Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. (4444 Views)

Pictures From Senate's Nigeria@52 Dinner / Nigeria@52: FG Declares Holiday On Oct 1st / Say Something Positive About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by SlyIg(f): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2012
Nigeria is our own. Lets say something positive about the giant of African. Lets be optimistic for once.
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by olawalebabs(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2012
Potential great country.
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by missamazin(f): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2012
HIDDEN NO MORe

‘And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.’ – Genesis 8:5

This is a prophetic word for whoever would believe it.

In this month of October you will be hidden no longer!
You are a city set upon a hill that cannot be hidden (Matt. 5:14).
This is your time for emergence.
You are about to burst forth.

But for this to happen some things have to decrease.

The Scriptures said that the waters decreased. The waters had to decrease for the tops of the mountains to be seen.

It was in the year that King Uzziah died that Isaiah saw the Lord.

John the Baptist said ‘He must increase, but I must decrease’(John 3:30).
For some things to increase in your life some other things need to decrease.
For Him to increase ‘you’ have to decrease.

‘I’ must decrease that He might increase in me.
Self-centeredness must decrease.
Selfishness must decrease.
Emotion led Christianity must decrease.
The negatives must decrease.
THEN CHRIST CAN INCREASE IN YOU!

In this new month, I see you increasing on every side.
I see you a city set on a hill that cannot be hid.
I see you advancing in leaps & bounds.
I see all things working together for your good.
I see you HIDDEN NO MORE!

GET READY FOR IT!

Happy Independence day, Nigeria. Welcome to October: A month of emergence!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Orikinla(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nigeria will conquer and survive all her enemies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Isaiah.18:1  Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: 2 That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!3 All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye. 4 For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches. 6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.

7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion.
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by oluks05: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
NIGERIA:
Great Nation
Great People

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by boyofgodbybirth(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
SlyIg: Nigeria is our own. Lets say something positive about the giant of African. Lets be optimistic for once.
Still on still Nigeria still remain the Giant of Africa come rain come shine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by chukxy44(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Daunashamed(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
I see a great future,it only takes time and prayers we will get there,there is something in our land we need to see and not give up,that's what foreign investors see. Why do you think despite the challenges they still haven't given up investing? We shall get there jare..GREAT NAIJA!
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Callotti: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
My darling Nigeria. . .a country where I can make $10,000 in one night! The most generous guys when it comes to 'loving'!grin
TOTO IS LORD!!!

Naija dudes dey spend money for congo!!!
I love it!!! cheesy
I have not tried other 'races' so I dunno. . .But Nigeria has the biggest spenders in forex I know. . .very generous with their wallets! wink

Nigeria here I come jare! grin

Where are those governors with UGLY, fat wives? grin
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nigeria is the giant of Africa
I love my country I no go lie
Our GARRI is the best
Our CASSAVA is the best

Oh! My naija,
From the east to the west,
All I see is GARRI,
GARRI, GARRi, GARRI

From Nairaland to facebook,
Naija GARRI conquers all,
Though Seun hates GARRI
Nigeria is bigger than Seun!
And Nigeria is GARRI

I love my country,
I no go lie,
All I wish for,
Is that one day,
GARRI will go back to N1.00

Thanks!

President!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by moodswing(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Helloo Nigeria. God bless me, my famyly, friends and well-wishers.

By the way, are we independent yet?. Nigerians are but Nigeria isn't.
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by kinguwem: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
On the ocassion of our 52ND Independence Anniversary, I pray for good governance, steady eletricity supply, good roads and health facilities, a more rigorous fight against corruption, improvement in the security situation and eradication of Boko Haram.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nigeria : GOD has uprooted that tree called corruption,the necks of your enemies are broken in war,your captive children He has delivered,your peace,progress and prosperity Has been restored,your patrotism prided and people blessed. GOD bless Nigeria, happy independence celebration
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by killuminati(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
@calotti, toto is whaaat?

@topic, God Save Nigeria Please!!!!
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
To Nigeria and ordinary suffering Nigerians i say " MAY YOU GROW AND PROSPER"
But to her SERIAL LOOTING POLITICIANs i say
" MAY YOU NOT SEE HER NEXT INDEPENDENCE"
"MAY YOU BE DROWNED IN THE TEARS OF THE OPPRESSED"
"MAY YOU SOW THIS DAY AND NOT REAP LIKE THOSE YOU OPPRESS"
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by BrutusOj(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nigeria among the country producing bomb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by gen2briz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
bbpreye: Nigeria is the giant of Africa
I love my country I no go lie
Our GARRI is the best
Our CASSAVA is the best

Oh! My naija,
From the east to the west,
All I see is GARRI,
GARRI, GARRi, GARRI

From Nairaland to facebook,
Naija GARRI conquers all,
Though Seun hates GARRI
Nigeria is bigger than Seun!
And Nigeria is GARRI

I love my country,
I no go lie,
All I wish for,
Is that one day,
GARRI will go back to N1.00

Thanks!

President!

long live G4 president
long live G4 members
long live Nigeria
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by killuminati(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
gen2briz:

long live G4 president
long live G4 members
long live Nigeria
Happy Independent Nigeria
Happy Independent Garri Republic
Happy Independent Garri Nation
Happy Independent To All The G4 Members
Happy Independent Nairaland
Happy Independent Seun!
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
SlyIg: Nigeria is our own. Lets say something positive about the giant of African. Lets be optimistic for once.
Nigerians are the real problem for our great country, an avrage USA nd great Britain will wackup each day and say God bless America but here in Nigeria reverse is d case instead of saying positive things about our country many Nigerian will vow dt to experience another good day in this country is in another life to come. So we must always positive nd prayer full everyday for down fall of this country is an account that we must all prepare to give our young generation!
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by ifeomabernard(f): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL NIGERIANS
WE WILL CONTINUE TO GO HIGHER AND HIGHER AND ALL THOSE GARRI FANS WILL NOT BRING US DOWN!!!!
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by tpapi: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
I no wan see any sadist 4 here
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by subzero2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
GEJ til 2019. One luv.
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by ocelot2006(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless my great nation and her proud citizens.
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by killuminati(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
ifeomabernard: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL NIGERIANS
WE WILL CONTINUE TO GO HIGHER AND HIGHER AND ALL THOSE GARRI FANS WILL NOT BRING US DOWN!!!!
shut up there! Naijaland na Garriland, Garriland is Nairaland, Nairaland is Naijaland, our land!

Happy Independent Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by flow1759: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Even tho e jaga jaga, i still Love naija.
BTW wen is Garri republic celebrating independence from seun?
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by cutievik: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Because i have no other country to call home,because in an event of crisis,war,disatar or insecurity the white men would dispel us with racism,because of the starvatiön nd hunger in the land,because of your holy ones in our land,because your sön came that we might prosper Lord,God of heaven have mercy on our past nd present leaders,have mercy on our iniquities nd heal our land,remove those cabals frm our land,may the enemies of the ordinary Nigerian run out of their comfort zones without anyone chasing,may they be scared of the the day nd tremble at night.Oh lord give us credible leaders,gv us peace,may love strive btw all tribes.....all these i pray tru Christ our lord.AMEN!
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by egift(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
"If your child is developing/growing like Nigeria what will you say?" - Just #BeingRealist
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by egift(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by noopages: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nigeria will be great, may not be in our generation, though...
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
moving forward albeit sluggishly........
Re: Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
This our dear country holds a lot for us. Let us use all our energy to focus and build a bright future for our children. It is possible and the president has assured us that he is committed. Let's all be committed in the little way we can to bring about positive things in this country. God almighty bless our land NIGERIA.
Amen and Amen...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Of The Army General Behind The Recent Victory Over Boko Haram / Modification Process / Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.