Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? (29798 Views)

Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? / Glo Bonus: Get 500% Airtime Bonus While Making Calls / Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by itsik(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2012
The MTN 100% Bonus On 1st Oct Is A Fake

I knew nothing good could come from MTN. I just loaded my phone wiTh N1500 airtime and nothing. No bonus, no nothing, Fraudsters. I just can't trust this network provider. But please the people that said this or that where spreading this rumor, what's ur source of info? Cos I didn't see it on MTN's website. Am so vexed cool

Related
MTN 100% Airtime Bonus On October First Recharge
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by damatolnew: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2012
it surprise me many times how ppl believe wat they see on d internet.dt news is nt verified,why are you sad.did you call their call center to verify d claim?did you see it on their site? So why falling for tins like dis.nigeria na Wa o
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by timbros(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2012
damatolnew: it surprise me many times how ppl believe wat they see on d internet.dt news is nt verified,why are you sad.did you call their call center to verify d claim?did you see it on their site? So why falling for tins like dis.nigeria na Wa o

Why are u blaming him for believing what he saw on the internet? There are some bonuses going on that networks dont need to advertise b4 u get them. E.g etisalat gives 260mb instead of 200mb if u suscribe with 1k...the 60mb is just a bonus but if u check their website, there is nothing like that stated.
So u dont have to blame anyone who reads of a code or bonus on a forum like this and tried to implement it. Btw this Oct 1st bonus made the frontpage and was well "advertised" here in nairaland....

My wife just called me that i misled her to load her MTN (which she rarely does) and no bonus. Thank God its just 400 she loaded...u should hear how angry she sounded grin grin

MTN na fraud
#BottomLine

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
BONUS ko, BONANAZA nii
and i almost loaded 1,500
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Jcob(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Did you receive a credit alert from your bank today?

5 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
I also loaded but got no bonus. Infact the 5x bonus seems off today having been enjoying it before. Have they suddenly made an exeption of today?
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
who ever believes that can believe anything ... Bonanza ko banana ni
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by oldlord(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
@Timbros...... u are very wrong. every information about telecom operators are display on their web site, just dat naija people are too lazy to read in btw line. Etisalat stated it clear on their web site about dat bonus data. if the bonus a.k.a awoof is nt on d site pls dnt mind any other site dat announce it. peace to all nigerians today and ever more
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Cute2peg(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
Am sooooo Ashamed to even say hw much i loaded ova and ova again...learnt d hard way sha..jst neva to trust dis network providers...
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Cogent: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
timbros:

Why are u blaming him for believing what he saw on the internet? There are some bonuses going on that networks dont need to advertise b4 u get them. E.g etisalat gives 260mb instead of 200mb if u suscribe with 1k...the 60mb is just a bonus but if u check their website, there is nothing like that stated.
So u dont have to blame anyone who reads of a code or bonus on a forum like this and tried to implement it. Btw this Oct 1st bonus made the frontpage and was well "advertised" here in nairaland....

MTN na fraud
#BottomLine
Please how does this loading 1000 and getting 260MB thing work?
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by ibrash600: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
no be MTN fault na, sebi na ifa all of una dey want lipsrsealed......... abeg wei my earphone make i continue dancing azonto

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by kellystech(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
I loaded 750 and i got 1500 d truth dis is dat if u didnt receive d text msg from MTN dnt bother tryin to load cos u will nt get anytin
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by naijaobi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
MTN extended d weekend ''recharge and get double'' promo up till today..
Dial *888*rcharge pin# to load and get double of ur rcharge... Use *889# to check balance...
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by luckyoh: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
no awuff from mtn
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
its ik: The MTN 100% Bonus On 1st Oct Is A Fake

I knew nothing good could come from MTN. I just loaded my phone wiTh N1500 airtime and nothing. No bonus, no nothing, Fraudsters. I just can't trust this network provider. But please the people that said this or that where spreading this rumor, what's ur source of info? Cos I didn't see it on MTN's website. Am so vexed cool

Related
MTN 100% Airtime Bonus On October First Recharge
damatolnew: it surprise me many times how ppl believe wat they see on d internet.dt news is nt verified,why are you sad.did you call their call center to verify d claim?did you see it on their site? So why falling for tins like dis.nigeria na Wa o
This is funny. smiley
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by pingo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
All i know is i load credits on my phone and make calls. Dont wait for their fake freebies befor doing my thing.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by stolenstone: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
mtn na scam joor! Why una dey trouble unaself kwanu?? I didnt receive anything
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Hotdiamond(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
pingo: All i know is i load credits on my phone and make calls. Dont wait for their fake freebies befor doing my thing.
What are you still doin here?

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Ayorh4you(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
Iv always known dat notin gud can eva come out of MTN's Nazzaret. I fell victim sha (750). Now no bonus, no nothin. Shame on MTN, shame on whoever brot d rumor......**so angry**
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Ayorh4you(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
pingo: All i know is i load credits on my phone and make calls. Dont wait for their fake freebies befor doing my thing.

guy, u dnt nid 2 rob ursef of wat u r entitled to. Wen bonuses r given, as a subcriber, u jst hv 2 enjoy it (if its real). @least to tk bak li2 frm wat uv invested in dem. Dnt b an OlodHO
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by itsik(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Don't I deserve something from my network provider on our national day? Or is it wrong. Though I didn't confirm the info but, still gave them the benefit of doubt and loaded N3000 Today sha. 2 N1500 card wasn't a waste sha. Lemme call my beloved ones. Though I felt bad that the bonus thingy was a fake.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by NaijaNaWaa: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
I received this message by 07.01 am today :

"Yello! 50,000 Naira Airtime Have Been Credited To Your Number Vist {www.mtnoct.com} To Get It With Code 3232 To Open Happy Independence Day"

What you have above it the SMS verbatim, spelling, grammar and what have you!

I know for a certain that MTN is big time 419 aradite fisted exploiter. But I know also that:

They can't give anyone 1000 free airtime talk less of N50,000
They speak and write good English and know their spellings
They don't waste words like the author of this SMS did

And so I ignored it. It's a 419 message. Pls don't fall for it.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Adanyebe(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
fear any network wey dey promise aeroplane shocked

5 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by amicdan(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
follow this instruction and your good to go wink wink cheesy
naijaobi: MTN extended d weekend ''recharge and get double'' promo up till today..
Dial *888*rcharge pin# to load and get double of ur rcharge... Use *889# to check balance...
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Abyzan(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
trae_z:

True.

First testimony. It reads:

Your recharge of N1500 was successful. You've received N1500.00 MTN2MTN calls valid for 30 days! Dial *559# to see

Since nobody else so far has been successful i guess the promo only pertains to those who received the sms informing them some days back. My bad for the misinformation. F**ck MTN anyway.

Presently sef i have N600 bonus from the 500% thingy (My daily target is 120) and N1500 from this double recharge October 1st thing, in addition to my normal credit of over N1500.

Just tested it and they first deducted from the N600, leaving the N1500 for further use. Cool.

The phone i used to snap this has a cracked screen so snaps are now scrappy, plus the phone i recharged with is a basic phone.

so you had to blind us
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by femi4: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ignorant no be excuse!!! How many of you use *888* your pin# to recharge
Futhermore, do you know that the 100% bonus will expire by 11:59 this night.
I don't think the promo make sense!!!
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by scantee(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Omo my own worst o, i loaded N1,500 nothing hapen, not even the 5x bonus kai!!, the only thing i noticed is that they started deducting my account when browsing, while i still have 23days befor my data plan expires, i try calling their customer care,they keep on telling me "sorry all our customer care representatives are busy now thanks" me i dey paranoid!! nw, my 1,500 is almost exhausted as am browsing now. Nna Chukwu ajukwa mba nu!

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
Shebi I tell una say notin gud go come out of MTN.
Fear d Greek and their gift.
DSTV & MTN all 4m south Africa.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by goldng: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
The best Connection. LOL. wink
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by lammyjoe006(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
They extend their WAOO promo bonus til today..just load ur card wit this code *888* pin card follow by #.ur money wil be double while u wil use *889# check d balance.....nw u knw better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) / Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? / Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.