Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

32 To 16 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 32 To 16 (828 Views)

I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. / I Need A 12 To 16 Yrs Fresh Meat! / Meet Singles - 32 Years And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

32 To 16 by finguy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
please guys i need advise as i cant think straight now.AM 32 this october ans met this girl who is just 16 and i am madly in love with her. she feels same way about me. i like her and will really like to make her mine for ever but i am concerned as she is still too young though she doesn't think so. i have not touched her yet and wont mind waiting till marriage for this first time in my life. i want to get settled by next year. please no insults abeg, na love dey shack me. just please help me think here. thanks guys.
Re: 32 To 16 by xandy84: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
take time with her and watch her grow and she might just be yours forever... seen it happen before but be careful that after waiting for long time for her, someone who just show face from nowhere and take her away.. that one nah die ooo

1 Like

Re: 32 To 16 by Cherish100(f): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2012
Its okay to love and care for her. Just be patient with her. She'll make mistakes, she'll learn...don't force/convince her into doing what you want. Let her decide on doing anything when she's ready to. I'm 16+ and my boyfriend is way older than I am. I love him and my family knows him and loves him too. He never imposes anything on me and we understand each other. Just try and be close to her family, or at least, her mother, aunt or grandmother and let them know you have good intentions towards her. Don't try to shy away from the family and do things secretly. That's why you're a man and not a boy. Be confident in yourself and support her, stand by her and grow together. She might have crushes on other guys but the love she'll have for you would be compared to no other.
Re: 32 To 16 by finguy(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2012
Cherish100: Its okay to love and care for her. Just be patient with her. She'll make mistakes, she'll learn...don't force/convince her into doing what you want. Let her decide on doing anything when she's ready to. I'm 16+ and my boyfriend is way older than I am. I love him and my family knows him and loves him too. He never imposes anything on me and we understand each other. Just try and be close to her family, or at least, her mother, aunt or grandmother and let them know you have good intentions towards her. Don't try to shy away from the family and do things secretly. That's why you're a man and not a boy. Be confident in yourself and support her, stand by her and grow together. She might have crushes on other guys but the love she'll have for you would be compared to no other.
Cherish100: Its okay to love and care for her. Just be patient with her. She'll make mistakes, she'll learn...don't force/convince her into doing what you want. Let her decide on doing anything when she's ready to. I'm 16+ and my boyfriend is way older than I am. I love him and my family knows him and loves him too. He never imposes anything on me and we understand each other. Just try and be close to her family, or at least, her mother, aunt or grandmother and let them know you have good intentions towards her. Don't try to shy away from the family and do things secretly. That's why you're a man and not a boy. Be confident in yourself and support her, stand by her and grow together. She might have crushes on other guys but the love she'll have for you would be compared to no other.

Just like the gal in question, you sound so matured for a 16 year old. this is exactly the kind of thing she will say. everyday am more convinced that she is more matured and better prepared than any 30+ gal i know. i really think the young ones are not only more beautiful, but also more intelligent, matured and decent. thanks for your advise and i can say your guy is lucky to have you.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Forum:those From Owerri,plz Lets Meet Here And Know One Another. / Someone Looking For A Wife To Married / I Need Homely & Working Class Female Friends All Over The World On Bbm 2AFF38E1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.