Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Marketers And Electrical Engineering Guys Wanted Asap - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers And Electrical Engineering Guys Wanted Asap (1448 Views)

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June / Camera And Video Guys Wanted / Handsome Unemployed Guys Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers And Electrical Engineering Guys Wanted Asap by smartsoft(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
hey i work in the IT department of a company, they need marketers and electrical engineers, 

Somotex Nigeria Limited is proud to announce its tie up with HAVELLS India Ltd.
HAVELLS is a  leading electrical products company which manufactures electrical
installation equipment, industrial switchgear, cables & wires, energy
meters, etc. Havells is also amongst the top 10 MCB manufacturers in the world.
The Industrial Switchgears, Metering Units and compact, elegant and durable Distribution
Panel boards are also the preferred choice for discerning consumers around the world.

Somotex is a part of the global Mohinani Group and has been a leading player in the
Consumer Durables  Industry in Africa since the past 15 years. We invite you to be a
part of the dynamic team which spearheads our Havells operations pan Nigeria.

The requirements are as follows:

PROFILE OF CANDIDATE :

Young, passionate engineering graduates to market the best electrical products from HAVELLS

MARKETING :

Inviting electrical graduate and marketing excutives for a year internship in our company

interested application should forward detail curriculum Vitae
(stating HAVELLS or CV for Havells as the subject )

send your CV to careersnigs@gmail.com, not later than two weeks after this publication.

since i'm a member of nairaland, i think i need to paste this here,  been the one who actually design the AD. so take this opportunity  now !

in nutshell, they are looking for Electrical Engineers and Markters, BSC/HND/OND. (don't know of this ooo ) but send sha
eassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy later

Re: Marketers And Electrical Engineering Guys Wanted Asap by lolliba(f): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2008
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, BUT EMMM---- the e-mail address is wrong , pls check and confirm.
Re: Marketers And Electrical Engineering Guys Wanted Asap by SOJ(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2008
smartsoft:

u don start work?gud 4 u o lol grin
how ur webdesign goin sha?
Re: Marketers And Electrical Engineering Guys Wanted Asap by smartsoft(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2008
humm what a question,  what i do for them is just Multimedia designs/Product Branding /Visual Designs, / Website

Actually they got alot going on withall there VISUALS, most of them i do sometimes are billboard and e.t.c alot sha, has to do with designsss, i also did there website,  not hosted yet,

Hey sorry email is careersnigs@gmail.com i just confirmed from the HR
Re: Marketers And Electrical Engineering Guys Wanted Asap by Andyjoy(f): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
Pls, is this for only marketing positions?
or do you get to practice in the engineering field?
Pls clarify, I need to know, pls.
I want to be sure of smthing wink

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies (Guardian, Punch, Sun, Tribune: Daily) / I Need A Business Partner(export Business) / E-center Graphics Designer Needed For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.