Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight (16893 Views)

Jonathan Pictured About To Board A Flight This Morning / Student Arrested For Attempting To Bomb Market In Kano / Gov Fashola Spotted Queuing At The Airport To Board A Plane.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by sconsults: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
Let him thank his God.i for put fatwa for him head embarassed
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by PointB: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
At least he wasn't armed with bombs, just enough foreign currencies to make the Saudi's Tourism HolyLand Authority's eyes pop out their sockets.

#free Bro Joseph#

1 Like

Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by Chamber10(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
tintingz: yeah no bomb was found on him...the main thing is why the LIES...he's a bomb suspect he knows his aim

U and bomb, what's wrong with u The man was not caught with any harmful object not to talk of bomb. Bombing is only associated with Islam, so get a life joor!!!
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by lastpage: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
sconsults: France lipsrsealed lipsrsealed FRENCH franc
grin grin

Lastpage

BTW: This story is over-hyped!
Muslims just want something to "smear" Christians about......So that they too can look bad in the eyes of the world.
Anything, no matter how trivial, will do.
Just imagine that dimwit of a Police officer calling the man "an Alien"? in his own country?
How can someone with an obvious Nigerian identity be referred to as an Alien, by a supposedly "educated security officer"?

In my own opinion, the man is either thinking he could hitch a "free ride" with the Pilgrims contingent or he is completely NUTS!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by blocker: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
D grin grin Christian man (with no bombs) wan answer Alhaji Oh Boko Haram where are thou sting?
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by pssword: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
Found in his possession were, 40 pieces of 10,000 France Franc, eight pieces of 5,000 France Franc, one pieces of 1,000 France Franc and N610 in different denominations as well as his personal belongings and credentials concealed inside a black bag.

Are you sure this story is not made up. French Francs in 2012 and in the amount quoted also going to Saudi?!!!!! Sounds like tales by moonlight
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by erniok(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
lastpage: grin grin

Lastpage

Muslims just want something to "smear" Christians about......So that they too can look bad in the eyes of the world.
Just imagine that dimwit of a Police officer calling the man "an Alien"? in his own country?
How can someone with an obvious Nigerian identity be referred to as an Alien, by a supposedly "educated security officer"?

In my own opinion, the man is either thinking he could hitch a "free ride" with the Pilgrims contingent or he is completely NUTS!

you are talking about being called an alien in his country, he was even paraded as a common criminal when he has committed no whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by luc26(f): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
But yyyyyyyyyy I knt stp laffing oooooo!!!
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Na so craze dey start.
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by stainless40: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
but who still dey chop french francs now. Na euro be the valid currency. Abeg make una leave the man. Na madness dey worry am
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by Alaafialoro(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
pssword:

Are you sure this story is not made up. French Francs in 2012 and in the amount quoted also going to Saudi?!!!!! Sounds like tales by moonlight
May be we need to tell those doubting his sanity that french franc is no more in use..so how will a sane man be carrying an unacceptable currency around?
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by Carlmax(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
This guy simply wants to leave d country, all those gibberish he said was simply out of fear of the security agents and other peeps around.. If you have ever seen where a suspected criminal is caught in Nigeria you would be surprised @ d kinda nonsense they say simply out of fear.

1 Like

Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by Limaoscar: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
Lastpage

I think I will go with the later....He is really NUTS!!
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by hakanai(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
See people mouth from still accusing Islam to blaming the police comments to suggesting what is wrong with him, being at a place not expected of him.Before you slaughter me with insults, make that Christian pilgrims with a Muslim posing in Que as a christian!!!! Wait a minute! did i hear,no! police man he is lying he is trying to BH them.Buy arms supplies with franc?Did i here he is lying he wants to spy and later do something ...! Did i hear police should not let him go or did i hear,find his sponsors and accomplice..!! rubbish. angry angry angry
Foolish people with bias views.His actions are suspicious and his intent not clear.Police should investigate the fool and if possible interrogate him hard to clear the faking that he is mad.Francs may not be important to you but in Saudi na acceptable exchange money valued and spendable. undecided undecided angry
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by preciousoz: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
[b][/b] Free bro Joseph joooor

D guy wan go see Holy Land. Let's be our brothers keeper.....no discrimination please. cool
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2012
I can see that our xtian frnds are nt objective...but just think of a muslim being caught among jerusalem pilgrims?...had d guy succeded,they ll surely catch him in saudi airport cos he doesnt ve any immigration requirements and that ll be a disgrace to the country....
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by nagoma(m): 5:00am On Oct 02, 2012
andyanders:

Let them help the man as he is not mentally stable. They should know that the man is not with his right sense of mind.

All Christian terrorists when caught, are protected by the same excuse - insanity.
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by tintingz(m): 5:18am On Oct 02, 2012
Chamber10:

U and bomb, what's wrong with u The man was not caught with any harmful object not to talk of bomb. Bombing is only associated with Islam, so get a life joor!!!
fustrated fello cheesy the man is a coded bomber a christian-terrorist tongue
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by passionate88: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2012
tintingz: fustrated fello cheesy the man is a coded bomber a christian-terrorist tongue
I heard that islamic group (bh) just threatened 2 bomb Christians & Churches again because of that film.. Why most Nigerian muslims 2 mumu like ds?.. Why is it that in this 21st century 89% of violence in d world is islamic related?.. Violence is 2 muslims to what scoring a goal is to a footballer... The islamic allah is a love-vendor... 72 virgins..
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by eldagaius(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2012
Kolomentality!
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by k9ine(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2012
@ OP and Mod.
Why the tag 'christian'?
With the current ethno-religious heat in the country, it suggests an ugly thing is to be done in that flight.
Simply say 'man' QED
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by lastpage: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
muib: I can see that our xtian frnds are nt objective...but just think of a muslim being caught among jerusalem pilgrims?...had d guy succeded,they ll surely catch him in saudi airport cos he doesnt ve any immigration requirements and that ll be a disgrace to the country....
Exactly my points....................... and l am sorry to say this: People'e intentions (when not clear), are judged by their "history" and previous actions!

And again, sorry to point this out, in Nigeria, it is the Muslims (no offense intended please) who have a very long "history" of bombing and killing others.......at the slightest provocation (Muhammad's cartoon, video, burning Quaran and about anything you might think of!).

And again, all the Muslim bombers have always have their work cut-out neatly because they intend to succeed in their devilish effort................not some lunatic who does not even have immigration papers!

Remember Abdul Mutallab could not have gone that far if he does not have immigration papers, right?
Now compare with this one! shocked shocked shocked

Instead of all these "Muslim Vs. Christian" yarns l think we should all come together and find away to expose "Religious fanatics and criminal elements' within our various religion.

God is LOVE.....and if you truly serve God (as a Christian or Muslim), then you cannot MURDER ANOTHER MAN ON HIS BEHALF.
S-I-M-P-L-E-S! kiss kiss

The "real" God does not require that......not after Jesus paid the ultimate price!
Re: Christian Arrested Attempting To Board Hajj Flight by Ivynwa(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
I just saw this picture of the People boarding the said flight and decided to share with you guys. Una follow me see wetin that man wearing white follow tie for neck dey enter plane----Chei! grin grin. E be like say na bathroom slippers sef him wear for feet. Jeez man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo / Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ / Fashola: Money For Road Rehabilitated By RCCG Was Paid In 2011 And Not 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.