Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Stuck In A Game? Need Help To Gain Extra Levels? Ask Me. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Stuck In A Game? Need Help To Gain Extra Levels? Ask Me. (1106 Views)

Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. / You Know You're A Game Addict When / Tonto Dike's Song Featured In A Game (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stuck In A Game? Need Help To Gain Extra Levels? Ask Me. by Noctis(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
Thought this might be a good idea when i saw my brother spend 30 minutes on an uncharted puzzle and also there's no thread like this on this site as far as i know. Me, i play almost exclusively RPGs so if you need any help in dragon age I & II, the witcher II, dark souls (still on that), dragon's dogma, any of the final fantasy games, legend of zelda OOT (still proud of that), and a bunch of other rpg titles, i'm here for you. I'm all about secret endings, bonus characters, powerful weapons and all that. And i have nothing better to do till i'm posted for service in november. If you have questions about any other genres i'm sure there's plenty of other gamers on here ready to help.
Re: Stuck In A Game? Need Help To Gain Extra Levels? Ask Me. by Noctis(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'll go first. I'm getting my ass kicked seriously in dark souls. Has anyone beaten ornstein and smough?

(1) (Reply)

A Facebook Page Dedicated To Game Lovers / Nominations For 2013 Game Developers Choice Awards: / Video Game Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.