Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Drop Your Independence Anniversary Messages Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Independence Anniversary Messages Here (1508 Views)

Independence Anniversary : Jonathan's 20billion Vs.buhari's 70million / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Jonathan Lied In Independence Anniversary Broadcast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Independence Anniversary Messages Here by bknight: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2012
For the patriot: drop your short message to Nigeria at 52. Here I go...

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria! cool
Re: Drop Your Independence Anniversary Messages Here by yampoo(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2012
Happy Independent anniversary to a great country.My Nigeria i don't have any other country to call mine.

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

May God touch the heart of our leaders to enable them do the right thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Model Pictures Of Eko Atlanic City Project / ‘my Oga At The Top’: Mr Obafaiye Shem Replaced / EFCC Uncovers How Former Head Of Service, Oronsaye, Others Stole Over N6 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.