Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Hybrid V6 Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hybrid V6 Engine (1060 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria / What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid V6 Engine by mich2012: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2012
Pls can someone educate me on the subject matter above especially for an EOD 05 model. Is it good and advisable to use in Lagos. What about maintenance et al.
Your kind and timely contributions are highly welcome.

Cheers
Re: Hybrid V6 Engine by mich2012: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Response plsss
Re: Hybrid V6 Engine by sultaan(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
WYour question is not making a lot of sense right now.

Hybrid V6 can only be found in mercedes, Lexus and some other large hybrids, not in Accord 4cyl

If you really need to know more google it using the search on top those who have used it in Naija have threads already covered
Re: Hybrid V6 Engine by mich2012: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
sultaan: WYour question is not making a lot of sense right now.

Hybrid V6 can only be found in mercedes, Lexus and some other large hybrids, not in Accord 4cyl

If you really need to know more google it using the search on top those who have used it in Naija have threads already covered

Thanks but next time read topics very well. I mentioned V6 and not I4. Btw, I have googgled it and have information but nothing relating to Nigeria especially Lagos, I need peeps who have used/auto experts to give me a first hand info as regards problems encountered, maintenance, mechanics' technical know-how et al.

Please I need your replies, I have to make a quick decision before tomorrow afternoon.
Re: Hybrid V6 Engine by sultaan(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
My bad.

If you like it buy it.Take your time the car won't run away tomorrow, you'll be driving it for a while feel comfortable with your purchase.

There is no reliable information on any car in naija, you either go by roadside mech info or educate yourself.

Apart from battery pack losing efficiency over time, if you like it buy it.
Re: Hybrid V6 Engine by luvinhubby(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
mich2012: Pls can someone educate me on the subject matter above especially for an EOD 05 model. Is it good and advisable to use in Lagos. What about maintenance et al.
Your kind and timely contributions are highly welcome.

Cheers
Actually a good ride, but the problem is that you cannot replace the fuel pump normally from inside the booth like other EOD`s, you`ll have bring down the whole back beam, suspension and fuel tank to be able to change the fuel pump, otherwise, it`s a good ride.
Re: Hybrid V6 Engine by mich2012: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
sultaan: My bad.

If you like it buy it.Take your time the car won't run away tomorrow, you'll be driving it for a while feel comfortable with your purchase.

There is no reliable information on any car in naija, you either go by roadside mech info or educate yourself.

Apart from battery pack losing efficiency over time, if you like it buy it.

Thanks, I appreciate

luvinhubby:
Actually a good ride, but the problem is that you cannot replace the fuel pump normally from inside the booth like other EOD`s, you`ll have bring down the whole back beam, suspension and fuel tank to be able to change the fuel pump, otherwise, it`s a good ride.

Wow, going through all that just to replace the fuel pump and I bet our roadside mechs can't do much of that. Thanks a lot.
Re: Hybrid V6 Engine by chrisevans(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
U have to be sure it has no tranny issues as well...a very common problem with EOD hondas...
Re: Hybrid V6 Engine by mich2012: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
chrisevans: U have to be sure it has no tranny issues as well...a very common problem with EOD hondas...

Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

1999 Chevrolet Venture Fuel Consumption High And Power Steering Leakage. / Which Trans Fluid Is Right For Mercedes Suv / My Frustration Over My 1999 Camry Fuel Consumption Ratio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.