Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! (925 Views)

Christian DJ Wanted ASAP / EDITOR wanted asap / Marketers And Electrical Engineering Guys Wanted Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by Larrywiz(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2012
Hi there,
I'm working on a huge project and need 2-4 cool freelance writers to join me. This could be a long term project so I need people who can stay on board for at least two months!

Who do I need?
I need writers who are experienced or love to read and write about the following areas: Social media, finance, business, self improvement and entrepreneurship. These are pretty cool areas, don't you think?

What do I need?
Nothing less than awesome! I need articles that are unique and show some level of expertise. I need articles that target the reader in a not-too-technical way.
All articles will be above 500 words and you'll have to write a sample before I can work with you. However, if you already have samples, then we can start.
I need writers who can churn out 10 articles every five days or less.

What do you get?
First, you'll become my friend ;-).
Then I'll pay you a non-negotiable price of $4 per article. This price will be increased in due time depending on your article quality.
Payments will be made directly to your bank account.

I need writers ASAP so if you're interested, send writing samples ( already published work) to richewriter@gmail.com . Simply send the links, that's all!
If you don't have samples, still contact me and I'll test you with mine. If you pass the test (which is pretty easy), I'll pay for the sample.

If you're interested, please contact me NOW!
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by princee007(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
no contact? whats your email addr?
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by Larrywiz(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2012
It's in the post. Check it!
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by jaysworld(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mr Larrywiz,I just sent you a mail.Hope to hear from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Job / Consumer Care Service Jobs At Unilver / Waitress Wanted In A Louge/bar At Ogba By Excellence Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.