Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? (1781 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / How Do I Loose My Tommy Fats / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? by Realfavour: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hi pals, i seriously need to loose this stomach fat that is covering my stomach and preventing me from wearing the cloths i love most,plss advice me on d type of exercises to do.
Re: How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? by UjSizzle(f): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2012
Drugs and crunches cannot make u lose stomach fat. You need to exercise more and eat junk less and eat healthy. Once u start using up more energy than u're storing ur belly fat starts reducing,that's when crunches come in. Crunches will help u build muscles under that layer of skin getting u closer to a six packs.
Re: How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? by toksroyal: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2012
Need to lose belly fat, the slimming belt is what you need. That works on the outside and change your eating habits- take the colon cleanse, this works on the inside. For more info send an email to finemergegroup@gmail.com.
Cheers!
Re: How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? by fitnessmania(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
You can use some weight loss supplement and pills to reduce your weight or join some weight loss program that will help you to say focus on weight lose.
Re: How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? by malaria(f): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Eat more of fruits and vegetables. Try exercising ur body regular sit ups.. Take more of cuccumber too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Run. Its great for the body and the mind. Beware of the appetite increase!
Re: How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? by Okponee: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
In addition to what my friends have suggested, you can have more free info on how to get that done at www.fittedhealth.com.
Re: How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? by Realfavour: 12:28am On May 16, 2013
G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ to know that there are matured minds here,thanx 4 ur kind pieces of advice. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Tone Down That Air Conditioner. / Trévo Powerful Vitamin B Complex / Cure Hepatitis The Natural Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.