Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. (5454 Views)

I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 / Help In Call Of Duty Strike Team / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
chai.. I didn't know I would get stuck in hongkong.

I mistakenly finished my health kits..

so those guy's with laser guns and security cameras won't let me cross.

and anytime I want to Resurrect, they would be telling me to buy health kits and coins with my credit card which I don't have...

but currently am still playing the survival mode with hope of getting small small health kits.

so anybody with a better way out?
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
cao
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by cao(f): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Err...I've only played Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. Plus, my PSN motto is "I suck at aiming." I can't really help you. Err...AdeLaNa1, gmyguy? Although, if I remember correctly AdeLaNa1 is more Battlefield...but anywho same concept.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
krattoss:

and anytime I want to Resurrect, they would be telling me to buy health kits and coins with my credit card which I don't have...

but currently am still playing the survival mode with hope of getting small small health kits.

android or console can you share a picture for better insight
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 07, 2015
DMC66:
android or console can you share a picture for better insight
Android.

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2015
look at the top. u will see 10. that's the number I have gathered from survival mode so far. and it ain't much cost they require 20+ to resurrect.

and that survival mode is one grid a job cos u will pass like 3waves for u to get only 5points...

do how long will I continue like that?

am even planning on abandoning or uninstalling the game I don't find better help.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2015
There's no magic method you can use to pass that area unless you go tactical,when you find yourself in such tight arena like that I advice you use the eagle eye mode to help you calculate your moves and too don't always leave yourself out in the open,make sure you find a decent shade or wall to hide yourself in so as to avoid detection by the security camera or laser gun and finally before crossing a laser gun sight make sure there are no security camera around it else the laser gun will detect you quickly...I will join you soon when am done downloading
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2015
DMC66:
There's no magic method you can use to pass that area unless you go tactical,when you find yourself in such tight arena like that I advice you use the eagle eye mode to help you calculate your moves and too don't always leave yourself out in the open,make sure you find a decent shade or wall to hide yourself in so as to avoid detection by the security camera or laser gun and finally before crossing a laser gun sight make sure there are no security camera around it else the laser gun will detect you quickly...I will join you soon when am done downloading
nice one there..

but it's one helof a mission
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:
nice one there..

but it's one helof a mission
that's the beauty of the game cool
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2015
undecided
DMC66:
that's the beauty of the game cool
hhmmm. beauty u say?

I guess u haven't been stuck on a game before?
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:
undecidedhhmmm. beauty u say?

I guess u haven't been stuck on a game before?
why at stuck when you can go tactical and maneuver over it
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:

Sorry bro! I've not played the game b4. Besides, i hardly game on android. So i dont think i'll be of much help here
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2015
DMC66:
why at stuck when you can go tactical and maneuver over it
chai..I wish I can get u to cross mine.

it's really boring.

very tried every tactical means all to no avail.

I heard coins can be hacked?

if so I might go hack some at Douglas.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:
chai..I wish I can get u to cross mine.

it's really boring.

very tried every tactical means all to no avail.

I heard coins can be hacked?

if so I might go hack some at Douglas.
post an eagle eyes mode screen shot of that particular stage
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
DMC66:
post an eagle eyes mode screen shot of that particular stage
i can tactically maneuver to some extent.. but guards and cameras full the whole building..

u know the worst part?

my health kits finished. that's the worst of it.

if I struggle to go far.. only to be caught and killed at dying minute..

then I have to start all over again.

I've played many 3d Android games .none has given me hard times like this.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
heheheheh.. and I just crossed the almighty mission..

u know what? I didn't know it was that easy...

through tactical maneuvering and drone mode.. I was able to scale through..

since then, very been able to cross missions like when am playing snake xenza.

1 Like

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by cao(f): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
krattoss:

Congrats.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
krattoss:

I don't know if yours take time to load....mine just keep loading....so far I've played 4 missions but the loading thingy is unbearable....what version are you playing and where did you download it ?
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
DMC66:
I don't know if yours take time to load....mine just keep loading....so far I've played 4 missions but the loading thingy is unbearable....what version are you playing and where did you download it ?
my brother I didn't download it..
I actually got it from my brother laptop.

it's call of duty.. strike team.

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
cao:
Congrats.
that's how we roll wink

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
krattoss:
that's how we roll wink
check the version for me...the laser gun huh?

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
DMC66:
check the version for me...the laser gun huh?
hmm. u r a master in this game I must confess.. was it yesterday or the day before u told me that u will download it.. now u very reached hongkong...

I commot my cap.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
krattoss:
hmm. u r a master in this game I must confess.. was it yesterday or the day before u told me that u will download it.. now u very reached hongkong...

I commot my cap.
that's how we roll √√√
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
DMC66:
that's how we roll √√√
so what's the name of the version that featured Lagos?

and which other sweet game will recommend costing av finished that one
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
krattoss:
so what's the name of the version that featured Lagos?

and which other sweet game will recommend costing av finished that one
which Lagos
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
DMC66:
which Lagos
lol..our own Lagos..
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2015
krattoss:
lol..our own Lagos..
I don't understand your point undecided
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2015
DMC66:
I don't understand your point undecided
their is a version of call of duty that featured Lagos.. It might be black opps or ghost protocol.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by cao(f): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
krattoss:
their is a version of call of duty that featured Lagos.. It might be black opps or ghost protocol.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The third mission - Traffic.
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
That one is for console,I can't remember the full name
Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by DMC66(f): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2015
have you played respawnables,cool game though √

Re: Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. by Sammypedro18(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Don't walk upright al d tym in Hong Kong ,always crouch. Use d 3rd man view for insight. Gotta play survival mode for quite some tym to get d minimum 't' to pass der,happened to me aswell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your PSN Ids Here [hardcore Gamers Only] / Game Center Set Up Ideas / PES 2013 Updated Option File-psp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.