Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

3rd Class - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3rd Class (1292 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Class by roven(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2008
Please i need to know can i see a good job with a 3rd class?
Re: 3rd Class by opy15(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2008
Sure once you can defend your work very well and you know what ur doing.Just trust in God
Re: 3rd Class by akudo1: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2008
third class is not really a problem though u have to accept the fact that u jonced in school,anyway th bible says that whtever we need,we should ask GOD and believe that we already have it.so my dear,pray hard cos he is a GOD of impossibilities.dont ever give up
Re: 3rd Class by tboy1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Poster

Don't let anybody decieve you.To get a job with 3rd is EXTREMELY difficult.

I believe you already know how hard it is for a 1st/2nd class graduate to get a job.You also have to be aware that before the company interviews you, they probably have interviewed people with 1st and 2nd class degree.

SOLUTION:
If you can do any professional course or Masters degree, then please do so
Re: 3rd Class by sko(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2008
is there anything difficult for God to do.
if you had a 3rd class,dont despair,cos there is just a job iout there for.go for it like others with better grades and u'll wonder at what God can do if u believe
Re: 3rd Class by dipo2much(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2008
pls sign out and go to proffesional course,if u dont do this in good time. you may not progress o. jobs are scarce and except u get long leg no correct job go dey 4 u.
Re: 3rd Class by kwaze(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hello, i am writing this to encourage u. some may say all sort of things but really 3rd class should be your focus. I graduated with 3rd Class and studied Mechanical Engineering. I have worked in two different place that never focus on the 3rd class thing.

so please be encouraged 3rd class is not a criteria its u.
What can u make out of it? Be positive.
Re: 3rd Class by lekush(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2008
My friend,

I have a friend who made a 3rd class, got a job immediately after leaving school and became a millionaire in some months and now in the UK got another job immediately, trained and living well.

It is not a problem at all, just trust in God. You will get there.

Cheers,
Re: 3rd Class by tboy1(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2008
lekush:

My friend,
I have a friend who made a 3rd class, got a job immediately after leaving school and became a millionaire in some months

So you're tellin us that he got a job immediately after leaving university and became a millionaire in some months-Ok can you tell me what type of job your graduate friend got and how much was his salary

lekush:

now in the UK got another job immediately, trained and living well.

Again, please can you tell us what type of job did your friend get immediately in UK.

@ Poster

Like i said in my last post, to better yourself i'll advise you to consider doing a professional course or masters.

I'm not saying you can't, you can but i can guarantee that you can get a better job if you can do a professional course.
Example in UK,its not my force to go to university.I work in an IT company and i can tell you that 80% of the guys i work with,did not go to university.They just did some programming course after college,trained and started working, giving them a 2/3 years work experience gap above me.   

BUT my friend you're in Nigeria and i believe you know how the systems works.
Once again i'll advise you to do a professional course, but that does not stop you from looking for a job.

GoodLuck
Re: 3rd Class by fajiboy: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2008
Great nairalanders get this adages into you, live by it and you must succeed.If not you might end up in a ghetto struggling to live.

"School education and success are two different issues that can never be compared though we are mislead in schools"

"Having a 3rd class is synonymous with an educational grade and not failure".

"As far as this world is concerned a successful man is someone who is wealthy, with wealth 90% of all other things are obtainable"

"The secrets of wealth are not thought in schools"

Look around you today, "most wealthy people had little or no school education before attaining wealth.Some were considered as failures while in school".

"In conclusion strive to succeed, see things beyond the ordinary man, eliminate the fear of being a graduate with poor or irrelevant grades(like HND,OND,3rd class, Pass) and your path to success begins".

(1) (Reply)

Hazonwao Asset Management Is Ok 2 Build A Career / Sss Or Nafdac Recruitment? / Total Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.