Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Are The Organs Of Cooperative? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Organs Of Cooperative? (8857 Views)

The Impact Of Cooperative Soceity In Empowering Grassroot Development / Federal Cooperative College, Oji-river, Enugu State / Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Organs Of Cooperative? by speeder(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
Please, i need to know the organs of cooperatives for those in the high institution.
Those who offer elements of cooperatives, please let down ur pen and give me the organs of cooperatives. I really need it.
I've searched even Google but its not given me what i want. Thanks for ur cooperation
Re: What Are The Organs Of Cooperative? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2012
speeder: Please, i need to know the organs of cooperatives for those in the high institution.
Those who offer elements of cooperatives, please let down ur pen and give me the organs of cooperatives. I really need it.
I've searched even Google but its not given me what i want. Thanks for ur cooperation

Ur question is ambigous. I am a graduate of cooperatives & business mgt. I don't know of any organ of cooperative but if what you mean by organ is composition, there are members and board of directors
Re: What Are The Organs Of Cooperative? by speeder(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2012
obasy09:

Ur question is ambigous. I am a graduate of cooperatives & business mgt. I don't know of any organ of cooperative but if what you mean by organ is composition, there are members and board of directors
thanks alot. But i don't think that's what were required.
I saw people writing consumer, producer, credit cooperatives. I know those ones are types but I'm not sure of it.
Pleeeaaassseee nairalanders, help me out
Re: What Are The Organs Of Cooperative? by speeder(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2012
obasy09:

sorry, now i've confirmed. You're right. But u gave me only one. Can u give me the rest?
I'm to summit the assighnment today, please.
Re: What Are The Organs Of Cooperative? by speeder(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2012
That answers are:
general meeting;
board of directors;
hired employees; and
council of inspection.
Thanks[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

RIVERS STATE POLYTECHNIC BORI, HND AND PRE-ND FORM 2010-2011 SESSION / How Did Jamb Manage To Release Results In 3 Days / Rsust Post Ume Result Is Out (buy N500 Card From The School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.