Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nig. Breweries Sales Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nig. Breweries Sales Executives (1324 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test For Dec 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nig. Breweries Sales Executives by sirgigs: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
I just got an e-mail message inviting me for a written and oral interview.
House please, is there anybody that has gone through this so called test before?
Is it going to be yet another GMAT stuff or just an ordinary interview.
The venue is at their Orile Iganmu Office. 17TH july 8:oo am prompt.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys plsss,
Re: Nig. Breweries Sales Executives by neemat: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2008
can i gatecrash or is it strictly by invitation.
Re: Nig. Breweries Sales Executives by kemofash20: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2008
u will be given a written test where u ll be asked to calculate crates of drinks and cost bla, bla, but u have to be fast. the catch is u HAVE TO READ THE INTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY EVERYTHING. You have to be extreemly fast and accurate u shld take a calculator but you might not be allowed to use it. but take. goodluck ok
Re: Nig. Breweries Sales Executives by iamok: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2008
I got the same email for the same venue and same time. Its strictly by invitation because it is further screening sequel to the test conducted in March.

Meanwhile,  what do they need the payslip they requested for because we don't use that where I work presently. Please help on what to do. Also after the written test, does the oral interview come up immediately.

Thanks
Re: Nig. Breweries Sales Executives by crito(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2008
Almost 3 Weeks after the Written and Oral interview and nobody has heard anything from Nig Brew.Na wa O!Is there anybody out there that has any information as regards the June 23rd-25th Interview for Sales executive?Pls let the house know cos the people that didnt make the May Interview were not even contacted that their interview was unsucessful.Another set is gonna be interviewed on 17th July, so if anybody hears anything as regards June Interview,kindly keep the house informed.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Data Verification In Ogun State. Ond,hnd, Bsc Can Apply (contract Work) / Job Vacancy In Oil And Gas Industry-business Development / Got A Job With Arik Air!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.