,i who is detain in an airport detention facility but due to dere numbas dere ar taken back 2 der country....mallam get smal shame o
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by muktarmtt(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Asian Ideologies are really sucking Nigeria and Nigerians finances. What is it with Nigerians and Asian Religions. Today its Mecca, tomorrow its Jerusalem. Why waste money and time on some untrue grand scam of 1st Century ? Why not Olumba Olumba at Calabar if we must embrace a Deity Figure ? Why not Sango ? Why not spend the damn money in Nigeria to accelerate domestic growth?
shut of mumu go spend ur money
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2012
muktar mtt: shut of mumu go spend ur money
Shows your level of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by lacasa: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2012
Atleast, we кnoω the guidelines of our religion & try ϯo live our lives according ϯo the tenets of Islam.

Some commentators here are purely seeking ϯo spur a religious e-war btw muslims & christians on this thread.

Well, what i've realised lately is thαt .. Giving into their folly, wld be playing into their game & boosting their immaturity & ignorant behaviour

3 Likes

Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by fapcrook(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2012
@warrior1, you are a nuisance to fellow Nigerians. Shut your f....ing gup. Idiot
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by mileseer: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2012
Hajj - a ceremony to increase the national wealth of Saudi Arabia. It's juicy for their travel industry each year around this time. Making money out of the ignorance of the lot. Good for them grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by muktarmtt(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2012
naijaforlife:

@Callotti. Try to make ur point without bringing religious sentiments into the discussion. A person who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.
Tell am o!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2012
warrior01:
bro, e be like that assertion pain you but no be me first talk am; it was only a confirmation. Next time, you guys should try and reason better than goats.
you reason like a typical GOAT! Sorry Oo... Dat no be lie!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by warrior01: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2012
fapcrook: @warrior1, you are a nuisance to fellow Nigerians. Shut your f....ing gup. Idiot
freedow of speech my guy and I am entitled to my opinion. Isn't it?
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by gbadexy(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2012
Any story wey dem like make dem talk.
Bottom line, the deported or returned pilgrims came back home to sort out the misunderstanding and they would soon go back for their hajj.
I wonder who will pay the extra air transport cost.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by mike404(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2012
supereagle: Shocking U-turn: Pilgrims Not Deported – Hajj Commission
Abegi give us religious mata make we beef small gringringrin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/shocking-u-turn-pilgrims-not-deported-hajj-commission/
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by passionate88: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2012
ACM10: They were not deported. They were

1. Recalled

2. Withdrawn

3. Tactically retreated

4. Summoned back

5. Order back

6. . . . .

Feel free to add to the list
they 4got something(s)
they didn't travel with stones to give 2 d devil at mecca.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2012
i think its time we should start voting on who gets banned weekly,i say we ban warrior01,he is a hate monger and very divisive,he was on another thread yesterday insulting a dead man for not dying a christiain,mods please i vote that warrior01 should be banned and his ip blocked
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by deols(f): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2012
the reasoning capability of many people here is questionable.

Unfortunately for those of you happy about the situation, [size=15pt]it only gets better. From now on, the hajj commission would be committed into following the laws thereby giving the Nigerian pilgrims the best hajj experiences.[/size]

You can keep hating, while we keep WINNING wink

1 Like

Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by fapcrook(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2012
warrior01:
freedow of speech my guy and I am entitled to my opinion. Isn't it?
freedoW..,of speech. O yes but be constructive and u 'll be appreciated. Thanx
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by deols(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2012
ehie: i think its timed we should start voting on who gets banned weekly,i say we ban warrior01,he is a hate monger and very divisive,he was on annother thread yesterday insulting a dead man for not dying a christain,mods please i vote that warrior01 should be banned and his ip blocked

I think the dumb ones deserve to be ignored.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Callotti: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2012
naijaforlife:

@Callotti. Try to make ur point without bringing religious sentiments into the discussion. A person who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

I do not live in a glass house o. . .so feel free to throw stones. wink
I will pick them up. . .and smash your windshield for sure.
This is a topic with religious foundations.

I ask again. . . why should men be allowed to go and do 'ashawo' in Mecca without their 'AJUWAYAS', when women can't? You will never find me in such BACKWARD NATIONS. . . Never!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Callotti: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2012
muktar mtt: Tell am o!

Do you have a problem with the words 'backward' and 'sex-ist'?
Please, apply it to this topic.
You might see why such terms applied.
It has nothing to do with 'religious' sentiments. . .BUT PURE FACTS!
I don't do religions aka 'CULTS'!
Thank you! kiss
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by fapcrook(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2012
warrior01: I can now confirm officially that Nigerian muslims are the most stup!d set of people after GOATS. Smh
. Enu e ko ni pa e, your mouth wont kill u. U call Nigerian muslims d most stupid set of people after goat? I still maintain u are a nuisance to d entire populace
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by KAYZZZZZZZ: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by conyema12(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2012
muktar mtt: shut of mumu go spend ur money

Plz can you tell me one positive thing that we derieve from all these pilgrimages, most of these alhajis go there to establish connections for islamic extremism. In the christiandoom; proliferation of churchs without clear cut values. Methink we should divert all the funds being waisted to a more meaningful developmental projects. Going to pilgrimage is not a pre-requisite for making heaven, your relationship with God is. So he is right, we are waisting funds....
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by phemmy1987: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2012
U need to b tested of brain and language disorder due to d way u think and write ur words. *Sexist religion and country!*
Callotti: Hmmmmm!

But the men should feel free to go and do "ashawo" in Mecca with 5 year-old budless-females kwa nu? By travelling without their 'AJUWAYAS' patrolling around Medina? grin

Backward, seX-ist religion and country! Twa!!!!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by drnoel: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2012
allow them to be deceiving themselves and think they are deceiving us....
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by warrior01: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2012
ehie: i think its time we should start voting on who gets banned weekly,i say we ban warrior01,he is a hate monger and very divisive,he was on another thread yesterday insulting a dead man for not dying a christiain,mods please i vote that warrior01 should be banned and his ip blocked
Hey, stop stalking me and moreso, who are you to judge me? Do your thing and let me do my thing; if you don't like my posts, pls kindly ignore them and continue with your hypocritical life.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Lakayana: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
lacasa: Atleast, we кnoω the guidelines of our religion & try ϯo live our lives according ϯo the tenets of Islam.

Some commentators here are purely seeking ϯo spur a religious e-war btw muslims & christians on this thread.

Well, what i've realised lately is thαt .. Giving into their folly, wld be playing into their game & boosting their immaturity & ignorant behaviour
Eya are you among those chased out i mean deported from Saudi?
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
warrior01:
Hey, stop stalking me and moreso, who are you to judge me? Do your thing and let me do my thing; if you don't like my posts, pls kindly ignore them and continue with your hypocritical life.
DONKEY
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by dewize01(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
passionate88: kai.. No b so na.. Goat go c u run bt ram no go run... Them b rago
it s quite un4tunate dat your mamas wastd nine months carryin you both
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by warrior01: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
ehie: DONKEY
Is that your surname? Ehie Donkey. Lol
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by mallorca(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Chanchit: Yes, its true, they were not deported, they we dypleted.... Idi!!ot..!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by gajike: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
EVEN NATIONAL TV (NTA) REPORTED THE NEWS THAT THEY WERE DEPORTED.
IN AN INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF THE AUTHORITY, THEY EVEN SPECIFY FIGURES OF LIKE 500+ AND EVEN CONFIRMED THAT
A MAN INSISTED TO FOLLOW HIS WIFE BACK HOME.
SO WATS THE LIE ALL ABOUT? ARE THEY TRYING TO DEFEND SAUDI OR TRYING TO
COVER THEIR OWN INEFFICIENCY? nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques| Part 1 / Parents and potential parents,jump In. / Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.