Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! (734 Views)

Photos: Political "Dinosaurs And Methuselahs" Of Nigeria, Na Wetin Sef ??? / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / But Nigeria Na Wa Oo(halliburton Ilussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Akwenukemarho(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2012
It's been 52 years since we gained independence from the British, and the journey so far to self actualisation of this state has been perilous, the country is in a state of quagmire, and anarchy seems to be the order of the day in this country, Nigeria is a failing state, but it's not a Failed state. And I deeply believe that we can achieve change, what we need is just leaders who know and want what is right for the citizenry, leaders like governor fashola of Lagos state, and Governor oshiomole of Edo state, the development these two people have brought to their people, seemed impossible some years back but today the story has changed. We have reasons to grumble and complain that there's nothing worth celebrating, but we should ask our selves the truth as a people, what have we done in our own little ways to improve the country, no matter what happens Nigeria is our only home, we no get another place to go, so make we all come together to make the country better. Hope dey. We will get there. Happy independence to all my fellow Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Callotti: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
Only a person who lives in the "JUN-GO" of that Nigeria of a place can write this kind of thing.
Simple reason? You don't know how 'human beings' really live outside Nigeria.
Pity! cry

Is this life? cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=1krXRMjKhFY&NR=1

VS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdvHvtAH-s8&feature=related
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Callotti: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Callotti: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Callotti: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Callotti: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Callotti: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Callotti: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Callotti: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Nigeria Na Our Only Home!!! by Akwenukemarho(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Callotti: Only a person who lives in the "JUN-GO" of that Nigeria of a place can write this kind of thing.
Simple reason? You don't know how 'human beings' really live outside Nigeria.
Pity! cry

Is this life? cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=1krXRMjKhFY&NR=1

VS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdvHvtAH-s8&feature=related

I agree with u the standard of living in the west is far better than what we have here, I'm not arguing that point, my point is Nigeria is our only home, I presume you're a Nigerian and maybe u reside abroad. But if the country starts doing well in the next few years u'll be looking for ways to come back to this country. I want u to mark my words Nigeria will surely change for the better, sooner than u think. Na people like una go shame.

(1) (Reply)

Rawlings Receives Governor Of Nigeria's Abia State / The Danbaba Suntai' Aircrash Issue. / Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan Received Medal Of Honor In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.